The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Im Mark a 29yo Male from Ireland.

Any ladies want to talk on kik im irishguymark on there

Love to play

New log on but not new to Lit. I just decided to get a fresh start.

Enjoy all kinds of role playing and naughty fun.

Kik is Dad_For_Babygirl

It's clear by my kik name what I have fun with but love just about any naughty fun.

Male, 50 yrs. old. Profile won't let me update it for some reason...working on that!

Looking to talk about my fantasy of sharing my petite blonde wife on kik. Same name here as kik. Hit me up. I have pics to share also!

looking for chat or roleplay

open to most roleplays, just send me a message and lets come up with something together.
36 M England.
kik: d34dpool_

31 wm looking to chat with women. I’m up for clean chat and dirty chat lol. Wanna know more about me send a text to allforfun56 I’ll be on all day.

48 year old male looking for new chat buddies for either normal or flirty chat. Must be able and willing to carry at least half the conversation. Kik name is scotty6137

Hi people of Lit

I’m all alone in my hotel room tonight so feel free to send me a message, I’ll chat about anything

Straight 36/m here going to be traveling all week and stuck in hotels in the middle of nowhere. Would love some virtual Kik company. Justa32m on kik - let's chat...or more?

Just passing the time at work.... ladies HMU

Just killing time on my 12 hour night shift. Ladies kik me to chat

Kik: luckylefty9179

I'm always up for a good chat :) I'm 29, male and from Scotland. I enjoy voice chats too if that's anyone's thing!

Hello, I am mike, I am recently divorced and am looking for someone who enjoys her mind being teased as much as her body ...
if you want to talk, it’d definitely make my day… or maybe year
my kik is magixmikee

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Hello ladies

59yo horny married man here wants to cum with you so badly....Kik me hard1h

Bored

Bored tonight and most nights - looking to chat with a female about anything and everything. Can get me on any chat system shown below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back