1950'a housewife! <3

1950"s

Do any fellow women find the 1950 housewife role very hot? I recently discovered what it meant and it gets me going every time. The mix of submission, obedience, dressing up and sexist abuse just makes me feel amazing. I usually imagine hubby order me what to wear - lingerie, heels, dresses and jewellery. Packs and flat shoes obviously off limits.

Being his wife, I'd smile as he'd come home. "baby, tongue" he orders. In kneel down and open my mouth. As he slides his cock in my mouth, he grins. "Don't forget who is in charge of you woman. It's just a females place to serve." - I would moan as my husband would look at me as if I was a slutry piece of trash because of my sex.

Next, I would have to go to the kitChen to cook his dinner; a real woman's work. As I would take care of my man, he'd regularly slap my as and tell me something hot and sexist, before finally drilling me against the kitchen table. He'd make me beg.

"Honey what do you need? "
"I need your powerful cock"
"But honey weren't you a feminist" he'd grin.
"I'D moan good him, repeating how I'm a woman and should know my place before hew comes all over my dolled up face.

It sounds like you are trying to take over sissy's place, this is sissy's job. :mad:
sissy thinks you are confusing woman ,which is too good for this type work, with sissy. It is the main function of sissy to fulfill this role. :rose:

Do any fellow women find the 1950 housewife role very hot? I recently discovered what it meant and it gets me going every time. The mix of submission, obedience, dressing up and sexist abuse just makes me feel amazing. I usually imagine hubby order me what to wear - lingerie, heels, dresses and jewellery. Packs and flat shoes obviously off limits.

Being his wife, I'd smile as he'd come home. "baby, tongue" he orders. In kneel down and open my mouth. As he slides his cock in my mouth, he grins. "Don't forget who is in charge of you woman. It's just a females place to serve." - I would moan as my husband would look at me as if I was a slutry piece of trash because of my sex.

Next, I would have to go to the kitChen to cook his dinner; a real woman's work. As I would take care of my man, he'd regularly slap my as and tell me something hot and sexist, before finally drilling me against the kitchen table. He'd make me beg.

"Honey what do you need? "
"I need your powerful cock"
"But honey weren't you a feminist" he'd grin.
"I'D moan good him, repeating how I'm a woman and should know my place before hew comes all over my dolled up face.

You asked me in a PM what I liked about your fantasy, but your mailbox is full, so my answer is below:

I like the retro aspect. I was born in the 50s, so I remember the depiction of housewives as always dressed up and submissive. The power aspect excites me too. It's not my normal personality, but I would to roll play it.

Yeah, I'm into this.

I'm not like those MRA nuts - I don't think that women are inferior or irrational or anything like that. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about having a 'plaything' of a mate - someone I can pinch and grab and grope, someone who wouldn't mind if I fondled her in public or goosed her in front of our friends. Someone who submits to being sexual at all times - not because she's dumb, but because she likes it and feels 'right' doing it. And of course if she was stacked from top to bottom in a pair of heels, well...

"you know Ward, you were a little rough on the Beaver last night"...

classic line from 'Leave it to Beaver'...lol

I think a lot of guys would love for this to be real.

This was when guys were guys and girls were girls and they knew what to expect from the other one.

There was no second guessing as to what each other wanted.

Simpler times......

Now I know why my husband likes to watch old re-runs of "Leave It To Beaver." And all this time I thought it was for the comedy. Go figure! :rolleyes:

I remember Melanie Griffith in the movie Working Girl vacuuming in her underwear...had a profound impact on me...

I love the 1950s housewife role. I know it isn't 'cool' for me as a young female to say this but I like traditional gender roles. The male making me feel safe and desired, me taking care of him anticipating and fulfilling his needs. I also love the style and fashion of the era - everything about it!

I love those times, even though they were before my time...wished it was like that today....

"you know Ward, you were a little rough on the Beaver last night"...

classic line from 'Leave it to Beaver'...lol

It's funny also because every mans fantasy women is a June Clever type that's a total slut in bed!

Anyone ever fantasized about fucking June Cleaver? :devil: I would of loved to have seen her naked bod out of her dress! :eek: :D

419456B100000578-4623342-image-a-3_1497997576169.jpg

One of the very few nice qualities my wife has left

Last edited by a moderator:
I could dig role playing that

I'm not very good at role playing, or I would take you up on it.

One thing to remember was that these girls may have looked like butter woudln't melt in their mouths. But they were often very slutty.

My parents told me that during the 1950s the local amateur acting club, was in reality a wife swapping group.

Back