New School(Closed for PaulWilson57)

I slowly walk over then bend over. part of me feeling silly playing dress up but the sexy outfit makes me feel sexy and having an older man interested in the roleplay aspect is a big turn on.
 
Anthony watches her walk over and bend over for him. Taking hold of her skirt he pulls it up to see her bare ass.

She is not wearing underwear as he places his hand across her ass cheeks and then slaps them.

Each slap gets harder until she almost loses her balance. He then pulls her over his knee.

His cock is hard in his pants and is pushing against her stomach as he says.

"You can't be sucking boys cocks behind the bike sheds. Miss summers you're all to young for that type of behaviour."

His slaps stay firm as he can't see where her hands are as his cock rubs against her softly.
 
OOC last name is Cuminners not summers


"yes sir it..umm wont happen again" i whimper playing the part. part of me at 22 feels foolish paying this role but most of me enjoys the fun as I have always enjoyed roleplay. "I have been a bad girl and need punished sir" i say in a soft teasing voice.
 
Anthony slaps get a little harder as he keeps them aimed at her ass cheeks.

"You are forbidden from playing with any boys cocks. And you must take your punishment as a young woman should."

As Anthony holds her in place to slap her ass his finger is resting close to her pussy lips as he hand slaps her ass slowly turning it red.

His cock is rubbing against her belly through his pants as he continues.

"I will have to Inform your parents of this behaviour."
 
"please sir do not they will pull me out of this school" i say playing the role as you still have me bent over your knee.
 
Anthony gets a wicked idea as he hears her reply.

"Well there is one thing you could do. Let me ask you."

He turns to face her.

"Did you enjoy sucking those boys cocks? Did it make you happy?"

Anthony's own co mc is bulging against her stomach as she is still over his knee his hand resting on her ass stroking it a little.
 
"a little bit sir is that wrong" i say in a soft semi teasing voice. I feel your bulge against my stomach and it feels like a good cock size.
 
Anthony couldn't help but smile at her answer. His finger slid a little lower and pushed against her pussy lips.

"Would you like to suck a man's cock? If you enjoy it so much."

Anthony rubs his finger against her pussy as his bulge is still pushing into her stomach.
 
"yes sir but what if my parents find out wont they be mad?" I say playfully acting like the "innocent schoolgirl type".
 
Anthony lets his finger slip slowly into her wet pussy as he looks down at her.

"So what are you willing to do to make sure i won't tell your parents about what you have been up to?"

Anthony's cock is pushing against his pants and her stomach as he stroked her pussy softly. The rest of his palm resting on her ass cheeks. As his finger probes her pussy.
 
Last edited:
OOC dont rush cock sucking or sex with him just yet,edit and just make it groping and seducing for now. then i will edit this post
 
Last edited:
"I will let you finger my pussy like a good girl should sir. Is that good?" I ask with a teasing voice. I say that as i gently wiggle my hips as the fingers inside feel good.
 
Anthony smiles.

"That does sound like a good girl. Now be a good girl and cum all over my fingers."

Anthony slides a second finger into her pussy and moves it round as he can no clearly see her bare ass on his lap. His two fingers making slow circles inside of her as his bulge pushes into her stomach. Her feels her body tense up and then feels her cum hard.

Allowing that to be enough for the one day. He says good night to her and that he will see her tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
OOC edit last post to wrap it up so we can get back to school, setting then i will edit this post
 
I enter the school, the next day wearing a black button down dress 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" strappy black heels. i was late and the elevators are out on the parking garage so i need to take the stairs three flights since they are redoing the main office on the first floor. i hope i can get past the stairs without running in to the rough boys and any more "taxes".
 
Lucky for the teacher the boys are late to school and only tend to hang round on the stairs at the end of school.

But there are still two of the for boys there. As one of them steps forward.

"Looks like the slut wants to pay more taxes. You remember don't you. One flight for your top another for your skirt, then another for your underwear and then the last tax."

Both the boys block her way as they move in close to the teacher so she can feel their bulges in their pants as they wait for her to strip.
 
Last edited:
OOC then take it to end of day so i run into boys and more taxes in last post i will edit this one
 
I say I will not strip now please boys let me pass but they seem to want me to pay more taxes as they come closer
 
Both the boys move closer from both sides of her.

"Hey babe you have to pay the taxes. Don't try and get past us now pay up."

The school boy at the front lunges forward and pulls open her blouse taking it off her shoulders at the same time the boy from behind rips her skirt down to her ankles quickly.

With her arms and legs caught by her clothing the two boys snap the clasp on her bra pulling it off and take her panties off.

The pupil in front pulls her head down to his hard cock out of his zipper. An as she bends over the other pupil slips his cock inside of her pussy grabbing her hips and starts pumping into her.
 
They make lewd comments about I keep coming this way do I must like paying "taxes" I whimper ad they DP me in the stairwell. I am able to get my mouth off for a moment and say " boys mmmm. I am your teacher you can't do this! With that my head is pulled back on the one cock as they comment on me being a good young teacher helping them "learn".
 
"Hey you think she would of learned. Maybe she wants to get fucked by some hard cocks before and after school."

The boy fucking her pussy moans out.

"Are you kidding you see the way she dresses she will be up and down these stairs each day just crazy to pay our taxes."

The boy getting the blowjob feels the teacher pull her mouth off his cock and grabs her head shoving her back down onto it as he laughs out.

"Did you hear that? Teach your helping us learn. We know that everyone pays taxes and how good a blowjob feels so your teaching us well."

With that both of the boys speed up their pace fucking her mouth and pussy faster and faster.
 
I struggle to no avail as they enjoy fucking a teacher and their cocks are like jackhammers in my pussy and mouth. I feel the one in my mouth begin to tense up as the other grabs my petite ups and really drills my tight pussy as I pay their "tax"
 
Back
Top