Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 243rd. It’s the second chapter of this series that has hit 1000 votes…

[size=+2]Brushing Mom’s Hair Ch. 2[/size]

It’s his tenth story to have received more than 1000 votes. Which puts him in very, very exclusive company…

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

This man’s stories are great…

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

comment_back_comment_04.gif

Have you made a comment today?

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries usual Bullshit

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries usual Bullshit

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 244th.

[size=+2]Charity Begins Next Door[/size]

Already an Officer of the Order it’s his fourth story to have received more than 1000 votes.

[SIZE=+2]
Tx Tall Tales
[/SIZE]​

This man is one of the greats…

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-fifth to be so honored. It’s a 2006 Incest offering and is our 94th 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
Aunt Raven
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
L.A. Wicker
[/SIZE]​

Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

There is no such thing as the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Just more of scouries fake bullshit.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-sixth to be so honored. It’s a Incest offering and is our 95th 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
”Painting” Mom
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

This author is already the 10th MOST FAVOURITE author on Literotica (and still rising) and is a multiple 1000+VOTE STORY author. Many feel he should be named AUTHOR of the YEAR for 2010. Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

There is no such thing as the "Most Comments Received List" or the 100+ Comment Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow 100+COMMENT club members a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

sexy-christmas-wallpaper-girls.jpg

And let's all hope that these brilliant authors continue to write and publish here on LITEROTICA their wonderful stories.

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow 1000+ VOTE club members a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

sexy-christmas-girls-269.jpg

And let's all hope that these brilliant authors continue to write and publish here on LITEROTICA their wonderful stories.

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Last edited:

Last edited:
There is no such thing as the "Most Votes Received List" or the 1000+ Vote Club. This is a list that scouries makes up under his alt Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. to boost his own ego by association with the good writers on Lit.

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego. He has to be on top so he made up the list himself. There is no such ting as the 1000 vote club, or the most views list or the 100 comments club associated with or from Lit. These are List that Scouries makes up so he can call himself a great writer and use other Authors to prove it by association.

The same goes for the A.I.R. Awards. He steals stories from the REAL contests and then juggles the numbers until he and his cronies win. Then he brags about winning his own contests. Can you say over bloated ego with a straight face. I can't.

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Last edited:
I, Gabrielle L., would like to echo the boss's words and join him in wishing all the 1000+ VOTE club members a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, Gabrielle L., would like to echo the boss's words and join him in wishing all the 100+ COMMENT club members a merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Here's who they are - they're the true giants of LITEROTICA:

[size=+2]_ (now Cphucker)
alwayswantedto
BatsandGlamor
Blue88
C.C. Rider
CastleStone
CharleyBear
Cloacas
Crisscross2037

DGHear
DanielQSteele1
DirtyAliceBlack
Eldridggein00
Elianna
Furrybert
GaryAPB
hansbwl
Harddaysknight
jake60

Joe Brolly
Jtmalone70
L.A/ Wicker
MarshAlien
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica
Ohio
PacoFear
Rehnquist
Rgjohn

ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
scouries :kiss:
Selenakitten
Sir Nathan
soular
StormX
strickland83
Texas Refugee

Thecelt
TryAnything
whiteone redone
Winterfoxx
Wishfulthinking
youbadboy
[/size]​
[/B]

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-seventh to be so honored. It’s a Lovinmg Wives offering and is our 96th 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
Clarence and Millie
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
hilarynhugo
[/SIZE]​

Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

is pleased to announce that we’ve found a new member, our 113th . This is a story from the olden days:

[size=+2]
builder216
[/size]

For the 2006 Mature story (our 245th):

[size=+2]Kahlea[/size]
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=244042

Please join with me in welcoming our new member.

Last edited:

Last edited:

This name is hilarious to me. It Australia this is the term for diarrhoea that calves develop on weaning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back