An Oral Contract

Madame pulled the panties down freeing my cock, which swung out from my belly. I think it hit her face, because immediately she licked it from the tip down to my balls. Then she took my full length into her mouth without gagging.

I was incredibly aroused and throbbing incessantly. But Madame hadn't said I was to cum. So I used every last ounce of restraint to hold off until she did. I was determined to be perfect tonight.

Then I felt an acute increase in the nipple pain. It was getting extremely difficult to maintain my composure.
 
Carlyle was behind Tony now, and he was holding the new toy I'd bought. I thought Tony would like it, but there was every chance he might use the safe word, either from Carlyle's touch, or what I was about to tell him. I hoped he wouldn't, but I would accept if he did.

I kept sucking his cock, in and out, as I watched Carlyle run a hand over one of Tony's ass cheeks experimentally. We would see how he reacted before going further.

(This is the toy to be employed, FYI: http://m.adameve.com/controller?bro...s&sid=1D0E87E6C5A9E009884F3FE3893AC7FF&R=252K )
 
Madame was sucking me deeply when I was surprised by a hand rubbing across my ass cheeks. Madame's hands were on my thighs, so I assumed it was Carlyle touching my ass. I flinched once at the initial contact then stood quietly and wait for whatever was next. A spanking? Maybe a whip?

Then I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart, exposing my butt hole. I was afraid to even imagine what torture might be coming next.
 
I stopped sucking for a moment, wanting to watch Carlyle's task. He met my eyes as he spread a good amount of lube on Tony's tight hole. I stroked Tony softly while he was doing it, through he gave a little whimper. He was clearly scared; Carlyle smiled, his finger working steadily. It was a good thing I had convinced him to start small.

Slowly, carefully, I watched him work the nub of the toy into Tony. His noises were neither pleasure nor pain, but a bit of both. I reached under his balls, gripping the attached cock ring and working it over his throbbing red member.
 
Madame stopped sucking me but continued to slowly stroke my shaft. Suddenly, a cold wet finger was rubbing in my ass crack around the hole, causing me to whimper. Fearing my hole was the next target, I still enjoyed his finger, even when he pushed the cold, wet lube up into me. Again and again, he applied more lube, pushing it deeper and deeper into me. Then he stopped for a moment.

The next thing I felt pushing into my hole was definitely not his finger, not him at all, but some type of butt plug. The tip was a bit thicker than a finger, but it immediately became much thicker as it moved into my channel. The pain of being stretched was severe and I screamed, although I managed to keep my lips clamped tightly shut. As the device slipped deeper, past my sphincter, I felt it become narrow again, such that my ass muscles actually pulled it in the rest of the way.

Then I felt Madame’s hand reach between my legs to grab the external end of the device, pulling it forward. She wrestled with my half-hard cock for a minute, pulling it through some kind of ring attachment. Every tug on my new tail gave two conflicting sensations, a hot pain at my just-stretched hole and a deep pleasure where the device rubbed against my prostate.

I was being overwhelmed by sensations and I hoped that no other torture would be added. I didn’t think I could take any more.
 
Carlyle stepped away again, running a hand down Tony's face before returning to his chair. He sat, his cock standing straight up. I was fairly sure he was pleased with the new toy.

But the new toy was mine, after all.

I stood, wrapping my arms around Tony, wandering down to grab handfuls of his butt cheeks, the plug pressing between them. I curled myself against him so that he could feel my whole body, nipples hard against his chest. I was wet against my thong; he was panting with pain and lust.

"Touch me," I commanded.
 
I eagerly obeyed Madame's command, touching her arms and running my fingers up to her shoulders then her cheeks. I wanted to kiss her, but she said touch so I caressed her lips softly. She parted her lips and let me touch her teeth and the tip of her tongue. Then I ran my fingers up through her hair and down to the back.

Meanwhile, Madame squeezed my ass repeatedly, vibrating the butt plug against my prostate, making the ring start my cock to bouncing. Her nipples poked into my chest just below the nipple clamps. It seemed she was stimulating every erogenous spot on my body at the same time. I was extremely close to cumming.
 
I could tell he wanted to kiss me. I wanted it too, but I denied him. Carlyle watched the scene avidly, stroking himself. I was getting to the point where I would need an orgasm to be able to continue, to concentrate. Tony's hands on me made my arousal almost uncomfortable.

I took one of his hands in mine and led him to the bed.

"Lay down. Carefully."

I untied the blindfold, finally allowing him sight.
 
I was sure I would cum at any moment. Madame was so close that my throbbing cock was bent up against her belly. I forced myself to stand still, because any rubbing on my cock would have ensured an orgasm.

Mercifully, Madame pulled back, taking the pressure off my excited member. She took my hand and led me across the floor. Walking was difficult, as the butt plug jostled inside me. In just a few steps, my knees were up against what felt like a bed. Madame confirmed my guess when she removed my blindfold and said “Lay Down. Carefully.”.

Easier said than done. Lifting one knee up onto the mattress let the butt plug slide even deeper into me. Lifting my other knee gave my prostate a vigorous nudge. Getting to the middle of the bed and onto my back involved several tortuous moves. When at last I lay flat on my back, my cock was dripping steadily onto my belly.

I felt the mattress shift as Madame moved beside me.
 
I watched as Tony slowly lowered himself, laying down, rock hard all the while. His cock glistened, the ring snug at its base. He stood at attention and I knew I couldn't resist. I joined Tony on the bed, slipping out of my thong.

Carlyle moved to the edge of the bed. He had discarded his shirt while I was busy and was now gloriously naked. I knelt next to Tony and Carlyle slowly caressed my breasts, making the nipples rise again. He glanced at Tony to ensure he was watching and then slipped two fingers inside me. I moaned.

He moved closer to Tony, putting his now soaked fingers up to my pet's mouth.
 
As Madame knelt on the bed beside me, I saw Carlyle approach. He stood at the bedside, naked and fully erect. I’d never seen another man’s erection in person, but I knew mine was big. Carlyle’s looked bigger, with a dark, wrinkled foreskin that covered all but the tip of his glans. I could see there a gleaming clear bead of precum about to drip off.

Carlyle fondled Madame’s breasts, deftly tweaking her pert nipples into stiff peaks. I studied his technique, reasoning that he would know just how to pleasure her best. He knew I was watching; he almost smiled.

Next Carlyle slipped two fingers deep into Madame’s pussy, making her moan. After making her moan even louder a second time, he withdrew his fingers, stepped closer to me and held those fingers to my lips.

I opened my mouth, licking Madame’s sweet nectar greedily then closing my lips around his digits tightly, I sucked them. I hoped my response was what he wanted.
 
I could see that Carlyle wanted to smile, see the tiny curl at the corner of his lips. He pulled his fingers from Tony's mouth and stared down at him, his cock jutting out over the bed. He stroked Tony's hair as he spoke.

"I'm going to watch your Madame fuck you now, until you both cum. I will pleasure myself and shoot on her. When we've finished, you will clean her thoroughly, mine and yours. Do you understand?"

I was so wet, I squirmed. Carlyle was taking a little more control than I anticipated, but I had never once told him no. Though Tony might, after that speech. His boundaries were being pushed further and faster than I thought.
 
Carlyle let me suck his fingers for just a moment then he pulled them from my lips. He stroked my hair reassuringly as he instructed me explicitly on what was expected of me: Madame was going to fuck me and I would get to cum too; Carlyle would watch us while stroking himself then cumming on Madame; then I would clean up all the jism, his and mine.

“Yes, sir.” If I shouldn’t call him Master yet, I could still show him my respect.

Madame moved over me, straddling my waist. Her splayed pussy lips and creamy inner thighs were shiny with her juices. Her scent was bewitching. She scooted back carefully toward my cock, which was stiff and held vertical by the cock ring. The initial contact of my hot hard cock with her hot wet pussy lips was electrifying for both of us. My cock actually recoiled then sprang back into position. Madame impaled herself slowly on my solid rod until her bald pussy met my hairy pubes.

Once well-seated, Madame began to grind upon me rhythmically, rubbing her clit against the root of my cock, and at the same time jogging the butt plug into my prostate. It was the most efficient fuck imaginable, bring us both to an intense climax in a couple of minutes.

As I began to spurt, Madame rose off of my cock and let my jizz splatter across her belly. Carlyle waited for Madame to settle onto the bed beside me then he too finished his stroking and blasted a great white wad onto her breasts.

Now for the final task. I got to my knees and leaned over Madame to lick up every drop and stripe of jizz, mine and Carlyle's. I hoped I'd performed to their expectations.
 
I was shaking with pleasure by the time Tony started cleaning me, his pointy tongue caressing my nipples, covered with Carlyle's seed. Tony was quiet with his task, obedient, though I could not tell if he was enjoying it. Surely he had never tasted another man's cum before, yet he did not hesitate.

He ate his own from my tight stomach with complaint or even a moan. He was a perfect pet, though a bit enigmatic. Perhaps his journal would tell me how he felt after the fact.

"Come here, good boy..."

I watched as he crawled into my arms, laying his head on my chest, still wet with his saliva.

"You may sleep here tonight, with me, if it would please you."
 
"Yes Madame, I would like that. And your Master? Would that please him. I don't want in any way to displease him."

I kissed Madame's nipple again, still stiff. And I thought about what else I could do or say to satisfy my Madame and her Master?
 
Carlyle looked down, running his hands over my body, then over Tony's, possessively. He took his time, watching both of us. Neither of us spoke, waiting for Carlyle.

"You have both performed well," he said finally. "Your pet can stay tonight, Adriana."

Without another word, he left the room, leaving his clothes on the floor.
 
I watched Madame watch Carlyle leave the room. Her eyes told me how fervently she loved him. I was just a pet; he was her Master and more, he was her lover.

"I think you didn't want him to go. I think you want him, you need him more than you need me. I can't give you what he can. I should go."
 
I frowned, slowly taking my arm away. I had failed. Tony had questioned me, did not feel as if I needed him.

I pulled the blankets up, covering myself.

"Go then."
 
I immediately realized my error. If I had seen love in Madame's eyes for her Master, what I saw now was her disappointment in me. I was a fool.

"Madame forgive me. I let my own thoughts take me from submitting to you. This was another test, wasn't it. And I failed. I must submit to you at all time, not just when I want to. I am not worthy of you, in any way Madame."

"Shall I remove the butt plug before I go? I will wear it as long as you want."
 
"Take it. You need not sleep in it, but if you want to come back tomorrow, you should put it on in the morning. Before work."

I turned away from him. I did not want him to see my face; did not want him to see how hurt I actually was.

"Though I cannot promise you will be returning. I am…disappointed."
 
"Yes, Madame. I understand. I will return tomorrow, begging forgiveness, but expecting to be punished. Good night, Madame."

I exited the room to the alcove where my clothes were folded. I removed the butt plug, which was not without pain, and dressed.

I went straight home. Mom wasn't there, which was a good thing. In my current state of distraught, she would have soothed me and I would have let her. I might even have confessed my sins, not that I had been with Madame, but that I had let her down so foolishly.

I showered for a long while, letting the hot steam burn my already sore nipples and where the cock ring pinched. I should be with Madame, I thought, but I've spoiled my chances now.

I slept poorly that night. I heard mom come home at about 2 a.m. I was up at 6, inserting the butt plug then walking around my room for a bit until I could stand upright and wasn't limping any more. I got dressed, ate a small breakfast and made it to work by 7:30.

Work was boring again, but at least it was Friday. I avoided Miss Judy, fearing she would see me and know somehow what I was up to. I made it to 5 p.m. and drove over to the townhouse. I was hoping for punishment. I was hoping not to be turned away at the door.
 
I asked Carlyle to get the door in advance, watching again from the screen. In truth, I felt hurt that Tony had not wanted to stay and I did not want to see him. It was a weak feeling. Perhaps I was not cut out for this--as I had cried to Carlyle before finally sleeping the night before.

Or perhaps it had been too much, too soon.

Either way, I had not decided what to do when he showed up at the door. I watched Carlyle usher him to the bench outside of my office, heard him say, "You may wait here, if you so wish. Madame may not admit you at all, though."

He turned and walked away.
 
Carlyle let me into the foyer at 6 p.m and directed me to the bench outside Madame’s office. “You may wait here,” he said soberly, “if you so wish. Madame may not admit you at all, though.”

I waited alone and in silence. I didn’t know what else to do. Madame’s last directive was to put the butt plug in before work if I wanted to come back. I’d done that, but unless Madame allowed me to come back, the fact that I wanted to come back really didn’t matter. I could only show my submission by doing what she said to do. I knew I dared not take initiative on my own, not even to knock on her door.

So I decided I would just wait and pray Madame would favor me once more.
 
Back
Top