Poker-Her Night(closed for PaulWilson57)

As cards are dealt. I try to act normal as a Hans slips under my skirt to find my lacy boy short panties. He wins the next few hands so my uncle jokes of me being a good luck charm for his buddy as the game goes on so does the boldness of the one whose lap I sit upon.
 
Billy couldn't believe his luck as he won the first game as his hand trailed over her thigh. As soon as he won that match his hand moved up onto her panties and begun stroking her clit through her panties. He noticed a few of the guys eyes were more on her than the game and he knew how to create a distraction.

As the cards were dealt he pushed his finger to the side and into her wet pussy. His finger sunk in as his thumb found her clit and he begin to stroke as she leaned over her barely concealed breasts would be heaving enough to put the guys off as billy bet big.
 
I try to act normal sitting on the lap. My uncles buddies checking out my perky chest about to spill out. My uncle talks to another buddy about work so he pays no attention to me. I try to squeeze thighs together to minimize the sensation if the fingers on my sensitive fresh shaved pussy but that just makes it worse as I struggle not to let soft moans escape my lips.
 
Billy keeps teasing her clit as his fingers are buried inside of her pussy. He watches as some of the lads bet big and they lose at the end of the game.

Knowing his idea is working he decides to do more and suddenly a touch down is scored and the group to wild he uses the noise to open his zipper and pull out his 9 inch cock.

He opens his legs a little feeling her legs open due to the movement and slips his cock under her skirt and to the side of her panties as the head of his cock sunk ito her pussy he saw her lean more.

The guys would be getting a deeper view of her breasts as he pumped his hips as his other hand come up to drink his beer. His cock sinking fully into her pussy.
 
My eyes widen a bit as I grab his thigh not expecting to feel what I do as he sinks his cock into my tight teen pussy. My uncle so deep in work talk is none the wiser as my perky chest is nearly falling out if my top. Billy pumps me slowly to draw no further attention as he plays his hand like nothing is going on.
 
Billy keeps rocking her hips slowly so no one knows he is fucking her pussy as her uncle is busy talking to two others guys while watching the match.

Betting big again as he feels his cock sink into her pussy fully his free hand releases hos beer and opens a button on her top. Knowing that before all the bets are in her breasts would spill out her top distracting all of the guys.
 
Oddly enough my uncle is so engaged in talk he pays no mind that my perky teen breasts are nearly on display. The others do and make foolish bets and lose the next few hands to Billy. I get up and refill snack bowls and am pulled onto jacks lap. He is a good buddy of my uncle and like 50. Has seen me growing up and whispers how nice I've grown up as his hands wander.
 
Billy was nearly on the verge of Cuming inside of her pussy when one of the younger lads asked her for more snacks.

Billy barely managed to get his cock out and tuck it away before she got up.

Jack watched her carefully knowing as soon as she was close enough he would grab her. A moment later he did pulling her onto his lap.

He could feel her legs were damp as he had watched her grow up from a little girl. Hos fingers slid up her leg as he whispered.

"well you have grown into such a beautiful young girl."

Hos fingers sink deeply into her pussy as he adds.

"remember how I used to bring you a lollipop everytime i saw you. Well I have another for you ilunder the table you should go down and get it."

He puts hos cards down and with his other hand opens his zipper and pulls his cock out behind her waiting for her,to sink down under the table.
 
With all engaged in conversation and cards I slip under the table and see his "lollipop". He feels around till he grabs my hair and pulls me to his lap. Just then my uncle asked where I went and jack said the bathroom he thinks. My uncle asked him remember how you used to give Ashley all those lollipops growing up she really liked them as he was just thinking of things to talk about
 
Jack see's Ashley slip under the table as hos hard cock is facing her. None of the other guys notice as he reaches out and grabs her hair pulling her head onto hos cock.

He nearly moans out as hef uncle asks where she has gone. He gives a vague answer and then hears her uncle mention about the lollipops he used to bring her. He smiles feeling her taking hos cock.

"well she did love to have things in her mouth to suck on. I bet she still does now."

Hid boot lifting up to rub against her pussy as he held her head down on hos cock. He didn't pay any attention to hos betting.
 
I gasp a bit as the boot rubbing my pussy was unexpected. The boot has a rounded tip just enough to barely penetrate my pussy as he holds my hair making me suck his cock. He ends up winning the hand as as he reaches across the table for the pot it causes his cock to go further in my mouth.
 
As his cock sinks fully into her mouth as he reaches over for the pot he grinds hos boot harder against her pussy as he can feel he is not far off coming.

As the cards are getting shuffled for the next game jack reaches under with both of hos hands and keeps her head down on his cock as he thrusts up into her mouth and bites his lip as he begins to cum.

His boot grinding over her clit as he fills her mouth as the cards are dealt out.
 
I try to pull head off as u was not expecting his cumshots in my mouth. But with my hair held firmly I can tell he he tensing up again to make me swallow another load
 
Jack knows he has to take the cards and grabs the,with one hand while hos other keeps her head pushed down onto hos cock. His legs lock round her waist to keeep her in place.

One of the guys mentions she is taking her time in the bathroom as jack smiles pumping hos cock into her mouth ready to cum again,hard.
 
I squirm abit but his legs are strong and easily hold me in place. I feel his cock grow even harder in my mouth and I feel it pulse abit and it's ready to cum I try to pull head off but his free hand keeps my mouth securely in place
 
Jack moans out and cums hard filling up her mouth until it over flows. His focus is shot as he fills her mouth up and he loses his hand in cards.

Victor is waiting to see if she will head to the bathroom to clean up so he can join her.
 
I head to the bathroom and think I'm ok when I hear the door close behind me and it is. ...
 
Victor sees her leave and follows her down the corridor till she heads into the toilet. He races in behind her and pushes her against the sink as he pulls her skirt up.

Hos hand sinks under her skirt and two fingers dip into her pussy.

"lets have some fun babe."
 
"Easy tiger " I say as I try to use my arms to push myself off the sink but he presses in too strong not allowing me to do so. I gasp as his fingers boldly invade my tight teen pussy and he smiles feeling just how tight I am. I squirm a bit as he is really going to town on my pussy with his free hand over my mouth trying to get me off in a mere few minutes.
 
"damn your wet babe. If you cum in under two minutes your pussy is mine."

Hos fingers pump into her fast teasing and playing with her clit with hos thumb as hos other hand covers her moans. He is certian she will cum in under two minutes as she os so wet already.
 
I try to hold off but after about a minute if his fingers pumping me like a little jackhammer I can hold back no longer and moan into the hand covering my mouth as I bend forward over the sink and cum hard. He hold me tight against the sink. My petite body squirms in organza as he keeps pumping then withdraws his hands leaving me breathing hard trying to compose myself.
 
Victor smiles.

"well it looks like you didn't last two minutes so its my turn now."

He pulls hos cock out and aims it at her pussy ramming it deep into her an pinning,her to the sink.

"fuck your pussy is tight babe."

As he pulls her hair back and fucks her.
 
He places one hand over my mouth to muffle me as he assaults my tight teen pussy. He makes lewd remarks about what a good hostess I Sm for my uncle. As he drills me. I can tell my his grunts and thrusts he has not had a pussy as tight as mine for quite sometime as I look in the mirror and see one if my uncles older buddies screwing me hard
 
"ohh sweetie your the best hostess ever. Your uncle is lucky to have you. Just like I'm lucky to have you right now."

One hand pulls her hair back making her sink onto hos cock more while the other covers her mouth as he fucks her hard.

"show me your hot tits babe."

As victor,waits for you to release,them so he can see them in the mirror.
 
Reluctantly, to get this over quicker, I reveal my very firm and perky 34C chest in the mirror which seems to set you into overdrive pounding my tight 18 yr old body over the bathroom sink knowing we needs to return to the game before others get suspicious.
 
Back
Top