bimbo / girly girls

I like this thread a lot. It reminds me of when my ex would get all prim and sexy. She would model for my paintings and she did not make it easy to concentrate haha

I like this thread a lot. It reminds me of when my ex would get all prim and sexy. She would model for my paintings and she did not make it easy to concentrate haha

I like posing after dressing up <3

What guy doesn't want his lady to dress up sexy, put on some extra make up and then be a bit submissive for a night. And when she has curves like what are in the pics in this thread, I can't understand how it isn't apparent that those looks will get a man's blood pumping.

When you add on top of that the fact that you are doing it just for him, that really strokes the ego.

if any of you ladies ever want to show off your bimbo dress up i would be more than happy to have a look ;)

I like posing after dressing up <3

Like others have said, I wouldn't necessarily be able to enjoy this look every day, but the thought of this being done for my pleasure-especially the posing, etc.? Very hot.

those are hot pics you found but I'm not into girly girls, but I am into slutty bimbos sometimes

Just read your signature - I used to have a gf who loved cum inside her jeans/trousers pockets

My bf loved it. Also made my dye my hair blonde once, to look more like a bimbo - He also likes it when I talk like a ditz, like, giggle a lot, and act like "uhm, like, totally <3"

My bf loved it. Also made my dye my hair blonde once, to look more like a bimbo - He also likes it when I talk like a ditz, like, giggle a lot, and act like "uhm, like, totally <3"

Very nice. It's one of those things, as other posters have mentioned, that is fun in the short term, but I wouldn't be able to deal with it on a regular day-to-day. It's a thing to be indulged on occasion, but that's as far as I can take it. Not that I won't have a lot of fun with that :devil:

Back