The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand. Why someone would want to drive hours and hours and hours and hours, to get to Vegas, and just stay cooped up in their hotel room for the entire stay to watch TV that they could've watched at home. Aside from venturing out to eat a meal.

Don't want to gamble, don't want to watch shows, don't want to go to a nice restaurant, don't want to club, don't want to explore the Strip, don't want to shop at the outlets.... Why drag everyone out to Vegas then?!

Well, to be perfectly honest, if I went to Vegas, I wouldn't want to gamble either. I work too hard for the money I have to lose it in such a foolish enterprise. Besides, if I lost all my money in Vegas, I wouldn't have enough to play the Lotto. ;)
 
Yah, but Vegas is actually designed to accommodate people who don't want to gamble (hence the clubs, shows, restaurants, shops, etc).

I could see one thing that would get me to Vegas in October. That would be the PBR world championships. But even then, the means to get out there would have to be inexpensive, and I most likely would NOT fly, at least not commercially.
 
Yeah... there has GOT to be a story behind this... :rolleyes: ;)

It probably goes something like:

Scuttle walks into bar, is drinking and enjoying himself. Spots beautiful lesbians elsewhere in the bar. Scuttle proceeds to watch them clandestinely and/or blatantly as they continue to be beautiful and/or do sexy/drunkenly instigated things. Scuttle feels that familiar tingle telling him he must remember this tomorrow, so he writes about it here.

*chuckle*
 
Blasphemy!!!
I know! I think I have some, but the are waiting to be dredged up from the depths. They might very well be the good ones that someone might want to do. Who knows, I might let my kinky side out :devil:
 
Delirium?
I gotta admit, I'm perpetually surprised that anyone reads the SRPs I write. I just totally space on the fact that they are out there, y'know?
Chas...Chas is a wonder. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I would not be the writer I am today without her.

-She ticks off her fingers....-
Becca, Delirium, Intersect City......

You need more stories. And I don't know Chas, but I need lessons from you.

-nods nods nods-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top