Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall endeavour to make it a regular occurance, life permitting :)

The easel story was great. I would have liked to see the finished canvass. The landscape photos are well executed and the bosoms are to die for. ;)

lol why thank you new friend! I'm glad my creativity has been met with approval thus far :kiss:

Yummmm. I'm imagining how good you must look. I love boyshorts. Especially when they're wrapped around an ass and hips as sexy as yours. Now I really wish I was close enough to come and help you unpack.

Looking forward to seeing more of your artistic side too. I love people who are creative.

The boyshorts have polka dots, the bra is bright blue, my hair is disheveled... kind of just rocking the "I have nothing else to wear at present..literally" look. And you're always welcome to swing by and help, just know that the undies-only dresscode applies to all!

Good call. Much more breakfast-y.

And any more talk of your unmentionables is going to give me a heart condition. My goodness.

You're young and spry..I'm sure your heart can handle it! ;) :kiss:

Oh dear..... :rose:

xxx
Tyler

Hello darling! Haven't seen you in awhile, hope life is treating you spectacularly!
 
So glad to see you back, welcome to the west!! Hope that unpacking and settling in doesn't take too much out of you!
 
So glad to see you back, welcome to the west!! Hope that unpacking and settling in doesn't take too much out of you!

Aw gez..I was only in Portland for a week! But now I might as well move out there so people aren't confused! :kiss: Haven't seen you in ages, I hope you're doing well!
 
Oops....I read the thread, but was so preoccupied with how damn gorgeous you are I must not have comprehended well! :)
 
Oops....I read the thread, but was so preoccupied with how damn gorgeous you are I must not have comprehended well! :)

I shall accept that compliment as an excuse..but only this once! ;)

I shot some landscapes while in Portland, we might need to do a pic swap soon!
 
thanks

You seem very sweet and are very beautiful. Thankyou for realizing that to many of us, a set up of beautiful feet and legs is as sexy and hot as a spread vagina is to ;)others.
 
::kiss::kiss::kiss:......as in underwater fun?

Say wha?

Cool....can't wait to see them!

Awesome! Now I just need to steal them back from the camera of a family member :rolleyes:

hi curve :)
hope all is good with you

All is splendid :) how have you been?

I feel privileged to be called a friend :)

:kiss: Hope you're having a lovely day!

You seem very sweet and are very beautiful. Thankyou for realizing that to many of us, a set up of beautiful feet and legs is as sexy and hot as a spread vagina is to others.

Thank you for swinging by, and for enjoying my photos :) hope to see you around soon!
 
This is my first time seeing your thread, approaching, and among all your sensationally sexy body parts, I have to tell you that you have stellar eyes.

I'm now a subscriber and will look forward to more!

How long have you been doing art?
 
This is my first time seeing your thread, approaching, and among all your sensationally sexy body parts, I have to tell you that you have stellar eyes.

I'm now a subscriber and will look forward to more!

How long have you been doing art?

Thank you and welcome! I am happy to have your presence here :)

As for art...I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. But seriously doing art (as in making time for it and continuing it as a practice)..probably about 8 years. I tend to jump around a lot with different art forms so I can't claim to be great in one area or another, I just really take joy in the process :)
 
I'm good, just been browsing Lit and enjoying myself to some pics and videos this afternoon, wouldn't mind chatting with you again sometime soon!
 
Of course, the thread is "Self-Objectification," but do you ever have others take pictures of your posing?
 
Definitely a nice lazy Monday, if only I had someone else here to enjoy the time with... ;)
 
Of course, the thread is "Self-Objectification," but do you ever have others take pictures of your posing?

No, not yet. There have been ideas flitting around with some friends but nothing has come to fruition.

Well the rain held off long enough for me to get some weeding done. If that is what you meant? lol

Erm...yes? lol I suppose it's entirely up to you what makes for a lovely day.. though I think I much prefer rainstorms to weeding, just sayin' ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top