The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is anybody a good criminal mastermind writer? I need help with a character planting evidence, but I want it to be realistic. Anybody know anybody that could help me with bouncing ideas?

Hey, is anybody a good criminal mastermind writer? I need help with a character planting evidence, but I want it to be realistic. Anybody know anybody that could help me with bouncing ideas?

Ooh, I'd love to learn.

I'd just like to write SOMETHING. My thumbdrive is littered with half-baked ideas that peter out after 1000 or so words.

Probably I can help you Elianna. But I need more info.

Still need help with this? I was an investigator for four years ;)

Been busy... been hanging out at the nudist club a lot... lots of stuff to take up my free time. I feel bad for deserting everyone here.

I'll never have the self-confidence to be a nudist. Don't feel bad about taking a break. I took a bit of a hiatus, too. I work long hours and it was tough to manage things. It's easier now.

I'll never have the self-confidence to be a nudist. Don't feel bad about taking a break. I took a bit of a hiatus, too. I work long hours and it was tough to manage things. It's easier now.

I think I should have some more time now as well.

And I always enjoy teasing the ladies on here...

You do make a very good point.

Still, the site is dedicated to written erotica. I'm not sure visuals really have their place here.

Hasn't stopped you before. :p

Hey, they don't wanna see it, they can look elsewhere or otherwise avert their eyes. ;)

I always appreciate visuals! However, I also have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow, so it's good night everyone. I won't see you tomorrow because I'm working late, or Friday because...ditto, but this weekend for sure!

I always appreciate visuals! However, I also have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow, so it's good night everyone. I won't see you tomorrow because I'm working late, or Friday because...ditto, but this weekend for sure!

Good night, Eli! I'll be thinking of you. :kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Hope work goes well tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back