Brexit

Is America's plan to take asylum seekers who are Muslim also directed by the EU?

No, their BFF's the DNC are the ones doing that.

It is a world response to a world impacting humanitarian situation.

It's only world impacting because the powers that be make it so.

None of the other ultra fucked up situations get any mention, but anytime shit int he middle east happens the west makes it their priority to go stick their dicks in it every way possible.

Taking care of their shit, paying them to fuck us up the ass, war, puppet states ALL the bullshit possible and neither the US or the EU can stop endlessly and indecisively fucking with it.

They are obsessed and in a race to destroy themselves doing so.

Why doesn't the world go to these places and protect these people where they are?

Why don't they protect themselves? :confused:

Why do we not fuck them up and take their shit?

Why do we not just stop fucking with them??
 
Last edited:
The interesting thing is how many were predicting the other outcome without factoring in the immigration issue.

;) ;)

Now, we have to wonder, is the same thing about to play out here in the states.
 
The responses from other democratically elected European leaders has been measured and diplomatic.

The responses from the Brussels Eurocrats have been vindictive.

No surprise there.
 
ppman must be doing quadruple back flips and half gainers in his grave over this news.
 
The interesting thing is how many were predicting the other outcome without factoring in the immigration issue.

;) ;)

Now, we have to wonder, is the same thing about to play out here in the states.

I think only an idiot would dismiss the possibility.

If the trend continues of the poll's being totally wrong about everything for the last 6mo, then their claim that Clinton is going to landslide this election means Trump is going to skull fuck her. :D
 
The responses from other democratically elected European leaders has been measured and diplomatic.

The responses from the Brussels Eurocrats have been vindictive.

No surprise there.

If there is a concerted effort to "punish" the UK for having the temerity to leave, that's where it's going to come from.

Ishmael
 
The responses from other democratically elected European leaders has been measured and diplomatic.

The responses from the Brussels Eurocrats have been vindictive.

No surprise there.

some Brits dont want to

bring

MOAR

in
 
While Hillary is leading overall, in swing states it is a dead heat.

;)

I posted an article in another thread a week, two weeks ago, talking about the burning desire to give the elites their comeuppance in both our countries. I am also hearing people discuss the Bradley Effect in regard to the polling.

I also posted something a few days back indicating that the leave voters were much more highly motivated to get and and vote. That needs to be factored in over here too. The people I personally know that support Trump are rabid about it and the few who support Clinton are very tepid in their "enthusiasm" to vote for her.
 
*chuckle*

The punisher will hurt itself as much as its target. Bastiat 101.

Probably. The bureaucrats of the EU seem to see themselves as not having to account for their actions, so will behave accordingly. And that behavior will be observed by the other member states of the EU. Punishing the UK could very well have results completely different from those that were intended.

Ishmael
 
On the economic upside, more tourists will be able to afford a visit...

That depends on the exchange rate fluctuations.

A lot of the recent movement has because of uncertainty. Now we know the result is for leave, the uncertainty will continue. What that means for the pound's value? Who knows?
 
It's all fairly interesting.

Trump in Scotland where the majority didn't want to leave. He is there on the dawn of this historic event, and they don't want to hear about it. He can't pump, promote and look great in the moment. It's a colossal fail! LMAO!

Talk about a glorious waste of time and resources.
 
Butters and sean voted Remain; ordinarily I'd say this means they should Leave the UK immediately.

But these are Special Circumstances.

Clearly, as true patriots who are not opportunistic cowards, they should and will...Remain in the UK.
 
It's going to be interesting and entertaining to watch what really happens. There are a few things that can be counted on;

The unintended consequences are will kick in, they always do, and those consequences will ripple far beyond the UK and EU.

Virtually ALL of the "experts" will be wrong. One or more of those that have opined will get it right, but they are usually people that the press pays no attention to until after the fact.

All of the US pundits are going to be contorting themselves to tie this to the forthcoming US elections to make this event favorable to their favorite candidate. Doubly funny in that not a God damned one of them know how it will all shake out in the end.

Ishmael
 
Arab Spring II ?

Props to you, Ishmael...you've been ringing the Muslim Threat bell for years.
 
One of the interesting conclusions of the voting patterns is that the Labour Party drastically underestimated the distaste of many of its core voters for Europe.

For years almost all Labour MPs have been solidly for the EU as the defender of workers' rights. Now their supporters have given Labour a real problem. Opposition to the EU was not confined to UKIP and the Euro-sceptics in the Conservative Party.

The reasons for voting Remain or Leave were complex and individual. Locally several people voted Leave because the establishment was preaching that Remain was the only option, and that a vote for Leave would bring disaster.

Effectively, they voted Leave to stick two fingers in the air (US -Give the finger to) to David Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn and all the economists warning that the sky would fall.
 



______ Dow Jones
______ S&P 500
______ NASDAQ


chart




 
so I see on TWITTER that the Brits are calling all those that voted LEAVE....racist.....ha!
 
Back
Top