Tops but no bottoms

Going bottomless

Anyone else find it hot when a girl wears everything on top but is bare below. Even with going with a top shorter to show off their belly.

Anyone else find it hot when a girl wears everything on top but is bare below. Even with going with a top shorter to show off their belly.

I love it when my wife lounges around the house in just one if my tshirts. One long enough to cover her midsection until she has to reach for something or better yet she bends over. Exposing that sexy ass, maybe a bit of pussy as well.

tumblr_nizqrvMb4E1u9x1ero1_1280.jpg

I love it when my wife lounges around the house in just one if my tshirts. One long enough to cover her midsection until she has to reach for something or better yet she bends over. Exposing that sexy ass, maybe a bit of pussy as well.

Especially if she is shaved

Years ago, a female friend stayed at my place until her boyfriend moved to town so they could find a place together. He came to stay one weekend. I was sat on the sofa in the open-plan kitchen/lounge, she came through dressed in a tshirt to go to the kitchen to make coffee and I turned round to speak to her just as she stood on tiptoe to reach into a high cupboard. The tshirt rode up, I saw her bum and just a hint of red pussy hair through the gap in her legs. I still wank thinking of her and that morning.

My go to lounge wear is a long tee! Also think it looks super sexy on other ladies

Back