URL Rejection

britannicus

Virgin
I keep trying to submit a story and I get rejected with a message about the story containing a link or a URL.

Problem is that the damn story doesn't have anything that even looks like a URL and I'm getting a bit hacked off, Applied for an editor (no reply) emailed (got a spam catcher response) submitted with note Rejected again.

What do I have to do to get the damn thing published ?

Sorry for the slightly Pissed off tone , but it is annoying !

I keep trying to submit a story and I get rejected with a message about the story containing a link or a URL.

Problem is that the damn story doesn't have anything that even looks like a URL and I'm getting a bit hacked off, Applied for an editor (no reply) emailed (got a spam catcher response) submitted with note Rejected again.

What do I have to do to get the damn thing published ?

Sorry for the slightly Pissed off tone , but it is annoying !

If you'd like to send me a copy of your story via PM, I'll be happy to take a look for you. It may be a day or two.

By the way, PM Laurel. Do NOT email the powers that be. It never works. Never ever.

if there's a reference to something ending .com or the like, that might trip some kind of flag. it could even be something as innocuous as an email if you've included one in the story. just a thought.

ed

Back