Shy

Well I've gone on a bit of a hiatus again, but I may get around to posting a few pics again soon!
 
attachment.php


This is one of the sexiest photos I've seen in a long time! Anyone who thinks you are unattractive is just plain CRAZY!!
 
attachment.php


This is one of the sexiest photos I've seen in a long time! Anyone who thinks you are unattractive is just plain CRAZY!!

Thanks, I think they're a little crazy too! Recently he has been *really* attracted to me, I think attraction has more to do with the mind then anything else
 
Enjoy :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141223_195858~2.jpg
    IMG_20141223_195858~2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_20141221_231704~2.jpg
    IMG_20141221_231704~2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 615
What?

Its been awhile so I've posted two this time around.... PS I took these right after having sex with my partner :)

I'm very confused.

You're partner thinks you're not attractive? He's a moron and obviously needs a stiff slap of relativity. Time to dump the bum

These photos are after having sex? Why are your panties still on? Giving him a blowjob isn't sex, its servicing him and you should be nude and covered in sweat
 
Omg!! If there was a picture in a worldly dictionary for perfect female form, then I do believe and pic of you naked would be the most excellent example... perfect breasts, ass, not a skinny barbie, a perfect curvy beauty.... my my... the things I would love to do to you..
 
Amazing

Not only am I in awe of your beauty I am amazed by your creativity. In my past life as a pro/am photographer I would have killed to have created beautiful art with you. It has been a while but I am confident I can pick up where I left off if you every have the urge to collaborate with a pro.
 
You are absolutely gorgeous!!! Your body is so perfect and demands so much attention! Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos with all of us. You are the best! ;)
 
Back
Top