flirting wife

Well we know you masturbate a lot with your posting the same lame story here, General Board, Playground and the failed attempt on the Story Board.

Don't really see this thread belonging to the How To... Maybe all three surviving threads be moved to Literotica Personals with a new title "Seeking wank buddies - send dick pics".

Hey nice meeting you to dick licker

And for your information DickL, oh sorry NightL. I posted where your friends told me to post

How To Figure Out If You Have a Hot Wife?

From my perspective, reading these posts, I would love it to have a wife who gets turned on by flirting with other men. If she gets nice and wet, the more the better. I have read other stories on this site about wives in clubs who end up with a pussy full of another mans cum, either at the club or back in the room.

Part of it is that she "knows she can still do it" and as a challenge I would be right there rooting her on. For my part, I think that if there is a strong marriage, working in some strange together might be a lot of fun.

From my perspective, reading these posts, I would love it to have a wife who gets turned on by flirting with other men. If she gets nice and wet, the more the better. I have read other stories on this site about wives in clubs who end up with a pussy full of another mans cum, either at the club or back in the room.

Part of it is that she "knows she can still do it" and as a challenge I would be right there rooting her on. For my part, I think that if there is a strong marriage, working in some strange together might be a lot of fun.

thank you finally someone who relates to this. It was totally awesome that night. We have a strong marriage.

Why would you say it was better in GB?

The General Board may not seem like it on the surface but it is highly charged with sexual tension. I know of several people that were disappointed that you didn't continue to share more details.

The General Board may not seem like it on the surface but it is highly charged with sexual tension. I know of several people that were disappointed that you didn't continue to share more details.

They sure as hell didn't show it.

I can hold my own in any debate, but even I don't venture into the GB snakepit. :D

If a man is secure in his marriage, (and trusts his wife), why shouldn't he let his wife flirt? It sounds like both 3622maw and his wife enjoy her flirting, so why shouldn't they have some fun with it. And apparently, it leads to great sex for both of them. At least he isn't posting about not having enough sex at home.

If a man is secure in his marriage, (and trusts his wife), why shouldn't he let his wife flirt?
This all depends on their agreed-upon partnership rules. Is flirting part of their game? Do their rules include levels of contact, or monitoring or protection --does hubby keep an eye out to make sure nothing "goes too far"? Does he always succeed? Is their relationship such that he must 'allow' her to use her body as she wishes? Is he *sure* their marriage is secure? Is he allowed to contact other flirty women, for balance?

This all depends on their agreed-upon partnership rules. Is flirting part of their game? Do their rules include levels of contact, or monitoring or protection --does hubby keep an eye out to make sure nothing "goes too far"? Does he always succeed? Is their relationship such that he must 'allow' her to use her body as she wishes? Is he *sure* their marriage is secure? Is he allowed to contact other flirty women, for balance?

I have no idea! You will have to ask 3622maw; however, he doesn't seem to deal too well with trolls. :rolleyes:

Just imagine what thrills you could achieve in your marriage if you refocused your masturbation time with the boys to communicating with your wife? Yet you run to splodge your tee-hee-hee fantasies all over Literotica. No wonder a wife in such a situation would start looking for satisfaction elsewhere.

If everyone is telling you to post in some other place where they are not, have you actually thought that one through?

Hey DicklickerL, nice to see you come back. .. why are you here? I think your so depressed because you don't have a partner that you can't stay away. I know how hard that is on people like you. Your like the Democrat that wants to change the change the law, just can't figure out what one!!! Go beat off with your other troll friends in GB, I'm sure in there you meatbeater can save the world

Why the hell is this in BDSM Talk?

WTF people? WTF?

(p_-)

Yes, I can see why it didn't fit in with HT but I wonder what we did to deserve it?

This is what happens when a mod tries to move a thread before coffee. Instead of moving it to the HT cafe, I moved it to the BDSM cafe. I pm'd your mod immediately after and now we wait. Sorry folks!

This is what happens when a mod tries to move a thread before coffee. Instead of moving it to the HT cafe, I moved it to the BDSM cafe. I pm'd your mod immediately after and now we wait. Sorry folks!

Before coffee? :eek:
That is above and beyond the call of duty!

Makes sense now. Coffee was involved.

We won't be sad to see the thread moved to its proper location, but you can stay. :rose:

You guys are pretty nice about screw-ups. I expected to be punished. :D

Back