YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever wanted to fuck your favorite CELEBRITY? If so, I would love to hear from you! PM ME with a list of celebs you like and hopefully we can work out a roleplay!

or

I am looking for a DIRTY OLD MAN to play with me in a detailed oriented roleplay. I love hearing the ideas of others but I have some ideas to bring to the table as well. PM ME if you feel like getting NASTY tonight!

or

If you are a fan of the TV show SMALLVILLE or the movie STAR WARS and love PERVERTED roleplay, PM me for some NASTY fun! Together we can create a roleplay with two characters from the series. The scene can be based on an episode of the series or one that we create ourselves! Scenes with a lot of detail are a must and knowledge of either Star Wars or Smallville is crucial.

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl
 
36/m/uk looking for rp or fun chat. scryder24 on yahoo. pm me. ladies only please.
 
Bi black bull looking for fun and more, especially the more. I like guys younger than me, preferably fit and/or feminine ones. As for girls...erm...well, no specifications really. Just have a love for black dick. I'll go for any age and build as long as you've got a cute face.

Y! IM: Blackrockeral and same for the Yahoo address.
 
Last edited:
Should be online on YIM most of the day, even if I'm offline here. I'm 31/m/straight, and open to ideas. No pics or voice. Prefer ladies, but I'll chat with guys too. semper_virilis_31
 
Ahh, I like threads like these.

I use Yahoo a lot so if anyone just wants a chat, give me a shout on there! Always up for meeting someone new.

- jameskrukowski
 
Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58
wife sharing. submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Yim

Would love to chat or play with any kinky girls on tonight...especially if you like to show off. johndoe10158
 
Yahoo chat about my wife ?

Looking for some chat about my fantasy to share my wife with a buddy... Or two... My yahoo ID is sharer1967.
 
Last edited:
amanda_d6969 ... looking to chat with guys and gals 18-40. If you message me, please introduce yourself first and tell me a little about yourself as I don't reply to random HI's from strangers/trolls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top