Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me. I thought understood what the girls here desired and appreciated. (It IS a Sperm Depository and previous activities on the thread have mirrored the fantasy I posted). My nature is as a sissy but I didn't think you were interested in playing with sissies so I wanted to present myself in a way you would enjoy. Apparently I completely misunderstood things here. I guess I shouldn't try to entertain and participate with the group here.

You do or say anything you want dear... If it makes you happy, then it makes me happy.

And... I loved your story.

Love,

Paris.:kiss:
 
You do or say anything you want dear... If it makes you happy, then it makes me happy.

And... I loved your story.

Love,

Paris.:kiss:
A story like that is sure to bring in the sperm donors :)
but Paris makes us play all sorts of games when the men aren't here...
I so miss Spin the Dildo *sigh* :p
 
well hello my sexy girls it has been a long time since I visited and I have missed you all.:kiss:
 
A story like that is sure to bring in the sperm donors :)
but Paris makes us play all sorts of games when the men aren't here...
I so miss Spin the Dildo *sigh* :p

I've a great deal to give to you worthy and gorgeous creatures.
 
well hello my sexy girls it has been a long time since I visited and I have missed you all.:kiss:

Mr W!! :kiss: Wow - it's lovely to hear from you again. I hope you're both well? Oh. That's kinda brightened up my evening. Say hi to the Mrs for me :)

I've a great deal to give to you worthy and gorgeous creatures.

"Paris? Girls? There's someone here for you!" I'm sorry, I've retired :)
 
You do or say anything you want dear... If it makes you happy, then it makes me happy.

And... I loved your story.

Love,

Paris.:kiss:

Okay, glad to hear it. Your other responses read as very sarcastic toward the story so I'm glad I misinterpreted them.
 
Hi boys and girls! I'm feeling a little randy tonight. I've got those red satin panties on and I'm just looking to see if other friends are here in the room...
 
Flipping channels and occasionally outfits. The closet here is just marvelous, full of satiny dresses, high heels, and lingerie.

Whistling occasionally. :)
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm disappointed. I almost got involved in an episode of the Good Wife. Sure seeing the fancy dresses was fun, but I'd been hoping for something a little more exciting here. Well, I'll be patient a while longer, dangling a high heel from my toe...
 
And then there was Jen and that horse-tail butt-plug... *ha*

It gave a whole new meaning to "Pin the tail on the Donkey"

*still smiling*

Paris.:kiss:
 
Both of those activities sound amazing. i hope you would min another such excursion into these games, I'll gladly help. I will gladly bring the wine and fruit! As well as a penis...I forgot my instructions on how to detach it for others use, but we can always try and find out how?

Plus E. you have a beautiful ass, and i hope the ladies can work those panties as well as you.
 
On top of that...

What's going on around here these day's?

Boring....

OK Guy's...

Here's how it works...

Log On...

Un-Zip you pants...

Pull them down...

And start playing with your Cock...

Tell us how good it feels...

One of us might invite you to stick It somewhere...

Ass... Pussy...

My Favorite...

In my Mouth...

You can gently hold me by the back of the head... One hand on either side... And slowly slide your Cock between my lips... I'm wearing that Stop Sign red lipstick that smears on your Cock... My tongue starts to roll around the tip of your penis...

I'm such a tease...

Paris.:kiss:
 
Jhane...

New Girl...

There's two guy's here who need to Cum...

C'mon...

Hop to It...

Paris.:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top