The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three pieces written for two threads.

Have to think on the last owed post...mayhap a Kayla is in order...

something not hard.

*debates*

I wonder what would happen if I posted to " Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011" with

Seeking Man on Car or Woman on Car RP, I want to play a Naughty Buick. Come rev me up.

I've heard of camel toe, and even moose knuckle, but what the hell is this? :eek:

170339.jpg

Viking Chastity Belts, serious business.

Viking Brand Chastity Belts. When you need to protect your (insert female friend/relation here), You need VIKING. Keeping dickheads from getting at virgins for twelve hundred years.

LT- There is nothing better than a hot bubble bath with a sexy Cherry girl whispering in my ear. Well.... to be in the tub with me would be better but damn. I love her. :eek:

LT- There is nothing better than a hot bubble bath with a sexy Cherry girl whispering in my ear. Well.... to be in the tub with me would be better but damn. I love her. :eek:
sneaks up behind her on weak shaky legs, a blissful smile on her face, nibbles, kisses, whispers in her ear again.. I love you too mami.
We are heading home in just a few, will call you soon as little man is in bed. Papi said to tell you he needs to love you, be prepared. giggles, softly tugging her hair

yesplease
such a good girl... I miss you......

sneaks up behind her on weak shaky legs, a blissful smile on her face, nibbles, kisses, whispers in her ear again.. I love you too mami.
We are heading home in just a few, will call you soon as little man is in bed. Papi said to tell you he needs to love you, be prepared. giggles, softly tugging her hair

such a good girl... I miss you......
whimpers and blushes
I will be here. Anxiously waiting...

I really do not wanna go back up to that hospital today...but I don't want any regrets if the worst happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back