What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn it.....now what is crossing my mind...is wondering what is getting ready to cross his mind......:rolleyes:

hope youre not waiting too long....

whats crossing my mind is the thought of frank cross from scrooged having the idea of 3 ghosts visting him crossing his mind.

:)

hope youre not waiting too long....

whats crossing my mind is the thought of frank cross from scrooged having the idea of 3 ghosts visting him crossing his mind.

:)

..that is an interesting thing to have on one's mind..... Well Done! (not that is crossing my mind....)

..that is an interesting thing to have on one's mind..... Well Done! (not that is crossing my mind....)

have you anything crossing your mind right now??

whats crossing my worried mind right now is the fact that we all want to see julybaby's AV smile, those eyes deserve a big smile to compliment them. :)

London nights.

(.....yep...that is crossing my mind now too....I do seem to be having a problem having my own thoughts.....:D:rolleyes: )

have you anything crossing your mind right now??

whats crossing my worried mind right now is the fact that we all want to see julybaby's AV smile, those eyes deserve a big smile to compliment them. :)

..well....it is crossing my mind that perhaps I just might change that av tomorrow....to a smile....

..well....it is crossing my mind that perhaps I just might change that av tomorrow....to a smile....

yipee, im sure if your smile matches your eyes (and ass ;)) it'll light up the thread. Might even crash the server it'll be that good.

Thats whats crossing my mind anywho

There's a guy on the GB, a known troll and racist, who has been reduced to a babbling idiot, issuing death threats to Litsters whom he could not handle. I wonder if admin take this death threats seriouly.

...crossing my mind......that Irish men are such charmers....;)

crossing my mind.....why have I never been called a charmer before ;)

Obama will have to bring in the julybaby04 bill to prevent further problems happening due to your sexy smile ;)

crossing my mind.....why have I never been called a charmer before ;)

Obama will have to bring in the julybaby04 bill to prevent further problems happening due to your sexy smile ;)

...lol.....well,...crossing my mind that he might want to wait to see it first....:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back