GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:
You wern't paying attention Honey...She painted her toenails "fuck-me-red" the other day :devil:
You are the one not paying attention. I said "I was" going to start a fund.
 
well where do we send all these funds?

grats ND on your daughter glad you could share the experience with us.

neon can't wait to see the tat that goes for the rest of you ladies with tats or piercings lets see them.

if u all buy me lingerie i'll let u see me in it >:)

mood = good for another 6 hours or so before i gotta go to work :( but its my easy job so no biggy

craving = some hot lesbian action damn the still being a male :(

underwear = black boxers.

watching espn that will prolly never change.


Love
Tiffany
 
thought this looked fun so thought i would share ;)

well file is to large :(
 
We can play now!

it is now legal to have sex in swing clubs in Canada. That's so good to know.

We were all holding back before this announcement. :D
 
on the 9th day of Christmas, my true-love gave to me...

What is a "true-love" anyway? Faithfulness? Is that what it ultimately means?

Just checkin...

So here are my two questions for the day (cliched i know...)

What do you want for Christmas?
What are you new year's resolutions?

Mood: Festive :rolleyes:
Underwear: Pink mini g'string with tiny jewels...
Drinking: Protein guarana and spirulina shake
Listening to: Lightning Rod by the Offspring

Hope all sleep well and peaceful, gentle dreams :heart: :heart:
 
Last edited:
i want some new underwear ;) for christmas so if u all wanna send me some pm me and i'll give you the infoz ;)...

my new years resolution is to start becoming the woman i've always been.

so whats everyone elses hmmm....

mood= tired
craving= sleep
underwear = another pair of black cotton boxers.
watching sportscenter again but going to bed so no biggy.

love
Tiffany
 
For christmas I want:
Material things: iBook, Bass-amp. And then buttloads of love and care and hope and strenght for the year ahead.

My New Year's resolution? I'll try to be true to myself, and maybe to people around me. I noticed this year that the world didn't come crashing down even if some people did know about my "other" personality. I actually got addicted to the fact that some people might understand my peculiarities.

mood = pumped, high on love
crave = a shower, and a cuddle. And some cash for tonight(partyyy!)
underwear = gray mickey mouse boxers, some silk-like plastic fabric.
 
Last edited:
Mornin all! :)

Just checkin in before things get started here at work :rolleyes:

Nirvana, in answer to your questions...
What do I want for Christmas? To see my daughter's expression when she realizes that Santa has visited her.. To see her reaction and happiness to the presents she has received. I don't think there is anything like seeing true happiness and excitement on a child's face. It just automatically makes you feel happy :)

New Year's resolutions.. haven't made any yet.

Mood: Content
Drinking: Hot chocolate
Listening to: Just a Lil Bit - 50 Cent .. hey I love the hip-hop :)

I did get a new iPod Nano last night for my b-day. It's pretty cool.. holds 500 songs and pictures. I have about 135 songs on it already.. I did have about 250 more songs but I dunno what happened to most of them :confused:


Have a great day everyone!!!! :D
 
(makes notes of what everyone wants for Christmas...) Will email Santa in a minute :cathappy:

I'm very aware of the fact that i am leaving the country for 10 days in less than 48 hrs, with a 4 year old and a man (meaning he needs help as they always do) and i have done absolutely nothing yet in terms of preparation... No packing, nothing! Guess i better start... Don't feel like it :confused:

Normally i'm very prepared for this kinda thing. Perhaps i should get a personal packer and assistant. Hmmmn.... :devil:
 
still no picture - sorry!

Hey all!

It's nice to see everyone in the holiday spirit around here. Missing all of you and very much appreciate encouragement around tat - it is personal, starts at the base of the neck, a commitment made to myself never to lose my own self at the bequest of another again, a commitment to writing and transition. A "w" done in the style of illuminated texts (sacred) but without being boxed, suggesting expansion (also looks better along the spine) - suggestion of the artist who was fantastic! w = womb (pregnant) = writing with branches growing out of around it in the shape of a v going down towards the spine, inviting ;) but also signifiying growth, expansion, integrity, little circles / berries signifying fruitfulness. (sorry it took so long to decribe)

do_not_shiver - like your new years resolution! was also part of what I think I was trying to say with tattoo!

tymeless - slap ;) as per request + yes, please share new pantie pics!

sxxyblueyes - love your piercings - what is an industrial piercing?

playwithlezli - would love to see your tattoo when you make it real the idea sounds beautiful - and rather sexy ;) how did it go with your deadlines?

nirvana - how went it with deadlines? how goes it with packing? and congratulations again on your daughter's graduation to "big" school. will you have internet access while gone or will we have to content ourselves with reading old posts to get a sense of your presence here?

check-in

mood: happy and sad, but it's all part of life so all good

listening to: a mix a friend put together for me, making me cry a little, a wild ride that takes you from K. D. Lang to Nine Inch Nails and back again to Jill Scott & the Indigo girls

panties - little black boy/girl boxers - ha! tymeless ;)

what i want for christmas - only to spend it with people I love and long to see :)
 
See you in 2006

Hi there all, missed having coffee with you today, just running around trying to get ready for our trip.

How quickly you have become part of my life :)

Neon-thanks for asking re work, one deadline met, others still hanging over my head, may put a couple more hours towards tonight yet-just on the off-chance I can get one more met!

As for tat-well the dragon would just be the beginning, I have a whole fantasy scene involving fairies, rainbows, unicorns and waterfalls all worked out. Probably cliche but helps my inner girly girl surface from time to time! And it would cost a couple of plane tickets worth of bucks so likely to remain a fantasy I am afraid.

Someone suggested viewing each other's piercings-besides the 5 holes in my earlobes, I only have one more-a belly ring-what I am wearing to show it off in the one picture I have showing it, well, not sure I am ready to post that on the net! :eek:

My son now officially has more holes in him than I do! Well, unnatural holes that is!!

I was wondering what an industrial piercing was too-I have nasty images of drill presses bouncing thru my brain at the moment!

kd lang-one of my absolute favourite singers-she is from a couple of hours north of where I live. And in the true spirit of Albertan acceptance, when she did officially come out, some red neck took a spray can to the sign that said "Home of kd lang" and overwrote it with "eat beef dyke" (she's also vegetarian and a member of PETA). So town council took the sign down and never replaced it.

Some days I am glad I have this happy place to retreat to-no pain here. Thanks lit people! :)

Enough yabber for now-I will look forward to catching up with you all in the new year!

Happy (insert correct term here)!

:kiss: to all!
 
Had a beautiful start to my morning... woke up craving chocolate cake @5 am and a chat with a very specific good friend. Got both :) Thank you Neon Darling :kiss:

The following few days are going to be really hectic. I will be sure to say G'bye before i leave (postponed trip with 24 hrs due to my lack of planning...)

SBL - HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Sunday!!! May all your dreams come true! :rose: :rose:
Lez: Enjoy your holiday
Tiffany: Get some lingerie!!
Neon: Your tat sounds heavenly! I will probably not be online till around the 4th of Jan, perhaps to send a few work documents. Email me. Txt me. Just keep in touch please.
Cstlvr: Wher've u been?

Gonna miss you all. You have all become so much part of my support system over the past two months. Thanks - you touch my life and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart

Love,
Nirvana D
 
well i hope i get some from my friends tonight but if not i'm going shopping really soon i can't hold off anymore any suggestions for lingerie since i'm new to all this girly stuff teehee ;)

mood = good off from my second job till monday having a christmas party with friends tonight yay :)

craving = you girls mmmmm the fun we could all have together >:)

corona boxers they are green and yellow i'll update tomorrow maybe i'll have some panties....

thanks everyone for caring *hug and kisses* Merry Christmas to all :)


Love
Tiffany
 
Counting down the last hours till the holiday begins .. in a few hours I'll shut down my computer .. likely until Dec 27th or so

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday, wherever you may be ... have fun, keep smiling and stay SAFE.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Good afternoon all! Hope your day is going well :)

My day seems to be flying by.. would love it if work would let us all go home early but that is total wishful thinking! We are in the midst of decorating our little space of the office into the Grinch Who Stole Christmas :)

For those who were wondering what an industrial piercing is... this is what it looks like. I want a custom bar though.. with a little curve in it :)
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A51218/high/bmepb183672.jpg

Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday! And thank you Nirvana for the birthday wishes!

Check in-
Mood: Happy it's Friday and I have a 4 day weekend!!! :D :D
Listening to: Black Eyed Peas- Audio Delite
 
1 more sleepy before Christmas

Morning

Getting ready to go status: satisfactory
Mood: missing my Goddess
Underwear: Soft lace hipster boy shorts - black
Listening to: Katie Melua - I cried for you

Business will keep my mind off where is my heart is today.

Love to all.
Nirvana D

:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top