A good day fishing

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I hate fishing myself but I thought of a few fun ideas. Essentially, all of them are about a fisherman whose rod keeps bringing in new opportunities.

1. A bikini top.

Example:
Guy didn't even see the swimmer but she pops out a second later, wanting her top back. Of course, it's too hard to get back on while she's in the water so she has to come aboard. She tries to get a ride back to her friends but spies the beer and starts helping herself. They get near shore and she says she'll just swim back but fisherman refuses since leaving an inebriated swimmer go would be irresponsible. Swimmer just shrugs and suggests aomething to do while they wait.

2. Butt plug (pull ring)

Example:
Swimmer is a sub who has been inching into exhibitionism. Dom had her swim nude with a butt plug inside of her. When fisherman yanks it out, it makes her panic and surface. Dom then instructs her that she has to get the plug back, no matter what.

3. Mermaid:

Example:

...while patching her up, fisherman can't help but notice that aside from the lack of legs, she's pretty darn good looking. He watches her suck down the hotdogs he packed for lunch and gets some ideas.

4. Bikini bottoms

Example: Jen was riding her jet ski way too fast and froze when she was about to hit an obstacle. Luckily, the hook catches her bikini and yanks her off. Fisherman hurries to pull her up and she is very thankful for her life being saved, even if it was unintentional.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the butt plug idea. They all seem interesting, but number 2 seems to call to me a lot more.

I was thinking that the fisherman could drag her back to the boat by the plug, but that seems to be a little unlikely, now that I think about it. That being said, you could have an amusing story about her chasing down the buttplug as it drags away from her.
 
Is there a bad day fishing?

My simple "hook" involves a hook. As in the gal gets her finger stuck on the hook & the guy has to perform first aid. After he removes the hook, she points out that her Daddy always used to kiss it better...and things progress from there....

The pair ought to be a bit of an "odd couple". Could be any incest sort of pairing, or near incest like son's gf; or daughter's bff. But could also just be the PYT renting the cottage next door for the week...
 
I like that spin and that could be fun. Hooks through the finger are pretty common so it's a believable set up. Daughter-in-law is attracted to country dad and wants to seduce him so she goes out fishing with him.

I thought up an interesting spin for the butt plug story: 2 versions get released. One is a seemingly straight forward story about a sub being made to get back the butt plug from a stranger while her master watches. Aside from the butt plug getting hooked, everything is played straight.

The other version though is told from the fisherman's point of view. He gets a call from his good buddy who is the girl's master.It's a big coincidence but his friend is happy since his sub has admitted she wants to get fucked by a stranger and now he has a chance to get her to do just that.

Fisherman's intrigued but gets a little peeved as the call goes on and the girl only catches the tail end of the conversation.

"She doesn't like getting slapped, does she? cause I'm not into that."

"No, spankings are good though. Oh, just one more thing...could you maybe call her a bitch?"

"Yeah, as long as it's only a couple times."

"Cool...maybe a 'white bitch?'

"....what? Is she racist?"

"No, she just wants to be called a white bitch, slut, etc."

"By a black guy? Please tell me she doesn't also want me to make her talk about how big my dick is."

"That might be part of the fantasy. Look, I'll make it up to you."

"You damn well better."

"Oh and she really likes anal, oh crap, she's there, gotta go!"

"Fuck you!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top