Arab oil barons starts investing in Hollywood and the American porn industry

Easternwindz

Experienced
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Posts
52
The middle East takes another approach at countering the US by pouring in Billions upon Billions in the entertainment industry. Hollywood begins to bring out loves stories involving Arab men and white women. High profile stars like Megan Fox, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie etc... star in movies where they share onscreen romance with Arab actors.

In the porn industry, the best directors are hired to shoot top quality porn involving Arab men and American women. Top female pornstars like Tori black, Alexis Texas, Madison Ivy,Dani Daniels etc... make love to Arab men. In the AvN award winning porn movie, Dani Daniels plays the wife of a US soldier who goes to the middle East in search of her captured husband. In the midst of negotiations, she falls in love with the leader of the rebel group that has her husband. The sex scenes happen in the desert, on the streets and outside the cell where her husband is kept.

How about more ideas on this guys? Can someone write?
 
Interesting idea, parallel to the UK gov't bribing 1930's Hollywood to produce pro-Brit films, only more so. A few pervy-degenerate Saudi princes fund the takeover, replacing the top Jewish writers-directors-producers with Arabs of ambiguous sympathies but a clear agenda of culture-laundering.

But guess what? Video games make more money than the entire film industry. How about a takeover of the game studios?
 
Back
Top