Munky! Get off that thread!

Since Cookie started this thread for no apparent reason I figured I might as well serve everyone an early breakfast. You are all welcum and chow down.

This morning I shall be serving the World Famous Eggs Munky, which is a lightly a poached egg atop an English muffin with stone ground mustard, Canadian bacon, artichoke heart, all smothered with bernaise sauce, garnished with freshly harvested chives and a sprinkle of paprika. For your side dish, enjoy some white asparagus spears and garden fresh strawberries.

I forgot the dollop of lemon-dill mayo on the asparagus. It's really not necessary, but I like saying "dollop".

Sounds like a damn good breakfast to me. Now to watch cookie bake in her best outfit for a snack later might be good;)

I'm sitting out back by the pool under a huge maple, the babe asleep in the shade. I'm going to go swim with my little girl. Save me some dessert!

let me know when the pie is done please;)
tumblr_luz4d0URw51qgk7mfo1_500.jpg

I'm sitting out back by the pool under a huge maple, the babe asleep in the shade. I'm going to go swim with my little girl. Save me some dessert!

You started this thread, keep it alive or we shall all spank you properly.

For dessert:

Sultan’s Golden Cake. The dessert that takes 72 hours to make contains figs, quince, apricot and pears soaked in Jamaican Rum for 2 years. The topping contains caramel, black truffles and, as you might have guessed, a gold leaf. A thousand bucks at Ciragan Palace in Istanbul. Courtesy of Google.

You started this thread, keep it alive or we shall all spank you properly.

For dessert:

Sultan’s Golden Cake. The dessert that takes 72 hours to make contains figs, quince, apricot and pears soaked in Jamaican Rum for 2 years. The topping contains caramel, black truffles and, as you might have guessed, a gold leaf. A thousand bucks at Ciragan Palace in Istanbul. Courtesy of Google.

Can we just spank you? ;)

Back