New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes a deep breath*
My name is Jenn, I'm 18 and I am a straight (but curious) sub. I'm relatively new and i currently have no experience. I love reading the stories here as well as the forums; they are very informative (and fun to read). So, yea.. I just wanted to say hi. I might post more in the future.
*breathes a big sigh of relief*
 
19 yrs old M , straight and a bit curious in BDSM and submission. wanted to discover and find out more about it (it seems like it is the right place to look =)) .... well maybe some1 local would like to give it a go ? btw I'm from London, uk :D
 
Hi everyone...Newbie here and while the whole forum is very enticing this area seems to call to me the most for now...I am 24, married, straight, very bi curious, shy but very sexual and submissive... :)
 
Hi, I'm 24, female, bisexual, in a relationship where we're both starting to explore BDSM (I've had fantasies about being submissive for years, he's expressed a preference for dominance), and I've come here in the hopes of getting some advice on improving things.
 
Hello all,
I look forward to being intrigued. Or flamed. Also, anyone who wants to fall at my feet in a worshipful attitude should try to give at least 2 or 3 seconds notice so I don't trip over you.
SL
 
Many thanks, FurryFury.

I'm picturing Taz from the old WB cartoons.

YW!

:rose:

LOVE that image!

:D

However I was thinking of my furry heart cat :cattail: playing furiously spinning in a circle chasing a string after being ill and nearly dead when she was rescued and recovering!

:heart:

Please excuse the run on sentences and crazy shit I'm spewing. I'm kind of messed up atm.
 
Last edited:
Hello, everybody! I am new to posting here, but not new to lurking. I have lurked for quite some time. I've just started an erotica blog on the urgings of my Dom, because i really enjoy writing erotica, which i have been prudishly putting off doing my entire life! I am looking forward to hanging out here--it seems like a great place to discuss issues near and dear to my heart.
 
Afternoon everyone! New to the lifestyle Dom here. Maybe I'm not as new as I'd like to think and it just took my sub to help me classify it all.

At any rate... just dropping in to say hi, read a little, and contribute where I can.

Thanks!
 
hello

I am not new to the lifestyle, but I am delighted to share it all with my Darkest. How lovely to be teacher and student, and enjoy the benefits of the unbridled enthusiasm of exploration.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top