The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I'm going to have to work harder to get into this character if I want to actually write the story I'm intending. As it is, I'm already growing to like the way my co-writer is writing her character so much that it makes me feel bad that my guy is so mean! Grins. When did that happen, anyway?

I really need to write a nicer guy at some point, I suppose.

Why so? After all, everyone loves a bad guy and you pull it off so well, Noon. *grins, kisses his cheek and saunters out, heading for bed.*
 
Seriously. Just beat me. Fuck me. Throw a blanket over me and go the fuck away.

You know.... I believe I feel almost the same way... except that last part...pull the blankets up around us, wrap an arm around me and tell me to go to sleep. Now.

FLT~

I seriously over think things. A lot. There has to be a cure for that.
 
Awake... a little sleepy, but not ready for sleep.. oh and it's been a good weekend.
 
How can one itty bitty booboo feel like someone's trying to slice my foot off?



Ooh!
A Noonpost!
 
*while looking at a random lit'ster avatar on another thread*

oh my, you've got a beautiful body.
 
Last edited:
Done with finals. Perhaps this migraine will git gone too!


I soooooooo need the brain break!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top