The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...Hello,Hello,Hello...Hmmm...no one's here.

I'l just draw a mug of ale and sit on the roof deck where there's some breeze. :D

Hi Tom, I've been the shop all afternoon. It's scary, but I bought this set of plans for an outfeed table that were marked "intermediate" and they're so blamed easy that I'm afraid that I just might qualify as "advanced". :eek: If so, the woodworking world is in trouble!

Smooches, Di.

Hi Tom, I've been the shop all afternoon. It's scary, but I bought this set of plans for an outfeed table that were marked "intermediate" and they're so blamed easy that I'm afraid that I just might qualify as "advanced". :eek: If so, the woodworking world is in trouble!

Smooches, Di.

Hey VM. :D So you've graddiated from Apprentice to Master Woodworker, huh? Good for you. Ummm...what's an outfeed table? Anything like a drop-leaf table?

Smooches, Di.

:kiss::kiss:Bear. I've been dying to know....what was for dinner?

Hello Di. :kiss: Good to see you, sweetie. It's rather pleasant up here. I guess the elves forgot to turn on the A/C in the Party Palace. :eek:

Maybe the a/c just can't keep up...it gets kinda hot inside. ;)

Hey VM. :D So you've graddiated from Apprentice to Master Woodworker, huh? Good for you. Ummm...what's an outfeed table? Anything like a drop-leaf table?

When you push a piece of wood through a table saw it needs to go onto an outfeed table. Otherwise, you've got this problem of holding onto a long piece of wood to keep it from falling off the saw at the same time that you're trying to turn the saw off. Looks sort of like this only the one I'm building has drawers underneath and room for lots of other things.

outfeedtable.jpg

When you push a piece of wood through a table saw it needs to go onto an outfeed table. Otherwise, you've got this problem of holding onto a long piece of wood to keep it from falling off the saw at the same time that you're trying to turn the saw off. Looks sort of like this only the one I'm building has drawers underneath and room for lots of other things.

huh, turns out my dad used me as an outfeed table. I also remember replacing a c-clamp now and again. I was a useful child. :D

I'm taking off for the D.C. area tomorrow morning. The cub and I will be helping the cubette tear up her basement rug and replace it with wood flooring. I should see everyone again Monday night.

I'm taking off for the D.C. area tomorrow morning. The cub and I will be helping the cubette tear up her basement rug and replace it with wood flooring. I should see everyone again Monday night.

Watch out for pickpockets and congressmen, but I repeat myself. :D

Take care, bear. ;)

(Get it? Care Bear? umm...okay...if you have to explain it...)

Advert:

And now, a word from our sponsor:
Can't get rid of that sticky feeling ?.
Temperatures round 100 ?
Feeling Listless and confused ?

Get some real English Rain, cool down and wet up.
Scientifically proven to wet the parched throat.

Yes folks, it's true there is nothing quite like English Rain to cure a thirst or wash your face. There's gallons of it right here for you to pick up.
Bring your own buckets.

Offer limited to desert areas, while stocks last.

Don't need any rain here,lol. Had enough clouds and rain the past week. Luckily, the sun has decided to grace us today,lol.

Don't need any rain here,lol. Had enough clouds and rain the past week. Luckily, the sun has decided to grace us today,lol.

Ah, but you ain't qualified to have English Rain, are you ?.
It's bloody heaving it down.

Ah, but you ain't qualified to have English Rain, are you ?.
It's bloody heaving it down.

Hi naked folk!

We've only had a few heavy showers around lunchtime here in south Worcestershire. It was clear enough for me to walk to work in short sleeved shirt and leave my jacket at home this morning. Mild panic at lunchtime when I thought if the downpour continued I'd be doing a drookit rat impersonation on the way home, but it cleared up fine for me to walk home in the dry.

What've you lot got planned for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back