The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You so sure about that? You forget--I know all and see all.

You and the bear are in deep shit.

Hi Molly. :kiss: We were just...um...helping to adjust these here chastity belts. Yeah...that's it...adjusting the belts. :eek:

I warned him, Molly, don't use the keys I said. That's what I said! Honest.

Awww...for pete's sake bear, don't be a brownie.

Dude, she totally got past me... I never saw her.... Molly

Nice job, Austin. No maiden for you.

Well we all should have known better. Trying to hide from a witch in her own Palace isn't living dangerously, it's . . . it's asking for a Darwin Award is what it is. Okay Molly, you caught me fair and square. I thought you were still signing books.

Hi Molly. :kiss: We were just...um...helping to adjust these here chastity belts. Yeah...that's it...adjusting the belts. :eek:

Awww...for pete's sake bear, don't be a brownie.

Nice job, Austin. No maiden for you.

Aww shit, come on Tom gimme a maiden... I'll let you ride in the party car...

I warned him, Molly, don't use the keys I said. That's what I said! Honest.

Don't play innocent with me.

Dude, she totally got past me... I never saw her.... Molly

Some lookout you are.

They don't need help with the wardrobe, dude. Mind yourself.

Aww shit, come on Tom gimme a maiden... I'll let you ride in the party car...

They're not toys or gifts to be handed out. They're employees of the house and the term "maiden" isn't just a title, dear. Careful, or I'll have the manager elf explain things to you. :cool:

And now that I've completely ruined everyone's fun, I'm going to bed. G'night, y'all.

Don't play innocent with me.

Some lookout you are.

They don't need help with the wardrobe, dude. Mind yourself.

They're not toys or gifts to be handed out. They're employees of the house and the term "maiden" isn't just a title, dear. Careful, or I'll have the manager elf explain things to you. :cool:

And now that I've completely ruined everyone's fun, I'm going to bed. G'night, y'all.

Nah I still think you're pretty cool, Molly...pssst Tom where's those damn keys....

Damn, I wrote almost two thousand words today. I think I'll call it a night. See everyone tomorrow.

bearden1.jpg

So what thats it no maidens having wild sex with us Bear?

We're damn lucky to escape with our cojones intact. Molly has been known to...well...she has this jar on her desk...and she is a witch...need I go on?

Aw heck, I'm going to bed...no maidens tonight. Take care Austin. :D

We're damn lucky to escape with our cojones intact. Molly has been known to...well...she has this jar on her desk...and she is a witch...need I go on?

Aw heck, I'm going to bed...no maidens tonight. Take care Austin. :D

damnit, oh well pick you up in the party car Tom.... Later.... sleep well Molly.... *grins*

Checking back to report a Richter 5 earthquake at 8:39 p.m. PDT. Really noisy, set the terrorier completely off. A few things tumbled off shelves but no damage to speak at the borderlands. The epicenter seems to be around the area called 'Lennox'. Okay, here.

Ahhh Bear ....so happy that you're den and honey jar are okay after the 'big shake and roll!'

Hummm and what did I miss last night? What exactly were you doing with the maidens? LOL:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back