What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughters' smiles when I went to see them this morning. Those girls are going to have me wrapped around their little fingers when they get older :heart:

Even more so, I mean ;)
 
My friend came over with his GF and we were in my bed room where she commented on what I nice bed we have. It's big 4 posted bed and I said yeah it great for tying someone up. She said "that's why I bought my bed, I could get into that". The look on my vinilla friends face was great. I think he couldn't wait to take her home, I just don't know which one got tied up.
 
Just met my new next-door neighbours. Even though, as a home-worker, I'm not best pleased that they have about 12 months of constant heavy renovation/alteration work planned (their house is no more than 15 feet from mine), they seem like nice people and in the end that's what really matters.
 
Last night my brand new shoes and nicest skirt got muddy while I knelt and felated him in the park. And all it took for me not to be annoyed by this were the words;
"You suck me better than anyone I've ever been with"
followed by
"Fuck, you're such a good girl"

I'm still smiling...
 
My god-daughter made a comment about her phone being [my name]-proof.

So I set her alarm to go off at midnight, and it'll say on her screen '[my name] proof, my ass'.

Then I told her I did something to her phone, but I won't tell her what I did.

:devil:
 
Completing something very challenging and important for someone and listening to him react... with profound gratitude. I helped. Feels gooood. :D
 
Dogs.

A nice offer for a cool new venture.

Realizing how much I value the friends I have made here.

Being filled with pure dominance, and how those brain chemicals bring forth more, in a twisting, building cranial luststorm.
 
Realizing that as of right now...this is coming together very naturally. It won't always be that way, but for now I am enjoying it immensely...
 
you know what? i'm really really really good at this and get a great amount of joy from it. definately found my place in the working world.
 
Reading back over that bizarre feminism thread down in the GB that I and another fine fellow hijacked into cybersex. That was awesome :D
 
Dogs.

A nice offer for a cool new venture.

Realizing how much I value the friends I have made here.

Being filled with pure dominance, and how those brain chemicals bring forth more, in a twisting, building cranial luststorm.

dogs are actually the best. i love cats but i am IN love with dogs.

they are nearly as good as birds. i'm a bird-liker.

I'm just enjoying watching you all hijack it. lol

that was seriously one of the most surreal and amazing things i have ever helped to accomplish on God's Green Internet
 
dogs are actually the best. i love cats but i am IN love with dogs.

they are nearly as good as birds. i'm a bird-liker.

Bird dogs! Did I just make you orgasm???


Reading back over that bizarre feminism thread down in the GB that I and another fine fellow hijacked into cybersex. That was awesome :D

I respect you both with great heights of fluffy, respectful respect.
 
Last edited:
A very long talk with someone today. It refreshed me. Lightened me. Made me smile and hope.

It was very nice. Very.

Thank you. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top