Gentlemen, ever have nipple clamps put on you?

Only with clothespins…..could nearly cum from having my nipples intensely tugged, twisted, nibbled….mmmmm. Love it...

Yes and No

I've tried clothes pins, they hurt too bad!

My sensitivity changes with arousal - at the start of my play the clothespin does hurt but as I approach orgasm I actually squeeze it manually to create an even more intensely delicious pain...Then...after orgasm my sensitive right nipple cannot be touched or licked for 5-10 minutes....

Oh yes.
First time we used clover clamps and it took my breath away. They hurt too much for repeated use but they did open the door for all the nipple play that followed.
We have tried all sorts of clamps but the best is when my wife teases me,soft gentle tongue, lips fingers. Then she gets harder and rougher. When I can't take anymore she goes back to soft and gentle. Makes me insane.

My sensitivity changes with arousal - at the start of my play the clothespin does hurt but as I approach orgasm I actually squeeze it manually to create an even more intensely delicious pain...Then...after orgasm my sensitive right nipple cannot be touched or licked for 5-10 minutes....

Guess I'm just a pussy. lol I love to play with my nipples, but I'm just not in to pain.

Having some serious issues with my nipples now. I just can't seem to get enough stimulation from them. I find I am playing with them when I'm out for a walk, driving the car or just sub consciously giving them a pinch.
I quick pinch gets them hard, a few light strokes sends jolts right to my cock. I find I'm going around lately with two bullet hard nipples and a semi erect cock.
Luckily my wife knows of all this and continues the tease when i get home, then releases me with a variety of mind blowing orgasms.

Having some serious issues with my nipples now. I just can't seem to get enough stimulation from them. I find I am playing with them when I'm out for a walk, driving the car or just sub consciously giving them a pinch.
I quick pinch gets them hard, a few light strokes sends jolts right to my cock. I find I'm going around lately with two bullet hard nipples and a semi erect cock.
Luckily my wife knows of all this and continues the tease when i get home, then releases me with a variety of mind blowing orgasms.

Sounds like I have good company here. I am Teasing and pinching my very sensitive right one as I read these posts. My wife sends me sext messages while I travel and she works nipple play into the sessions. It always winds up with me pinching extremely hard on her directions as I explode. Direct link from nipple to cock!

I can relate to this. I'm constantly pinching my nipples.

I've had rubber tipped adjustable clamps, clover clamps I love them both but my favorite is to get an o-ring that is just a bit too small and put that over my nipples. They swell up like crazy and the pain/pleasure is almost unbearable. Just don't wear them too long you can shut off circulation. I did that once and it took almost a month for my nipples to turn back to a good color, scared the crap out of me.

I loved the experience until she accidentally yank the chain. Ouch. Fortunately they were padded and not too tight.

when they get of

yes I have used different types. the best were small plastic curtain clamps with teeth. they hurt like hell at the beginning. but the best was always, when they get of and me or my wife pinched my nipples very hard, while the blood rushes back into them. awful pain, that let me cum and spurt immidiately. my wife often tortures me with pinching and turning my nips. Best clamps are her teeth. sometimes I'm in fear she bites them off.

Yes I have clamps, wear them often, clothespins, pencils with rubber bands wrapped around each end, all hurt soooooo good.

mhhh...I play with my nips all the time too...

Tried it but it didn't really do anything for me. Playing with my nips isn't one of my turn-ons.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1681919&d=1429495085

mmm, one of my nipple toys,, collar just adds a little and clamps are adjustable..and work quite well.
Works great when wearing a sexy shelf bra ( I an a CD ..) where my nipples poke out above. Once on and tightened , drives my crazy...:rose::rose:. Then wearing a sheer tight top, they really stand out, wanting attention and so so accessible for play....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1681919&d=1429495085

mmm, one of my nipple toys,, collar just adds a little and clamps are adjustable..and work quite well.
Works great when wearing a sexy shelf bra ( I an a CD ..) where my nipples poke out above. Once on and tightened , drives my crazy...:rose::rose:. Then wearing a sheer tight top, they really stand out, wanting attention and so so accessible for play....

attachment.php

I really like having my Nipples played with and some gentle nipple clamps. . . . Very nice.
My Wife likes hers clamped and played with really hard and rough. She often wants to play with mine in the same way. . . it doesn't work. However a gentle and teasing play has be wiggling in pleasure.

My nipples are sensitive. I have tried clothes pins & clamps on them. Loved a pair of clamps we had with a chain between them. The weight of the chain was nice to add additional sensation. Unfortunately, they were alligator clips with rubber covered jaws and the teeth eventually wore through to the point they were too painful. I eventually got my nipples pierced. (Way to painful & would never do again, but I went through with the second one anyway. Whew!) I love them. They can't handle any clamps or anything, but I do love them played with. Hoping to get some nipple jewelry someday that incorporates a chain.

For play, I need the sensation built up. Start our gentle & slowly build up in pressure. You can't pinch, twist, or bite right away. You got to build up a tolerance to the rough play. Love it when the right level is reached!

My nipples are sensitive. I have tried clothes pins & clamps on them. Loved a pair of clamps we had with a chain between them. The weight of the chain was nice to add additional sensation. Unfortunately, they were alligator clips with rubber covered jaws and the teeth eventually wore through to the point they were too painful. I eventually got my nipples pierced. (Way to painful & would never do again, but I went through with the second one anyway. Whew!) I love them. They can't handle any clamps or anything, but I do love them played with. Hoping to get some nipple jewelry someday that incorporates a chain.

For play, I need the sensation built up. Start our gentle & slowly build up in pressure. You can't pinch, twist, or bite right away. You got to build up a tolerance to the rough play. Love it when the right level is reached!

Just flicks of the tounge until ready?

Back