Panty sniffing

Stories

Hi Guys,

If anyone has any other good links for panty sniffing stories can then post them here?

There are quite a few on Literotica but think I have read all of those
 
I love dirty panties as well, my big fantasy is to sniff and lick a pair that a women had worn after she was just been given a big creampie. That would be the best. Feel free to pm me if anyone has ever had this experiance

Creampied panties are the best and enjoyed them often
 
I tried it on an ex-girlfriend once, while she was still wearing them. In fact she was still dressed. She stood up from the couch and I leaned forward and sniffed her butt through her clothes. She must have farted or something because it stank like shit. Gross. She was still hot otherwise and I'd fuck like mad, but I never put my nose near her but again.

Strangely though I do occasionally have the fantasy of sniffing along the butt of a hot chick while she's wearing a g-string. Not naked- she has to be wearing the g-string panties as I sniff.
 
I tried it on an ex-girlfriend once, while she was still wearing them. In fact she was still dressed. She stood up from the couch and I leaned forward and sniffed her butt through her clothes. She must have farted or something because it stank like shit. Gross. She was still hot otherwise and I'd fuck like mad, but I never put my nose near her but again.

As you said, she propably farted. I've sniffed the panty-clad asses of two of my ex-girlfriends many times and they smelled nice most of the time. Those rare times in which their panties smelled literally like shit was because they had let some wind go recently or that they were in need of taking a shower soon.

Try your g-string fantasy with your next girl. I'm sure you won't be disapointed!
 
I have a fwb that will cum in her panties, then I will swing by and pick them up, still wet. That gets me through til we can get together...
 
I so love panties. I have a few pair I jerk off into. I acquired them by asking the ladies to keep or have them. some are weirded out by it, but eventually they let me have them.

the soft feel microfiber, faux silk, satan...
 
When i was young and lived at home ,i used to get my sisters panties out of the laundry basket and sniff them while i wanked ,i used to love doing it ,i had two older sisters ,also tried my mothers too ,so i had endless supply for wanking loved the different smells
 
Panties

I have had a panty fetish since I first found the sexy red and black lace pair in the hamper. Took my first smell and was hooked for good. Still love finding panties and checking them out and smelling the woman who they belong too. And have my gf into it too. Showing me and encouraging it.
 
Over the years I have been turned on by the thought of being in someone elses home and taking womens worn panties. Not sure if it is the initial thrill of the actual act of retrieving them without being caught or the act of inhaling the scent, thinking of who had worn them and masturbating...

In my experience they really don't smell. MAybe the women were "too" clean?*


So yes I have done it many times
 
Some have scent, some don't. I guess it depends on how long worn, how clean, what they had been doing. The first pair for me was great. So I was hooked.
 
Panty sniffing its a hold over till the real thing gets home and then its face diving time!
Pussy its good eating MMMMmmmmmm.
 
First time

I had a huge crush on a girl in college, she would flirt with me and was very nice to me but I knew nothing physical would ever come out of our relationship. We lived in the same apartment complex and a few times she invited me over to watch sporting events with her. She was really into sports for a chick and her roommate was a girly girl who was rarely around anyway; I loved being around her so I rarely turned her down. So anyway this one time, she invited me over, I think to watch football. She had planned to have several people over but everyone bailed on her but me. I went over a little too early (did I mention I had a crush on her?) and I was thrilled to see her answer the door in towel, freshly out of the shower. She was kind of miffed, but was cool about it and told me to make myself at home. I instantly got hard as I watched her ass shake against the fabric of the towel that was pulled tight around her body. I watched TV but I spent my time imagining the scene taking place in her bathroom just a few feet away. She emerged several minutes later in a rush saying she needed to head to the store for a few things. She told me to stay as she was still expecting people (this was the mid 90s, pre cell phones, and communication with friends was often a mystery).

As soon as she left, without even thinking about it really, I ran to the door and locked it and ran to her bed room window, watching her car leave the parking lot. I then ducked into her bathroom, scanning the floor for panties... nothing. Clever, fastidious girl. I searched for a hamper finally finding one in her closet. I tossed open the lid and there on a heap of clothes were a balled up green lacy pair of panties. I grabbed them up and pushed them to my nose. They mainly smelled like her; a mix of laundry detergent, perfume, and other grooming products. But there was also something else. It was a sweet and sour smell, sort of like a mix of sugar and vinegar. All I knew is that it was intoxicating.

My erection was engorged to the point of being uncomfortable now. I quickly undid my pants, and relaxed on her bed. I jacked off while smelling those panties and occasionally stroked them up and down my cock until I exploded streams of cum into them. I placed them back in the hamper, even though I wanted desperately to keep them.

I don't think she ever noticed, at least she never said anything to me. I think that was the day my love for panties began. I never got with her, but I did enjoy her scent one more time before my college days were over. The second time was an almost unbelievable scenario, but one that truly happened. I might tell it some other time.
 
Thankful for Thanksgiving where I was able to see a few panties. Just wished I had gotten the chance to satisfy my appetite.
 
I have caught my husband sniffing my panties, many times, why I cannot figure out. I don't say anything I just let him go whatever toots his flute
 
I have caught my husband sniffing my panties, many times, why I cannot figure out. I don't say anything I just let him go whatever toots his flute


Give yourself some credit, my dear.
Maybe it's because the aroma of your vagina is so good!
 
I have been a hardcore panty sniffer since a young age. My friends mom's, sisters, and as I got older My wifes friends, sisters and some of my friends wives. I just can't seem to stop. Love the scent and naughtyness of it.
 
I have been a hardcore panty sniffer since a young age. My friends mom's, sisters, and as I got older My wifes friends, sisters and some of my friends wives. I just can't seem to stop. Love the scent and naughtyness of it.

Agree, have done the same. It's fantastic.
 
I have a dirty pair of my 45 yr old auntys, the smell and taste amazing!!

Wish I had the courage to get more of them! Also got a pair of her worn socks too, mmmm they smell nice :)
 
I have been a hardcore panty sniffer since a young age. My friends mom's, sisters, and as I got older My wifes friends, sisters and some of my friends wives. I just can't seem to stop. Love the scent and naughtyness of it.

OH YEAH I’ve done it many times over the years . My wife’s and her sister when we were all in our 20’s and 30’s right up to today , I still LOVE sniffing my wife’s and my sister-n-laws old 60 yo. Pussy from her panties . I just wonder what my wife’s sisters pussy looks like , her dirty panties smell great . I have also sniffed my wife’s sisters daughters / my nieces , their dirty thongs also smell so good and wonder what their well fucked pussy’s look like . I’m such a panty sniffing perverted old uncle and brother-n-law.

My wife wears pantyhose to work everyday with those stick in thin panty liners to catch her pussy secretions .I LOVE finding them rapped in tissue on top of the garbage . YES I even sniff my wife’s soiled panty liners
 
Back
Top