cock in ass

My situation was a little different. I had been penetrated already but when I met Joe, it was a different league. We actually had to work at it and when it happened , it was mind shattering. Found that it was sustainable if we got together every week and we did for years. Others that I had an encounter with were easy for no other word.

First time was so hot

I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :)

Last edited:
I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :)

Redman , that's hot! Thanks for sharing! I'm rock hard here dreaming about licking his cum off your ass!

WOW that is hot!!! I am hard as a rock and wanting the same thing now! Wished I had someone here to give me that same treatment!

wow thanks for sharing

I remember the last time I got fuck in my ass, with this guy with a thick 8'' it hurt so good, I enjoy being on the bottom more than on top...and you?

Being fuck in my ass feel so good, amylin is right on it is wonderful, I enjoy being mounted and feel that big head of he's cock trying to go into me and when that cock is all the way in and fucking me hard it's incredible feeling.....

Being fuck in my ass feel so good, amylin is right on it is wonderful, I enjoy being mounted and feel that big head of he's cock trying to go into me and when that cock is all the way in and fucking me hard it's incredible feeling.....

one who truly understands....

Absolutely agree , I still enjoy sex with women , but now very much prefer my ass being fucked . The pleasure of an orgasm without touching myself is difficult to describe , the ecstasy is incredible indeed .
Wish I could be fucked every day.

Back