Happy Birthday, TxRad

Wow! Is it that time of year again? This is getting old... Uh, wait, I'm getting old.

The body yes, but the mind is still hanging in there.

Thanks for the reminders. :D
 
Happy Birthday TxRad! Thanks for being such a welcoming host and for always keeping the coffee hot. ;)
 
What the hell man. I thought you already hit the century mark. :D

Happy Birthday, Tx!
 
Thanks guys.

No, I'm still a quarter shy of the dollar mark.

Yeah, keeping the coffee hot around here is an important job, ya know. Sleepy writers don't get much done.

Lynn, I was about to send out a search party on your ass. :rose::kiss:

Zeb, every day i wake up is a great day. :D
 
Happy birthday, Tex. :rose:
And, no, it's not the same rose that you gave me a few days ago. Honest. :)
 
Notwise dropped the cake off at the coffee shop. Come on by and have a piece. Cake also. ;)

HP, I can remember when there was a deposit on returns. Two or three cents a bottle. It was the way kids could make a little change.
 
Honest Sam? :eek: Now there is a new twist. :D

Ruben, You're giving everyone the birds today. :D Very nice artwork. Thank you.

Ogg, nope, I'm not catching you but it might be a fun footrace. HP can shoot the photo finish. ;)
 
Housemate and HouseGuest just showed up with a cake. A cupcake. They priced the candles and the fire insurance and said, "No way!" :D

It really doesn't matter in any case, I know what they will be feeding me later. :devil:
 
I dread birthdays now. They're like a countdown, awaiting the blast-off. Have a good one.
 
I dread birthdays now. They're like a countdown, awaiting the blast-off. Have a good one.

If I can't wear my overalls and be comfortable, I ain't going. :D

So far it is has been a great day.
 
A birthday is always a good way to lure the lurkers out onto the shooting range. :D Thanks for the wishes.
 
Back
Top