What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend an unexpected amount of time standing up for (or at least playing devil's advocate for) women who are uninterested in sex. Why???:confused:

At times I've been there ... not interested in sex, that is. It wasn't because I didn't want or didn't enjoy sex, but the bullshit I had to endure in some past relationships just didn't put me in a very sexy frame of mind.

I couldn't be luckier now.

Otherwise, what's been on my mind is the most awesome five-day weekend I ever had in my life!

oh man, I have such a need, can she feel my longing, my desire...does she know how thick i get with thoughts of her, her body, her legs open for me to trail soft kisses, then take her deep into my mouth...my naked body here for her, her pleasure, to do as she needs...I wonder...:kiss:

mmmmm.......i hope she can feel it :kiss:

A painful conversation I had today. I guess it had to be done but...yeah. Sucks. *sigh*

blurry eyes from watching football for 3 days, nope that's 4 days forgot the high school & pee wee football on friday

It's like jumping off a mountain. One day, when you've had enough, you just fling all worries into the wind and hurl yourself into the unknown.

I swear the end of the world is underneath a pile of laundry. And, it seems that there is ALWAYS a pile of laundry somewhere! Just when you're sure you gotten all the laundry done, you turn around and there is another pile! Where the fuck did this pile come from?

Little do you know that clothes create temporary clones who form new piles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back