The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize you don't appreciate having to live at home, again, but honestly I think there's something to be said for any state where the opening of deer season is a school holiday! :D

Hi Bear...:kiss:

I see the sequel is out. I'll be sure to read it tonight.

I'm surprised that it's doing so well. Poor PrincessErin was a bit weirded out, but then she doesn't know me. Everyone here at the Party rather expects this sort of thing. As I told HM, just now, "If you haven't figured it out after 41 years, you are married to a very strange bear."

I'm surprised that it's doing so well. Poor PrincessErin was a bit weirded out, but then she doesn't know me. Everyone here at the Party rather expects this sort of thing. As I told HM, just now, "If you haven't figured it out after 41 years, you are married to a very strange bear."

Strange bears are so much more interesting than regular bears. Everyone knows that. :kiss:

Hey Smokey! I just high-fived "Seedbed" and left a punny PC to the bargain. :D You're gettin' the hang of this writing thing purty good I'll say.

Hey Smokey! I just high-fived "Seedbed" and left a punny PC to the bargain. :D You're gettin' the hang of this writing thing purty good I'll say.

Thankee, thankee. I'm getting so enthused about it that I've decided to go to the La Jolla Writers' Conference in November. Who knows? I may have something saleable by then. I used to think that my forte' was going to be intrigue. Now it looks like I'm headed for something resembling Gothic Horror. Whodda thunk?

Thankee, thankee. I'm getting so enthused about it that I've decided to go to the La Jolla Writers' Conference in November. Who knows? I may have something saleable by then. I used to think that my forte' was going to be intrigue. Now it looks like I'm headed for something resembling Gothic Horror. Whodda thunk?

You're more in the Bradbury, Beaumont and Dahl school regarding subject matter and execution thereof. Gothic Horror is much darker. There's a more lighthearted, almost satirical bent to your stories IMO. ;)

You're more in the Bradbury, Beaumont and Dahl school regarding subject matter and execution thereof. Gothic Horror is much darker. There's a more lighthearted, almost satirical bent to your stories IMO. ;)

Oh good! I really have a hard time taking very much seriously. Daddy always believed wit was a sign of intelligence and it has been my goal to cultivate the needle over the cudgel in most things. That was probably what made me really good at PSYOP. Great times, those, great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back