Status
Not open for further replies.

sultrysandy

Moof - Geekette
Welcome to:
Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women IV
Nurse14-198x198.jpg

(Get it, #4, nurse IV)

Please keep in mind this thread’s name when posting.

Please do not post heterosexual comments, as this is a LGBT forum. There are others better suited.

Please do not post what you’d like to sexually do to the women in the pictures or with yourself.
(IOW guys don't post lewd acts about women or yourself)

Guys, thank you for visiting the thread, and you’re welcome to be active and post.

Keep in mind the name of this thread, their sexual orientation when posting, and respect the women.
IWO guys - please don’t post hetro sexual acts, especially taking an aggressive or dominant role.
There are other forums and threads better suited.

Also don’t post your orgasm.

Previous threads:

Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women III

Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women II

Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women

Please contact me via PM with questions, problems, or comments
ResEdit.png
sultrysandy

New thread #IV

Oh my god, girl, when do you ever sleep and eat, you are a posting machine, not that I am complaining, your threads are a marvelous celebration of the beauty and uniqueness of all women everywhere. I have enjoyed and marveled at the women in your posts, in all their glory, silliness, state of undress, sexual situations, and just plain being women.
Your humor will brighten up anybody's day, and the scenery, makes me want to be anywhere, but where I am.
Thank you for your time and effort, I appreciate it no end. Good luck with your new thread, I will be peeping.:rose:

Oh my god, girl, when do you ever sleep and eat, you are a posting machine, not that I am complaining, your threads are a marvelous celebration of the beauty and uniqueness of all women everywhere. I have enjoyed and marveled at the women in your posts, in all their glory, silliness, state of undress, sexual situations, and just plain being women.
Your humor will brighten up anybody's day, and the scenery, makes me want to be anywhere, but where I am.
Thank you for your time and effort, I appreciate it no end. Good luck with your new thread, I will be peeping.:rose:

Hope you like this new thread. and thanks.
It's when I eat that women say the start of your first sentence;
(My mind remains deep in the gutter along with having a and sense of humor)

I remember,you like today's day of the week.

You just gave me an idea
ResEdit.png
Sandy

New thread, some lingerie, how about for the ladies
(nothing personal guys)

a few kisses

tumblr_onnhfwrP7W1tezpodo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onlhk1bmfy1tezpodo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onancp9ePF1tezpodo1_500.jpg

tumblr_onan53ky2v1tezpodo1_400.jpg

LKT4Zny.jpg

Status