What do you crave in a Domme?

shescurious11

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Posts
122
I've met a few submissive men and wonder what they really crave about their Domme. What qualities or rituals or things really do it for you?

xx
 
I don't have any real life experiences with men to talk about but chatted and fantasized a lot..
What I love most is to turn my partner on and please him. I myself get so turned on just by knowing that what I do or what I show him makes him hard... mhmm :)
 
I've met a few submissive men and wonder what they really crave about their Domme. What qualities or rituals or things really do it for you?

xx

For me, I would love to be in a Female Led Relationship; the woman is in charge and is in charge of making the decisions. Its just in my nature to want to please. I call this type of woman a loving, caring kind of Domme.

I would also love a Domme who would cuckold me and let me suck her lover's cock to make him hard for her and for her to let me lick them both clean after and let me lick her cum filled pussy.
 
What does THIS guy crave in a Domme?

(Before I begin, for what its worth, please let me say that I recently took the BDSM Test I found on a post here and scored 100% Submissive and 96% Slave...besides the smaller percentages at the bottom.)

What I crave is a Domme who is a big woman...well over 200 pounds, hopefully, with pendulous breasts and very wide hips, preferably over 50 years old and, hopefully, naturally hairy, with not even a trim. A very large black or Hispanic lady would have me groveling instantly!

As to her characteristics of domination, I crave my domme to very aggressively and creatively humiliate me, particularly with what I would call "dirty" humiliation. I'd LOVE for her to make me do the most dirty and vile things she could think of, and those of her designated surrogates, male or female, as well!

Some specific things I crave my domme to do to me...(NOT an exhaustive list!)

Piss, spit on my face and into my mouth. (I've never done scat play, but I DO want to learn to be a full-service toilet for my domme!) I would expect my domme to make me lick the toilet bowls clean, perhaps even extending that to various public restrooms. Extended face-sitting, both nude and with panties on. Nipple pinching and clamping, anal insertions, including extreme size objects and fisting. Forced crossdressing, including women's underwear shopping and purchasing, purchasing various feminine hygiene products, etc. I also crave for my domme to not bathe or shower nor change her underwear for 5-7 days, then sitting on my face, both with panties and without and making me lick her clean from her toes up. I would also love to clean her out with my tongue after her lovers fuck her and cum inside her. And, as I previously stated, to compel me to do any other dirty, humiliating thing she could devise!

I do hope that this helps answer the initial question.

So, you can pretty well see
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One who is in only in charge sexually. I have no interest in a woman who wants to take control of my entire life. But when it comes to the bedroom, I want her to be totally in control. One who isnt afraid to finger me or work a toy into me; one who wants and knows how to make a horny, desperate mess. I want to be able to trust her personally and sexually, and also feel comfortable with her. She also needs to have quite the sex drive, too.
 
Imagination.

And this: I want her to like hurting me, in the same way that I like being hurt. A 50/50 deal.
 
There has to be some sort of physical attraction for me- I want to worship a Goddess, after all. Because part of the attraction for me is being abused/slapped around, mistreated, etc by someone whom I am interested in sexually, but cannot actually "have." Being athletic, strong, etc is a huge turn on- again, I like to think of her as being genetically, intellectually, and physically superior to me.

But beyond that there has to be some chemistry. Being into the same kinks or D/S activities is a plus. I won't list what mine are here, but you get the point. Its part of the deal, the other part is a good communication and interaction- the whole dynamic has to mesh.

And finally, self confidence and experience are a plus, too. Being secure in your self and in the power and grace of your sexuality. I find that attractive in ANY woman- dominant or vanilla.
 
I only really have moments of submissiveness, with particular things or moods that trigger them, so I'm not the sort of guy most women with dominant streaks are after, and that's ok. The thing I like/want in a domme-capable partner is simply being ok with it not being an all the time thing, and knowing that even if she probably could get me in that mood, using that ability thoughtfully.
 
Well, I think that is a valid issue. D/s play, kink, and fetish in the bedroom is one thing, but when a relationship takes on a D/s dynamic in all other aspects of life- you become a 24/7 slave in the literal sense, it can be overwhelming for all but the most die-hard and devoted subs. There has to be that balance. And it goes back to the common saying that there is a difference between a "submissive" and a "slave."

My first attempt at a serious relationship with a dominant woman ended because of this issue. I loved being taken by her- whipped, abused, and made to grovel at her feet- it was the hottest thing I could imagine and I absolutely lusted after her. But she very quickly wanted to re-make all aspects of my entire life- to "mold me" in every facet of my existence, not only in the bedroom but in all aspects of life- and it just got too intense too quickly.

It comes down to a matter of relationship goals, I think. Even as a submissive, you still should not have to sacrifice your sense of self and your freedom to be who you are.
 
Last edited:
Well, I think that is a valid issue. D/s play, kink, and fetish in the bedroom is one thing, but when a relationship takes on a D/s dynamic in all other aspects of life- you become a 24/7 slave in the literal sense, it can be overwhelming for all but the most die-hard and devoted subs. There has to be that balance. And it goes back to the common saying that there is a difference between a "submissive" and a "slave."

My first attempt at a serious relationship with a dominant woman ended because of this issue. I loved being taken by her- whipped, abused, and made to grovel at her feet- it was the hottest thing I could imagine and I absolutely lusted after her. But she very quickly wanted to re-make all aspects of my entire life- to "mold me" in every facet of my existence, not only in the bedroom but in all aspects of life- and it just got too intense too quickly.

It comes down to a matter of relationship goals, I think. Even as a submissive, you still should not have to sacrifice your sense of self and your freedom to be who you are.

I totally agree with you PaxNurgle, I don't think it's healthy to lose a sense of self and freedom. Being submissive is a choice, and I think it's a gift offered to someone. It (and you) should be honored as such.
 
i believe it is all about finding pleasure in Her pleasure, being thrilled by thrilling Her and by being completely and utterly unselfish (within limits, but always willing to push boundaries to accommodate and celebrate Her needs).
 
Last edited:
I believe it is all about finding pleasure in Her pleasure, being thrilled by thrilling Her and by being completely and utterly unselfish (within limits, but always willing to push boundaries to accommodate and celebrate Her needs).

I adore how you capitalized Her...
 
I've met a few submissive men and wonder what they really crave about their Domme. What qualities or rituals or things really do it for you?

xx

Id like to be spanked with a paddle, flogger or hands, or and hand job, and ball play
and maybe be fucked in the ass by a girl with a strap on to add to humiliation and embarassment of it. I know I would enjoy and just have fun taking it hard and rough. Id also like the girl in Leather or latex wear to have fun. it does have an erotic affect on one if used to advantage. How about handcuffs? There are always fun in handcuffs.
 
Last edited:
Dirty girls. I like dirty girls. Women who know what they want and ask for it, even demand it. They can take charge if they want to, or leave it up to me. But in the end, for me, its all about HER satisfaction. So tell me what you want, and I will give it to you.
 
Dirty girls. I like dirty girls. Women who know what they want and ask for it, even demand it. They can take charge if they want to, or leave it up to me. But in the end, for me, its all about HER satisfaction. So tell me what you want, and I will give it to you.

YES!!! "Dirty girls!" Like that old song lyric from the Sixties..."You're dirty and sweet, oh yeah!"

And, YES! I exist for HER pleasures...the dirtiest pleasures SHE can devise!!! 💓

LOVE to serve that Dirty Domme!!! 💖
 
Domme requirements

Fat pendulous breasts and an imperious voice...

One of my favourite fantasies. I am kneeling on a bed naked leaning back pushing my erect penis out . A big middle age women with huge fat pendulous breasts and a perfect pear bottom with huge thighs wearing stockings and Lacey knickers and hi heels is slowly sashaying up and down the room with her nose in the air and her hands on her hips. Every time she turns she says whispers loudly. bossy dildo Bossy bust occasionally she comes and hangs her bust over my penis allowing me to thrust in between her breasts.. This is goes on until i shoot my spunk over her tits she then makes me lick them clean and suck her nipples.

I think I would like to have my hands constrained .... Spontaneous ejaculation is also a bonus.
 
I would like to watch vids of busty mature dommes teasing and smacking erect penises to ejaculation... Anyone point to any resources?
 
I enjoy Dommes that are fun and playful. I'm not a masochist, so a lot of the usual play I'm out on (spanking etc...).

I definitely enjoy being cuckolded and hearing all about it, and treated as less than and humiliated. She keeps me around only for non-sexual reasons and tells me about it on a regular basis. I like getting tasks to complete while she is gone for her to grade when she returns, so someone who is highly organized and willing to follow up/through on what I've been told.
 
@Chudleigh, and the Cars1999,

Aside from your own BDSM fantasies/fetishes, what do you want, specifically, from the person who would fulfill these things for you? What personal attributes, characteristics, personality type, demeanor, etc (in addition to just looks) of the woman herself would make these fantasies of yours come to life more vividly?

I have many BDSM-related interests, fantasies, and such as well, but the major part of it for me is, it has to be the right kind of person "on top" and in control, to really make the experience fulfilling.
 
@Chudleigh, and the Cars1999,

Aside from your own BDSM fantasies/fetishes, what do you want, specifically, from the person who would fulfill these things for you? What personal attributes, characteristics, personality type, demeanor, etc (in addition to just looks) of the woman herself would make these fantasies of yours come to life more vividly?

I have many BDSM-related interests, fantasies, and such as well, but the major part of it for me is, it has to be the right kind of person "on top" and in control, to really make the experience fulfilling.
That's a good point. I'll think about that.
 
Back
Top