The new new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work...reading Lit...and really neeeeed relief! Will be in restroom shortly. ;)

Had not intended to, but reading Lit nd postings in this thread, am hard and stroking with sighs and smouldering need .

Got my big fat cocktail out stroking away like a right dirty bastard. If anyone wants to give me a hand getting off or fancies some thick uncut straight cocktail give me a pm.

Playing with my hard cock while catching up on posts in SISSYthread. Love to be licking and sucking those cute little sissy cocks and asses.

I'm at it again. Stroking my big fat meaty uncut cock. Any boos and girls want some cocktail just pm me.

Just starting. Having been away from here for a few days I'm catching up on the posts I've missed whilst having the occasional stroke.

been edging here for awhile trying to find something or someone to shoot too.

New Butt plug in me plus i put in my thigh highs and a new thong. Time to stroke my clitty. Would love a Pm or YiM wadejamesxxx or kik wadejamesx

It's been about a week since I have been free and alone, finally have that. Add me to the list of "currently stroking" guys. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back