Orgasm words

bone251

Literotica Guru
I am a terrible speller. So I thrive on spell check. The word cumming is not liked by spell check. Please tell me about the word before I use it wrong in a story I am working on.

Cumming

Cum is slang, that's why spellcheck won't pick it up. But, in the context of writing erotica, you want to use slang terminology.

I am a terrible speller. So I thrive on spell check. The word cumming is not liked by spell check. Please tell me about the word before I use it wrong in a story I am working on.

This has come up before. As I recall, "cum" is pretty widely accepted as a noun, but less accepted as a verb. You can use "come" for the verb and it shouldn't cause your spell checker any heartburn, or you could just add cum and cumming to the spell checker and it won't cause you any heartburn.

The spell checker here accepts "cum" but flags "cumming" as a mistake. I don't know if that's a spell checker in my browser or a spell checker in the forum software. If the latter, then I also don't know whether that's a site policy or just a standard dictionary.

My personal preference is to use "come" as the verb, but do as you see fit.

Back