Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Clears throat, grins and does a little dance

Hehehehehehe..... Ohhh Trista is gonna eat Celestine.. I mean. Ahem. giggles and stands up straight, more professional.

I mean. Very well done Luna.

hugs sweet Ausus, one small hand cupping delectable bum

Celestine might even like it....but then she gets to return the favor...

winks

Also, thank you sweet Ausus...your pleasure makes me smile...

Total hit Luna!

This is definitely gonna make for a really interesting read, we have a great kick off :D

Okay Beca and Nina, you're both up. Beca, you can sit it out if you like or write the dream post, Tammy can't wake up too soon unfortunately; it would just mess up the thread reality too much.

Sixxy, whenever you can darl! :kiss:

And I'm going into a comatose state of collapse because my dear Sir Leo has officially exhausted me, night ladies! :D

So many words to describe seeing all you girls writing together.

Let's just say that I'll catch up soon enough in the reading. Sadly, I'm terrible at writing anything psychotic, so...

hugs sweet Ausus, one small hand cupping delectable bum

Celestine might even like it....but then she gets to return the favor...

winks

Also, thank you sweet Ausus...your pleasure makes me smile...

I am glad. :rose:

Night Minxy! Glad to see you've survived the night.

yelps and the blush deepens, although it's accompanied by a mischievous grin

I try...and you're amazing too you know...everyone here is...damn...it's as inspiring as it is intimidating sometimes! :kiss:

exactly my feelings...am glad I get to be the sane one as I could NEVER compete with the utterly beautiful crazies...

a low bow

Total hit Luna!

This is definitely gonna make for a really interesting read, we have a great kick off :D

Okay Beca and Nina, you're both up. Beca, you can sit it out if you like or write the dream post, Tammy can't wake up too soon unfortunately; it would just mess up the thread reality too much.

Sixxy, whenever you can darl! :kiss:

And I'm going into a comatose state of collapse because my dear Sir Leo has officially exhausted me, night ladies! :D

Good night, sweet minxlette...dream evil dreams..

:kiss:

So many words to describe seeing all you girls writing together.

Let's just say that I'll catch up soon enough in the reading. Sadly, I'm terrible at writing anything psychotic, so...

Well we might all be committed but not all of us are actually crazy...
...the characters anyway, every writer in here is out of her damn mind! :rolleyes:

Oh cept Leo, he's out of this world entirely! Lol!

Hope you enjoy it and give us some comments though Niri! :)

Night babe, night Luna!

And yeah, survived THIS night, we have another one to go now...

I'm still excited as fuck though more concerned that I'll just break and disobey him tomorrow night...

FML.

:kiss:

Just to let you all know that from 3rd October – 30th October I’ll only be able to get online once a day or so. (I’m sure I’ll be on more than that some days but, better to think ‘worst case scenario’!)

Mr Britwitch, Baby Britwitch and I are making our first trip back to the ‘homeland’ since little one arrived and are spending the month introducing her to all her grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbours, friends etc. etc. etc. (The trip was postponed due to her surgery!)
It’s going to be quite the UK tour and quite a hectic month but it will be lovely, I have no doubt, to see everyone. :D

So, when I do get online I will try to post to my group threads first so multiple people aren’t held up by my potential absences, which obviously means our delicious mad thread will take precedence! ;)

Not a problem Brit!

Now I know I've been lax here for the past few days, I apologize and I am now going to give Nina and Beca a severe kick in the ass to tell us what's going on with their posts please?!

I'm having a rough time moving house and numerous other personal issues to deal with so I'm relaxing on this a bit but at the same time, I don't want to see thread death with people taking too long to post.

Even if everyone posts once and one post comes per day, we have eight people so that's like over a week which is plenty of time.
Don't make me the angry den mother cause that role stinks!

Anyways, everyone check in please! (Cept Brit, Sixxy and probably fuckmeat who all have written extenuating circumstances and let us know).

I'm here. Should have my post up today.
This flare made me a little brain dead so bare with me.

Awesome post Nina!
I have one little nitpick on sentence structure but other than that, it's perfect!

“Do you like my painting, Nurse Stewart?” Marissa simpered after a bit.. “Of course I do Marissa, you always paint to so well.”

That. Two different people speaking means two different paragraphs otherwise it just becomes a little trickier to read. :rose:

Damn she's hot when she's bossy.
Freaking hell, Minxy. You know I am here.

*Bows*

Well I try, Sinful.
Besides, not having been in a good mood for a few days tends to make it easier too.

Thank god that fresh hell is over! :kiss:

EDIT: I'll be getting my post up as soon as I can ladies! Just moving stinks!

Beca, I need you to check in please.

Posted!

Now tell me you love me ;)

Oh and I've added the NPCs to the first post along with what they're afflicted with, to make it easy for our staff! :)

Awesome post Nina!
I have one little nitpick on sentence structure but other than that, it's perfect!

That. Two different people speaking means two different paragraphs otherwise it just becomes a little trickier to read. :rose:

Gotcha... there are also a few missed capitalizations, a missed comma and i have to separate another paragraph so you can tell who's talking about whom... lol..

thanks much! :rose:

Posted!

Now tell me you love me ;)

Oh and I've added the NPCs to the first post along with what they're afflicted with, to make it easy for our staff! :)

bunnies and gnomes.... what has the asylum come to these days>!>!>!?

:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Gotcha... there are also a few missed capitalizations, a missed comma and i have to separate another paragraph so you can tell who's talking about whom... lol..

thanks much! :rose:

bunnies and gnomes.... what has the asylum come to these days>!>!>!?

:devil::devil::devil:

Awesomeness lol
I try not to be too picky but I was talking about paragraph walls with several people speaking in a single block with Leo today (yes, lame discussion moment. Shut up) and it just leapt out at me while I was rereading.

Lol! Yes, well our dear disgusting Melody is afflicted with Delusional Disorder where she may believe she's being watched and that there is in fact, gnomes living in her shower head and that's why she won't bathe lol!

And our sweet bunny-like Tracy has impulse control disorder where she will act upon an impulse. Most of us will stop and think about whether or not we can afford to buy something or whether or not we should touch that hot plate or someone else's shoulder. Tracy doesn't.

Umm it's a zoo, in short Nina. :eek: :D

Oh and I've actually done that :eek: sitting drunk outside a club and this guy was wearing these loose, shiny leather pants and he was fucking hot, with chains hanging off him....and I couldn't help it. I ran my hand over his leg and his shiny pants!

Hahaha! I didn't even know him! He looked down at me and I was embarrassed and I said, "Sorry, I just had to!"

And get this, he sticks his smoke in his mouth, moves his chains out of the way and shifts his leg towards me (sitting next to his side) and he says, "Go for your life darlin'"

Lmfao! Worse...I totally did! I kept touching the shiny pants....totally regret being too smashed to remember to get his phone number though >.<

Back