Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

My fantasies are less about being forcibly stripped and more about being told to strip. For example:

I'm standing at the front of a conference room filled with colleagues and clients of both sexes. We're all dressed in our normal work attire -- business suits, nice dresses. Just as I'm starting my presentation, my boss (who's also a woman) interrupts me. Have I forgotten that I'm supposed to give my presentation naked?... .

I love how you think.
I love how you write.
I love how you are.

My fantasies are less about being forcibly stripped and more about being told to strip. For example:

I'm standing at the front of a conference room filled with colleagues and clients of both sexes. We're all dressed in our normal work attire -- business suits, nice dresses. Just as I'm starting my presentation, my boss (who's also a woman) interrupts me. Have I forgotten that I'm supposed to give my presentation naked?

Nervously, I start undressing. As I take off each piece of clothing I fold it and place it neatly on the table in front of me. Everyone is watching me. When get down to just my bra and panties, a low murmur of conversation ripples through the room. "Is she really going to do this? Oh my God, I think she is!"

I unhook my bra and slip it off my shoulders, keeping one arm crooked across my chest so I'm not totally exposed. Then I tug my panties down and let them drop around my ankles. I cover my crotch with my other hand. My cheeks are hot. I'm so humiliated.

My boss tells me to put my hands down at my sides and I do as she says, forcing them down so everyone can see my naked body--my hard little nipples, the dark wedge of hair between my legs. She tells me to put one foot up on the table so everyone can see my pussy. So everyone can see how wet I am.

She orders me to masturbate for them. I slip two fingers inside, and start working them in and out. The sound of my wet pussy echos off the conference room walls. I hear one of the women say "I had no idea she was such a slut." All the men are hard. I can see their hard cocks through their trousers.

I masturbate until I come, my naked body jerking. I cry out, and drop to my knees on the floor. Then, one by one the men come up and unzip their flies so I can suck them off ... .

Now that is a hot fantasy !!

Hello Lucy, I'm Lucy as well :) pleased to meet you. I have had similar fantasies accept I'm in the wilderness and find myself surrounded by a group of strange but powerful women who have their breasts and vaginas exposed but have on boots and masks and they tear my clothes off. Ripping them off leaving only tattered knicker elastic around my thighs and waist and my socks on my feet as I desperately try to cover my vagina and breasts but they command me to expose myself to them and I'm helpless to deny them. So I comply and they touch me everywhere until I'm begging them to carry me off to their lair and keep me as their servant.

That is a hot story. My fantasies are men doing it to me. I guess woman do not interest me as much although they can be present when I am forcibly stripped.

Sorry game is over now. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Met 2 women in a club in the 90's - the club was near a football club, we left the club, went into the football ground and into the stands where cover was. One of the women said "What do you want?" I said "I want to see you both naked" they both stripped, same time they said the same to me, so there all 3 of us are naked in a football stand, one of the women started touching me and then gave me oral whilst the other girl and I kissed and I played with her with my hands, followed by full sex with each of the women, then back to their hotel room for the night

I'm standing at the front of a conference room filled with colleagues and clients of both sexes. We're all dressed in our normal work attire -- business suits, nice dresses. Just as I'm starting my presentation, my boss (who's also a woman) interrupts me. Have I forgotten that I'm supposed to give my presentation naked?

Nervously, I start undressing. As I take off each piece of clothing I fold it and place it neatly on the table in front of me. Everyone is watching me. When get down to just my bra and panties, a low murmur of conversation ripples through the room. "Is she really going to do this? Oh my God, I think she is!"

I unhook my bra and slip it off my shoulders, keeping one arm crooked across my chest so I'm not totally exposed. Then I tug my panties down and let them drop around my ankles. I cover my crotch with my other hand. My cheeks are hot. I'm so humiliated.

My boss tells me to put my hands down at my sides and I do as she says, forcing them down so everyone can see my naked body--my hard little nipples, the dark wedge of hair between my legs. She tells me to put one foot up on the table so everyone can see my pussy. So everyone can see how wet I am.

She orders me to masturbate for them. I slip two fingers inside, and start working them in and out. The sound of my wet pussy echos off the conference room walls. I hear one of the women say "I had no idea she was such a slut." All the men are hard. I can see their hard cocks through their trousers.

I masturbate until I come, my naked body jerking. I cry out, and drop to my knees on the floor. Then, one by one the men come up and unzip their flies so I can suck them off ... .

Oh, I love this one.....

Met 2 women in a club in the 90's - the club was near a football club, we left the club, went into the football ground and into the stands where cover was. One of the women said "What do you want?" I said "I want to see you both naked" they both stripped, same time they said the same to me, so there all 3 of us are naked in a football stand, one of the women started touching me and then gave me oral whilst the other girl and I kissed and I played with her with my hands, followed by full sex with each of the women, then back to their hotel room for the night

Wow! Talk about a great fist date. If you can call it that.

shirt

Only what appened to me , but quite offten is mostly in bars , ladies undo a few buttons on my shirt to get a view on my hairy chest . some of them slip the hand under the shirt but I never let more happens . but this idea is very arousing. ladies from lit, feel free to udno some of my buttons , or maybe all of them .

Only what appened to me , but quite offten is mostly in bars , ladies undo a few buttons on my shirt to get a view on my hairy chest . some of them slip the hand under the shirt but I never let more happens . but this idea is very arousing. ladies from lit, feel free to udno some of my buttons , or maybe all of them .

Well I don't have a hairy chest but I wonder if any men would do that to me in a bar?

Well I don't have a hairy chest but I wonder if any men would do that to me in a bar?

I really think they ought to.

Maybe if you had one guy who was in on the secret of what you wanted (and could also protect you if things got out of hand), and who came into the bar separately from you, he could get things started and encourage others to join in.

I had a dream once where i was at the airport and chosen for a thorough search. I thought it was odd the female officer was leading me to the search room. Once inside she cuffed me. I was stripped naked and laid on my front over a table. She stripped too revealing her gorgeous breasts. Then she took out her cock. I tried to resist but it was no use, she fucked my ass good and filled me with a huge amount of cum. As she came, so did i.

I really think they ought to.

Maybe if you had one guy who was in on the secret of what you wanted (and could also protect you if things got out of hand), and who came into the bar separately from you, he could get things started and encourage others to join in.

Interesting. Perhaps you would like to share some more details of how this would happen. PM me if you like.

Are they hiring where you work?

Please tell us the story. What prompted them to do this. How many people were there? Some details. Did you want them to? Did you tease them? Were you restrained?
I was I this pub late at night. Not too many people around and was sitting at a table facing the bar.i was wearing a short skirt n buttoned top with nothing below. There were three guys standing at the bar and they started to eye me up. I started to tease them by opening my legs a bit and letting my skirt ride up. I even opened up the top 2-3 buttons of my top as they looked at me. Next minute they were walking upto my table and asked if they could join me. Two of them sat next to me on either side on the couch and one in front of me. The two of them soon had their hands under my skirt fingering my pussy as the third guy looked on. I put my hands on their crotch rubbing their already hard cocks through their jeans. Then I felt my skirt being pulled down by one guy as the other pushed it down from top. One of the asked me to raise my ass to free it up from the bottom. I tried to object but they said it’s better to take it off properly than getting it ripped. I had no choice as I had already gone to far and so let them slide my skirt down as the third guy leaned over and undid the balance buttons of my top. As my top fell apart the two guys at my sides helped it off my shoulders and body. They fingered my pussy n pinched my tits n nipples. The few others were watching this intently. I had to then suck all of the three cocks before I got my skirt n top back.
I felt embarrassed and humiliated that time but it turned me on a lot too. I think if the opportunity comes again I will happily let it happen again.

I was I this pub late at night. Not too many people around and was sitting at a table facing the bar.i was wearing a short skirt n buttoned top with nothing below. There were three guys standing at the bar and they started to eye me up. I started to tease them by opening my legs a bit and letting my skirt ride up. I even opened up the top 2-3 buttons of my top as they looked at me. Next minute they were walking upto my table and asked if they could join me. Two of them sat next to me on either side on the couch and one in front of me. The two of them soon had their hands under my skirt fingering my pussy as the third guy looked on. I put my hands on their crotch rubbing their already hard cocks through their jeans. Then I felt my skirt being pulled down by one guy as the other pushed it down from top. One of the asked me to raise my ass to free it up from the bottom. I tried to object but they said it’s better to take it off properly than getting it ripped. I had no choice as I had already gone to far and so let them slide my skirt down as the third guy leaned over and undid the balance buttons of my top. As my top fell apart the two guys at my sides helped it off my shoulders and body. They fingered my pussy n pinched my tits n nipples. The few others were watching this intently. I had to then suck all of the three cocks before I got my skirt n top back.
I felt embarrassed and humiliated that time but it turned me on a lot too. I think if the opportunity comes again I will happily let it happen again.

that was hot. I would have been happy just to watch that. I love it when a girl flash some pussy

Wow! That is a very hot story. So they held on to your cloths and told you you couldn't have them back until you gave each a bj? Any of the other watchers join in at all? Is this your only experience like this?

Wow! That is a very hot story. So they held on to your cloths and told you you couldn't have them back until you gave each a bj? Any of the other watchers join in at all? Is this your only experience like this?

……………………….

I need to get a job where you work ..

Not by strangers. My fantasy is the company holiday party, where the late hours bring it down to just me and a few of the women of the office. The conversation turns to their sexual adventures, and one of them asks me about my wildest sex.
"Nothing could match sex with you women," I say.
That leads to some smiles, some smirks and a dare. If I let them strip me - total control to them, I can't touch them - I can fuck them all.
It's a tantalizing fantasy that I can take in many directions, depending on how I feel and how much time I have.

Yes, so many possible directions here. The beginning leans toward CFNM.
I love CFNM.

Back