boredom

Something I’ve noticed on tinder a lot lately, especially with younger guys - wanting to go on “cuddle dates” - where you have a date at a persons home and cuddle while watching a movie or something, never leading to more. What the fuck

Something I’ve noticed on tinder a lot lately, especially with younger guys - wanting to go on “cuddle dates” - where you have a date at a persons home and cuddle while watching a movie or something, never leading to more. What the fuck
That's taking a big chance that the movie is good......

that, and do they not feel any sexual tension the entire time? It's not like just sitting on a couch watching a movie together - you're supposed to be cuddling and shit while you do it. And never escalate beyond that.

It makes me immediately think the person I matched with is a virgin, and is too frigid to make a further move.

Nothing even wrong with virgins. At least be honest about it though.

Hi def a boobs man i love to grope fondle suck nibble and lots more love hearing the excitment as i go deeper n naughtier too .

I don't do the tinder thing, but I'm suspicious of that. Do you think that's just a ploy to get a girl to respond? "he's a nice guy...he won't pressure me...this sounds fun and safe."

I'm sure some percentage of them might be genuine, and maybe I'm just cynical, but really...that sounds like a load of bullshit.

that, and do they not feel any sexual tension the entire time? It's not like just sitting on a couch watching a movie together - you're supposed to be cuddling and shit while you do it. And never escalate beyond that.

It makes me immediately think the person I matched with is a virgin, and is too frigid to make a further move.

Nothing even wrong with virgins. At least be honest about it though.

What the ever-living fuck?

Either the guy is a virgin, has zero confidence, or cannot read cues to save his life.

If I'm on a couch with a woman I'm attracted to and we're watching a movie, the odds are very high that the sexual tension is going to reach a breaking point.

That said, some guys want to do their best to reduce the chance of up-front rejection, hence the suggestion of a "cuddle date" where nothing overtly sexual will happen. I think the rationale is that if he gets her comfortable first, as opposed to excited, it'll open the door to sexual things later? Who knows.

"If I'm on a couch with a woman I'm attracted to and we're watching a movie, the odds are very high that the sexual tension is going to reach a breaking point."

Your presumption there is that the attraction is running both ways. I've always thought of sexual tension as being a two-way street.

"If I'm on a couch with a woman I'm attracted to and we're watching a movie, the odds are very high that the sexual tension is going to reach a breaking point."

Your presumption there is that the attraction is running both ways. I've always thought of sexual tension as being a two-way street.

Of course it's a two-way street. Yes, I assumed attraction existed on both sides in that statement.

Which am i

Mmm
It depends on the mood im in
There are times i just love spending time playing with a nice pair of tits
But at the same time
Playing and licking a nice ass mmmmm yummy
If you would like to talk about this get me at
lovetolickkitty365@yahoo.com

What the ever-living fuck?

Either the guy is a virgin, has zero confidence, or cannot read cues to save his life.

If I'm on a couch with a woman I'm attracted to and we're watching a movie, the odds are very high that the sexual tension is going to reach a breaking point.

That said, some guys want to do their best to reduce the chance of up-front rejection, hence the suggestion of a "cuddle date" where nothing overtly sexual will happen. I think the rationale is that if he gets her comfortable first, as opposed to excited, it'll open the door to sexual things later? Who knows.

Yeah that could be it. I’d still like a little more confidence from a guy if I’m going to let him take me.

Sure. Us women aren’t fucking stupid though. If a guy asks you to come to his place “to watch a movie” we usually know sex is a possible scenario. I don’t know how oblivious a woman has to be to not pick up the hint.

Sometimes the guys are afraid they'll lose the girl if they're too 'fast'.
Few feel free enough to look deep in her eyes and see the sparks waiting to be stoked into flames.

Sometimes the guys are afraid they'll lose the girl if they're too 'fast'.
Few feel free enough to look deep in her eyes and see the sparks waiting to be stoked into flames.

Lol. Well you’re probably right about them being worried about going too fast. But if you’re not teenagers I don’t think they should have to worry about it. I think by mid twenties (if not younger) you realize sex is no big deal.

Lol. Well you’re probably right about them being worried about going too fast. But if you’re not teenagers I don’t think they should have to worry about it. I think by mid twenties (if not younger) you realize sex is no big deal.

I totally get what you're saying. And I agree to an extent. As you get older you realize that sex isn't the huge, life altering thing it was made out to be when we were younger, but there are still a lot of adults out there who take it seriously. I had an experience with a woman in her late 20's who "didn't want to go too fast." And another experience with someone who I barely knew who couldn't get my clothes off me fast enough. You just never know what's going on in someone's head. But yeah, the "going too fast" thing is a lot more common with younger people.

I totally get what you're saying. And I agree to an extent. As you get older you realize that sex isn't the huge, life altering thing it was made out to be when we were younger, but there are still a lot of adults out there who take it seriously. I had an experience with a woman in her late 20's who "didn't want to go too fast." And another experience with someone who I barely knew who couldn't get my clothes off me fast enough. You just never know what's going on in someone's head. But yeah, the "going too fast" thing is a lot more common with younger people.

Yeah. That woman you met who didn’t want to go too fast doesn’t seem fun lol.

Yeah. That woman you met who didn’t want to go too fast doesn’t seem fun lol.

She was cute...smart...but had some shitty/abusive relationships that she was still processing, I think. I'm still friends with her, but once I found out what I'd be getting myself into if it went further physically I decided against it.

She was cute...smart...but had some shitty/abusive relationships that she was still processing, I think. I'm still friends with her, but once I found out what I'd be getting myself into if it went further physically I decided against it.

Lol. Too bad I guess. Don’t know why some people make sex a big deal.

Back