"Joy"

Tony2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Posts
629
"Joy"

Seeking a female to write a short RP
involving maybe two or three sex scenes.
PM me first, please, as usual.​

Ugh!

Over the past couple of years, I had come to despise the annual family reunion. Every 4th of July for as long as I had remembered -- for all of my now-18 years of life -- a hundred or so cousins, aunts, uncles, greats-this, seconds-that, and of course the next crop of screaming little rug rats whose names I couldn't honestly keep straight, assembled for the four day event on my Great Grandparent's property in Eastern Oregon. We renewed relationships, played games, reviewed pictures, ate and drank, and -- for us rambunctious boys, at least -- exploded anything and everything we could find with fire crackers bought at the nearby Indian Reservation.

My biggest complaint with the entire event, or course, was that I was surrounded by cute, flirtatious females who were all related to me, too young, or both! I was a young man whose body was ruled -- for good or bad -- by raging hormones. It was summer, which meant an excess of exposed skin: short shorts, bikini tops, and even thongs! I didn't want to spend my Fourth of July holiday with sisters and cousins and aunts and such. I wanted to go to parties populated by young women ready to head off to college, taking their sexy clothes with them but leaving their virginities behind.

This year was just another disappointment, or ... so I thought it was going to be until my cousin Robert wandered down to the creek where I was skipping rocks and said out of the blue, "There's a woman with no clothes on downstream."

I looked to him with a look of shock, then laughed. "Right! Good one."

"I'm serious!"

I laughed again, giving him a stiff-armed shove that nearly dropped him to the gravel bed below our feet. "If there was a naked woman within a thousand miles of here, you'd be hiding in the bushes near her, pounding your pudd."

After a moment, he sullenly said, "Well ... that's what I heard!"

"From who?" I laughed. "The horny voices in your head. Even they're holding their lonely dicks in their hands, just like you do every night?"

"No!" he responded quickly, the tone telling me I'd struck a nerve. He was a teenage boy, so -- like all of us teenage boys -- he went to sleep every night with his cock in his grasp. After a moment, he said, "Vivian. She told me."

I was in mid-toss when I slowed and turned to look at him. "Vivian told you that?"

He nodded, tossed a rock out to bounce over the water, then turned to depart, saying, "I'm gonna get a hot dog. C'mon."

I watched him hurry off, saying, "I'll be right behind you."

I waited until he was disappearing into the creek side underbrush before I looked downstream, my mind turning over. My cousin Vivian was a know-it-all busy body, the only relation of mine not living in my house that I saw on a regular basis as we went to the same school. And if there was one thing I'd learned about the annoying little bitch over the years, it was that when she said something was so, it was so. Could there really be a naked woman down the creek? From here, the stream was on G-pa-pa's property for more than a mile in both directions. It didn't seem likely that a stranger-woman would be out here, which -- if it were true -- meant that this supposed woman was a relation of mine.

But Robert had said that Vivian had said naked woman,! It had been one of our cousins, slightly older or younger, wouldn't he have called her by name? Maybe it was one of the relation's new wife or girl friend...? My lips smiled as I realized that that had to be it. I looked back over my shoulder for Robert, saw no sign of him, and ran as fast as I steadily could on the gravel bed downstream. A hundred yards later, I entered the undergrowth and slowed to a quick walk. I limited my noise as best as I could, and when I neared the break in the trees, I slowed more.

My heart leaped as I realized there was someone beyond the trees. I crouched a bit, then moved forward in near silence, stalking my target just as I did each October during deer hunting season. I reached the edge of the woods and peeked outward, but ... she -- I hoped it was a she I'd seen, of course -- was no where to be seen. I rose a bit, leaned left and right to peer past branches and shrubs. But nothing. Fuck! She was just there ... wasn't she?

I moved cautiously forward until only a single, ancient Douglas fir stump was between me and the sunlit gravel bed. I took my time to look all about--

And my eyes suddenly grew to the size of golf balls as ... as ... as she was just ... RIGHT THERE! The woman was barely ten feet beyond the stump, somehow hidden from my view until now. My heart leaped in my throat as I realized that she was wearing a cowboy hat, ripped jeans, cowboy boots ... and NOTHING ELSE! She was simply the most incredible creature upon whom my gaze had ever fallen, and within just a few moments my cock was so hard and ill-placed that I had to reach down to my crotch and reposition it to relieve the sudden pain its awkward growth was causing.

I couldn't believe that I was seeing this ... seeing her! She was beautiful! Flawless, tanned skin ... stunning, dramatic facial figures ... and ... Oh God! ... those tits were simply...

As I watched, I unconsciously slipped my hand back to my crotch again, grasping my now rock hard cock through the cotton of my swim shorts. I clutched it so tightly that it should have broken in my clenching fingers like an egg. I stared at those firm breasts and their breeze-hardened nipples with a yearning I'd never felt or even imagined before. I knew already that this would be the woman with whom I would enjoy masturbatory fantasies for the year to come!

I was lost in my imaginings ... so much so that after a long moment I failed to realize that I'd risen a bit to high to remain hidden behind the stump ... or that the woman before me enjoying the warmth of the July sun on her exposed body was now looking at me ... looking directly at me ... as I ogled her and kneaded my cock within eager, now-energetically rising and falling fingers!

"Carl...?"

It was only when I heard her say my name that my gaze rose to her own eyes, discovering that my concealment had failed. I pulled my hand away from my groin quickly. (She couldn't have seen me masturbating, of course, but guilt, not logic, had ceased my manipulations of my twitching cock.) I looked into her face with a blank expression, the skin of my own face white as the blood -- that not already filling my erection -- evacuated my face in shock.

"Carl, right?" she asked, turning to face me directly, unconcerned that she was flashing her front side to me as she slowly neared. She laughed. "I haven't seen you since you were ... what ... twelve?"

Suddenly, my mouth joined my eyes is being wide open as I realized... "Aunt Joy?"

(OOC: If you are interested in a short, two or three sex scene incestuous coming of age, virgin claiming role play, PM me. He is, of course, 18, as stated in the first paragraph.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top