Cocktease Dominated

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Jack walked into the library with a purpose. He was looking for a girl he had never met. He had seen her around campus though. She was impossible to miss, a campus legend, the campus cocktease. She was incredibly beautiful, dressed in skimpy outfits and didn't date. Neither men nor women. There was a rumor that she, and the other girls she hung out with, all of whom were attractive and didn't date, were lesbians together and had 'mega-dyke fuck frenzies.'. That was a direct quote. But Jack had done his homework and knew that wasn't true. From the most reliable reports she was still a virgin. Most guys were too scared to talk to a woman that attractive.

She was attractive. She looked like a girl from one of those Japanese sex cartoons. Her breasts were exceedingly large and the rest of her was tiny, but proportional. Jack, and probably the rest of the campus, had recurring fantasies about titty fucking her and cumming all over her face. She had a beautiful face, great hair, and a good sense of style. She was amazing.

Jack didn't just want her, he wanted to turn her into his own personal sex toy. A living doll who would do whatever he wanted, wherever he told her to, whenever he asked. And he had a plan on how to do it.

Jack was there on a wrestling scholarship. He was built and cut, always on a diet and trying to make weight. He was a psych major with a sociology minor.

When he found her she was sitting in an open area with a bunch of tables. She was alone at her table but there were a number of people around. Perfect. Jack sat down next to her and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jack. I'm doing a sociology experiment. Would you like to participate?"

----------

OOC: looking for a female co-author. Jack is going to use the social pressure of the situation to feel her up and bring her to orgasm. From there he will turn her into his own personal sex toy. Depending on how things go and how you feel about multiple roles, he may do the same thing to some of her friends.

PM if interested.

My character:

hgBlcfW.jpg

Name: Vikki Smith
Height: 5'6"
Cup size: 38J

So, here I was in the library. This was how I usually spent my free time at school; sitting at my usual corner, at my usual time, reading my usual book. I know, it probably sounds like I'm bored with my routine but I really wasn't. I enjoyed having this time to myself and going through these pages in total silence. Yep, I was an introvert to a T.

But you know, there was nothing wrong with that, despite what everyone thinks. As much as I hate to admit this, a lot of my classmates are judgmental about my personality. I wasn't even rude or anything; people just came up with some weird rumors due to me not wanting to socialize with many of them. The thing is that, even if I was a more social person, I wouldn't hang out with many of these people - mainly because that the vast majority of the people who tried to talk to me have been some pretty lewd guys.

The reason for that was my body. I hope that doesn't sound arrogant or anything, but people were sure fixated on it. I mean, sure I had a great hourglass figure (aside from studying and reading, I do exercise you know!), some long legs and a fit body. What really got the attention of many students around campus was my chest...or more specifically, my two giant 38J cup breasts. Yes, they often got in the way of many things such as team projects, talking to pretty much anyone and doing any sort of exercise in public.

But despite what people thought, I was happy to be by myself right now.

"Hi, I'm Jack. I'm doing a sociology experiment. Would you like to participate?"

I turned my head and saw a man my age sitting close to me; he probably msat next to me when I was lost amid my thoughts. At first, I nearly sighed in frustration but you know, if it's for a sociology project...

"Um...I guess so. What's the experiment?" I replied quietly.

Jack held Vikki's gaze with his easy smile. He was trying to reassure her, but also himself. Thus was a huge risk he was taking, but he was fairly certain it would work.

And if it did, Jack would have the hottest girl in school as his very own fuck toy. With that thought in mind it was easy to smile.

"It's very easy," Jack said, putting his text book on the table and opening it up. "All you have to do is sit there and be quiet. You can study, or written an essay, or whatever, as long as you stay there and don't make a noise."

Jack pulled a sheet of paper out and a pen, as if to take notes. He overtly set his smart phone to a stopwatch app.

He smiled back at Vikki. "Easy right? Are you in?"

"It's very easy," he said, opening a book of his own and setting himself up as if he was about to study "All you have to do is sit there and be quiet. You can study, or written an essay, or whatever, as long as you stay there and don't make a noise."

"Easy right? Are you in?"

That did sound easy, almost too easy. At first, I thought this was going to be a prank but then I realized that the library would be a god awful place to do something mean spirited. I nearly rolled my eyes though but said politely "Sure, go ahead." before going back to my book.

"Excellent, Jack said, his smile beaming, "Then let's begin now."

Jack picked up his phone. He didn't show her the screen, but he was sure to tilt it so she could see if she wanted to. It was simply a digital clock display set at 00:00 with a green start and a red stop button. He pushed the green start button and the timer began. Simple enough. He put the phone down and studiously began reading his text book.

At this point he wanted her to get at ease so she would lower her guard.

Jack glanced at the timer. It read four minutes and 33 seconds. He picked up the pen with his right hand, marked the time on the notebook and moved his left hand from his lap to Vikki's right knee.

He left it there, not moving it, watching her reaction from his peripherial vision. He was prepared to remind her that she was not to react and that this was a social experiment.

---------------

OOC: Please describe what Vikki is wearing so I can react accordingly. Skirt, jeans, pajama bottoms, what have you. Thank you!

"Excellent, then let's begin now."

Again, it was hard not to roll my eyes. Instead, I focused on my book - although, I wondered if maybe this attention I constantly attracted to myself was (somewhat) related to the way I dress. Don't get me wrong, I didn't dress 'slutty' or anything; sure, my purple top gave out quite a bit of cleavage but with a chest my size, it was hard to find any piece of clothing that hid those well. Still, I noticed the slight hint of my white bra underneath and as soon as Jack would go away, I'd be sure to fix it. Well, back to my book...

I was reading and quickly got distracted again by his hand, now on my right knee. Now, it wasn't like I was wearing a skirt - I had jeans on, so it's not as if I felt that too much. But the fact that he thought it was necessary to touch my knee at all bothered me.

...But it was an experiment, so I'd ignore that for now...

VIkki was a bit surprised by his hand on her knee, but after he didn't move it for a while she seemed to be content to ignore it. Jack grinned. The plan was working perfectly. He left his hand there and went back to reading.

After a bit he glanced at the timer. 6:21. Perfect. He made a note on the pad. His left hand moved down to her inner thigh and began to caress her, moving up and down her thigh in slow, long strokes. He was careful not to get too close to her sex, staying at least two inches away every time he got near.

Jack wasn't sure if she would object to this, but like before, if she spoke he would cut her off and remind her she wasn't allowed to speak or move.

Despite his outward calmness Jack was incredibly excited and aroused. It was working, at least for now. He could already imagine Vikki's face and tits covered in his thick, gooey cum.

So I was flipping pages; ignoring Jack for long enough that I began to forget about his hand and his presence altogether. It worked so well, in fact, that I only snapped out when I felt his hand move. I didn't protest at all, at first (I mean, it was for a social experiment right?) but then his hand began to move down my inner thigh more and more. I gasped first, looking at him with an expression that basically said 'What the hell do you think you're doing' but he shushed me. Embarrassed that we'd get kicked out of the library if I shouted, I let him continue.

Up and down...up and down...

The movement of his hand was keeping me from fully dwelling into my books. He kept scaring me that he was about to go further, just to go back down on my leg. Oh my god, it sent shivers down my spine...

"Be quiet and don't move," Jack said when she turned to him as he took further liberty, not quite touching her sex with his left hand. Jack kept working his hand up and down her thigh. He was timing it, every 80 seconds he moved a bit closer to her.

At 11:51, damn near twelve minutes after he began, Jack made a note on his pad and then turned his hand, cupping her sex through her jeans. He began to rub, pressing down on her sex with his palm, rubbing gently as he worked her over, applying more pressure every 40 odd seconds.

"Remember, this is for science. You need to be quiet and keep studying."

This was it. The moment of truth. If she let him do this he should be home free.

"Be quiet and don't move," he commanded, his hand rubbing my thigh through my jeans. It was...really difficult to study. From time to time, I was glancing at my book, thinking that maybe this was one of those studies where they'd observe how a student can concentrate even with distractions? Maybe...

"WhAaaaTt..." I said, nearly squealing when I felt Jack's hand just...cup me between my thighs. I covered my mouth with my left hand, feeling that hand apply some pressure very slowly. I looked at him in panic and heard him say:

"Remember, this is for science. You need to be quiet and keep studying."

I slowly nodded and tried to pay attention to my book again....but it was really hard. I feel so hot and flushed, as if my whole body was burning. My heart was racing like crazy from how he was touching me just now...Oh my god!

17:12. Jack made a note and pulled his hand away from Vikki for a moment and rubbed it. He shook his head at how cramped his hand felt after fifteen minutes of use.

Jack marked down 17:52 on the notepad and brought his hand back to Vikki's crotch. He took a moment, said, "Remain silent," and began undoing the button on her jeans with one hand, then unzipping them slowly, so as to not make too much noise. Once she was open Jack began to rub her through her panties.

She was wet. Jack smiled. Good. He glanced at her with his peripheral vision to gauge her reaction. She seemed to be enjoying this quite a bit. At least, Jack hoped she was.

Oh god...

Oh god....

I hoped that no one was looking. I mean, I don't think anyone could; we were in a pretty secluded spot of the library. Still, you couldn't be too careful? I couldn't help but wonder why I was letting him do this to me. This was too much. I...needed him to stop.

"Remain silent,"

He slowly undid the button of my jeans and all I did was watch. Watch as I slowly saw my purple cotton panties slowly expose themselves and his hand now, slipping in and rubbing me through the soft fabric. I gasped loudly and tried to remain calm; although my breathing was pretty heavy.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god..." I muttered really softly.

I felt how damp my panties were, especially around the outline of my inner lips. I knew this slight ache that I was feeling in my stomach and knew that for the first time of my life, I was letting someone touch me this way. A total stranger was doing this to me...in public!

He had started by rubbing up and down her slit, applying some pressure, but not alot. Certainly not enough to spread her lips at all. Without breaking rythmn, Jack noted the time on his paper and pushed down with his middle finger, spreading her labia and pushing her panties inside her a bit.

He continued to read his book. Surprisingly he was actually retaining alot of information. Usually text books bored him, but covertly finger-fucking Vikki was apparently just enough a distraction to really help him concentrate.

Three minutes and twelve seconds later he pulled his hand away from her and licked his middle finger clean. He grinned.

Jack leaned over and whispered, "It is about to get much harder to keep quiet. But you have to. If you make noise everyone in the library will turn and look at you. You have been very good so far. I hate to see you ruin it now."

Jack put his hand back inside her pants. He rubbed her through her panties again, pressing deeper inside her with his middle finger, deeper and harder with each rub. Ten times he went up and down her slit before he pulled his hand up, leaving a trail of her too up across her pussy mound. His hand moved down, under her panties and found her clit. Using the palm of his hand he ground down on her clit, making small circles and applying a great deal of pressure.

He hoped this would make her cum. Well, he hoped it did and he hoped it didn't. But anything he didn't do this time he would get to next time, or the time after. Jack didn't expect one session to make her his willing slave.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." I whispered in a ridiculously low tone of voice; it was barely audible...well, except us two.

Breathing heavily and feeling my own chest weight me down every time I exhaled, I just sat there and did nothing while this stranger played with my body. I squirmed a bit on my seat, instinctively trying to cross my legs but ultimately didn't (whether he was preventing me or I stopped myself at the last minute...well, I don't know what happened). Regardless of who was doing what, I buckled my hips against his hand a few times, desperate to keep this feeling going for as long as I could. I even forgot where I was exactly. Hell, I didn't even notice my damp panties hugging onto my inner lips.

I looked at him, confused as I ever been, as he pulled away. But then he licked his middle finger clean and grinned at me.

Oh god.

He came close to me and whispered, "It is about to get much harder to keep quiet. But you have to. If you make noise everyone in the library will turn and look at you. You have been very good so far. I hate to see you ruin it now."

Before I could say a single word back to him, I felt his hand delve back into my panties...only this time, it went inside. His hand could feel the shortly trimmed hairs of my pussy. His hand was inside of my panties! I was letting a guy do this?!

"EEEEEH!" I squealed but quickly covered my mouth as he continued rubbing and probing my inner lips. I fought the urge to moan and yelp as he continued to molest me like this. I didn't even know what he was doing to me but it felt so good. It felt as if every time he did those little circles that shocks of pleasure were going all over my insides. I felt so hot...I felt so weak...

I felt...so...

Oh.

Oh god...

"No no no no no no..." I whimpered as I felt my mouth go agape, feeling a rush of pleasure and shame when I climaxed; my panties and jeans suddenly filled with my own fluids. I watched as it unfolded and this...this...Jack guy grin wildly at what he had just done.

"I...I can't...I got to go!" I whimpered again, grabbing as many things as I could and covering my jeans with my coat as I ran out of there as fast as I could. Of course, the one thing I did forgot was my agenda - complete with my schedule and my dorm room number.

Jack was grinning like a madman. The plan had worked exceptionally well. Vikki, in her tight, teasing top, and skinny jeans was a masturbatory goldmine for the entire male student body, and the lesbians too! Jack was the first one to touch her in any sexual fashion, and he had given her some combination of a gushing, squirting orgasm that had covered his hand in her juices and clearly soaked through her jeans.

Yes, she ran away, and while that was not ideal, it wasn't unexpected.

Sure enough, everyone had turned to look when Vikki had squealed. Jack couldn't be more calm. He waved with his right hand, the one that wasn't covered in her cum, and shrugged. No one seemed to expect a thing. People freaking out at the library wasn't an everyday thing, but it wasn't unheard of either. If he acted like it was normal, people would assume nothing was out of the ordinary. Psychology and sociology were wonderful fields of study.

When everyone stopped looking he licked his left hand clean. He gathered his stuff, and Vikki's agenda, and went back to his room.

Jack waited two days until he approached her again. Two days was just about the perfect amount of time. It let her recover from the idea of agreeing to be violated, while giving her enough time to focus on the pleasure from the orgasm. It also gave her a chance to recreate it in her mind. He had little doubt she would be touching herself during those two days, trying to hit the same high he had given her.

He approached her outside this time. She was coming from her last class of the day. He was walking behindd her and then increased speed as she turned off the main path to walk between two buildings. It was a relatively unused alleyway, so when Jack moved next to her there was no one there but the two of them. He waited for her to look and see who it was before he spoke.

"Hi, Vikki. I'm doing another sociology experiment. Would you like to participate?"

Back