Outlaws to the End (HotCider & heartofcourage)

Elizabeth had become curious and as her hands went to his shirt, he grabbed her wrists and was surprised that she actually resisted him to persistently draw open his shirt.

"It's not that serious," he told her.

Jesus, Ian. Why didn't you tell me?

Because I suspected that you would react this way, he thought.

As Elizabeth rose off the bed, perhaps in her embarrassment, he couldn't tell, Ian sat up, hoping to stop her. "Come on, Elizabeth. It's not that big of a deal. I've been in worse shape than this. It ain't nothin' I haven't experienced before."
 
“It is a big deal, Ian.” She said, sitting on the side of the bed as he sat up to stop her from leaving. “I mean, look at you!”

The concern on her face was very apparent and Elizabeth turned her gaze from his face back to his chest. She heaved a great sigh, anxiety rising because she had been the cause of his injuries. If she hadn’t been there with him, the fight would have never happened.

It then occurred to her that she was staring at a man’s chest for the first time in her life and she quickly turned her gaze towards the wall across the room from the bed. She sighed deeply, her shoulders slumping slightly.

“You can’t get into fights like that anymore.” She said, feeling his body move closer to hers. “You’re going to get really hurt one day and then where would that leave me?”
 
Ian crawled out from under the blankets to stop next to her. He sat on his knees, staring at her calmly with his oversized shirt having slid down his shoulders to his biceps. There was a dark, black and purple bruise against the softly defined wall of his abdomen. The flesh over the left side of his ribs was bright red, and his lower lip had a thin, cut in it marked with dried blood. With a dark shiner beneath his right eye, he looked like a survivor of a strenuous conflict. Beneath the yellow, car lights, his skin was a golden tan, shifting as he eased forward to settle upon his hands.

The bank robber's eyes narrowed as he scrutinized her face and how she avoided making eye contact with him.

"You ain't ever been this close to a man have you? Not even with Stephen?" Ian questioned curiously, changing the subject. He would have assumed that she and Stephen in order to have made it to fiancé and fiancée had at least had a fling at least once.
 
Elizabeth averted her gaze from his as she felt him staring at her so intently with those coffee colored eyes. She blushed red, her face heated as he asked if she’d been with a man before. When he mentioned Stephen, she almost wished that the ground beneath the train car would open up and swallow her whole.

Slowly she shook her head no, daring to glance at him through the golden strands that fell into her face. What would he think of her now that he knew the truth? Would the news make him second think his pretty declaration that she was to be his woman?

“Not even with Stephen.” She breathed in a soft whisper, her hand coming to brush the strands from his face, feeling like such a coward at trying to hide from him. “Please, Ian…don’t make a big deal out of it.”

She meant to sound strong, to act like the crazy broad that he’d come to know, but all of her bravado was gone in an instant under his gaze. It sounded like she was begging, and if there was one thing she never wanted to do in her life, it was beg. She chewed on her lower lip, struggling to keep her eyes on his as more of his body was exposed when the shirt started to slide from his shoulders.
 
"No; it's all right. It's not a big deal at all," Ian said.

He sat up and gathered his shirt into his hands and started buttoning it back up. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..."

While buttoning his shirt, Ian returned to the last subject. "I can't promise that this next heist is going to be perfect. You or I could get hurt, but I'd make sure it'd be me before you; and I'll make sure that you won't ever be left alone. Just like with this train situation, I'll be there for you."
 
She blew out a breath as he started to button his shirt, her shoulders relaxing as she finally looked at him without the shy tilt of her eyes. It wasn’t that he made her uncomfortable, it was all so new that she wasn’t really sure how to react.

Then he started to talk about robbing the next bank and her stomach clenched in a funny way. While there was a certain thrill about doing something so illegal, the reality was that they could both be hurt, killed or put in jail. All the promises that he tried to make to her were a little empty. She trusted him, she truly did, but there was no way that he could truly keep her safe in such a tense situation.

“I trust you, Ian.” Elizabeth finally said, reaching out to touch his cheek again with a small smile on her lips. “Even if you are a jerk.”

She pulled herself off the bed, her hands going above her head as she stretched her body. Her bare toes curled against the supple rug that covered the floor and she let out a soft sigh of contentment. Moving towards where she’d left his loot and her bag of food, she picked up the crinkled bag and tossed it towards Ian.

“If you’re hungry, your share is still in there.” She mentioned, her sunny gaze finding his as the bag bounced on the bed right next to where he kneeled.
 
Ian smiled when her hand cupped his cheek and she reassured him that she trusted him. It was when she added the "jerk" part that his eyebrows shot upwards. Puckering his lips, Ian emitted an impressed whistle.

"Whew, where'd this fire come from? You were nothin' but a lamb when I took you in."

She tossed the bag of muffins and pastries upon the bed. He couldn't believe she still had it. Grinning mischievously, Ian parted the bag and stared down at its contents. "I'm surprised its still here. With how hard you were cryin' over me, I was thinkin' they would be long gone, havin' fed your sorrow."
 
“This “fire” didn’t come from anywhere. It’s always been there.” She said over her shoulder as she watched him part the bag and stare down at the contents that she left behind.

A look of mock anger crossed her delicate features as he joked about drowning her sorrows in the food from the diner. She felt her lips curl into a smile, her hands placed on her hips as she stared down at him.

“I’m not some desperate gal that needs to feed her sorrows when a man goes missing. I think I handled it very well considering the circumstances.” She said, a pale eyebrow shooting up in question as his hand shoved its way into the bag and pulled out one of the Danishes.

“And if you think it’s impressive that I kept hold of that, wait until you get a look at this.” She said, pulling her hand from her hip and fishing down the open buttons of the bodice of her dress. A few short moments later, she produced the second train ticket for Ian’s gaze, a smile of triumph on her lips.
 
Shoving the apple, cream Danish in his mouth, Ian watched Elizabeth draw from her bodice his train ticket.

"Well I'll be damned," he stammered through cheek-filled pastry. "You're useful after all."

He smiled at her playfully before easing back upon the bed and scooting back to where he had relaxed originally. His injuries were tiring him out, and once again, he had to relax to get his energy back. Licking the frosting from his lips, he stared up at the car ceiling and confessed lightly, "You know you give me too much credit sometimes. I ain't ever been with a woman before. I've been too busy runnin' my whole life that I just never thought about it, and I didn't think it'd happen. I thought I was gonna be runnin' 'til I die 'til I met you. You gave me a reason, you know, to give it all up. If you hadn't come around, I'd probably be still doin' it. It feels liberatin', but not entirely...it will when we get to Vegas."
 
Elizabeth’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as he confessed to her that he’d never been with a woman before. She was a little bit shocked. She would have thought that a man like Ian would have had women left and right, but he was telling her that the thought simply wasn’t true.

She sat back down on the bed and turned to face him, considering him for a moment to see if he were telling the truth or not. He was being honest and she was absolutely floored.

“So…you mean to tell me that you’ve never…been…with a woman before?” She asked him with a blush covering her cheeks. “I would have assumed that a man like you would have a woman stashed in every state!”

A little smile crossed her face though as she settled right back down beside him, her head claming the spot that it had reserved as hers entirely. She sighed as he turned his eyes towards hers and she started to laugh, the giggles growing into a deep belly laugh.

“God, Ian. You have no idea how your words make me feel.” She told him, the smile pasted wide on her lips. “No one in my entire life has ever offered to give up so much just for me. It really means a lot.”
 
Ian arched a brow when he saw Elizabeth creeping back over to lay with him. "What, I tell you I ain't done it before, and you come all over here bubbly?"

The bank robber turned the other cheek to her as though he were offended and attempted to justify why he hadn't had women "left and right" as she had thought. "When my name went red with them big WANTED letters, I didn't trust nobody. Anytime I did, I only got hurt. I don't know why I trust you. I guess because you a cage bird, and we've been a good team so far."

He returned his eyes to her a smooth smile curling the corners of his lips. "When I saw you in that towel that morning that was the most flesh I'd ever seen on a woman that wasn't in a magazine. My heart stopped for a few seconds; brain went blank; I didn't know what to do but stare."
 
Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders as he arched a brow at her sudden change in mood. “I don’t know. You just suddenly seem a lot less threatening.”

She couldn’t help but laugh softly at his statement. The paranoid bank robber and the caged bird made a perfect team. Who would have ever thought?

When he turned back to her and smiled, she felt her heart ratchet up a notch. She had always heard about men that could make your belly tremble and it seemed that Ian was jut that kind of man to her.

“So, if I want to get my way all I have to do is flash some skin?” She asked him, snuggling up against him as she reached down for the blankets one more time. “That’s good to know. Thanks for the ammunition. I can’t wait to use it during our first argument.”
 
As she drew up the blankets, Ian wrapped his arms about her waist and rested his forehead against hers.

He stared into her baby blues, his own half-lidded as he wore a cool smile. "You're not the only one whose got someone's cheeks glowin' and heart stoppin'. Just because I'm tryin' to be civil don't mean I ain't dangerous. If you ever desired it, I'd be all over you like I was on that Danish seconds ago. Eating you up and lickin' you from the inside."

Ian chuckled at his dirty words. They had been so foul that even he was shocked he had actually used them on such a flower.
 
A gasp left her lips as his arms wrapped around her slender waist and she found his forehead pressed against hers. His breath washed across her face, their lips mere inches from one another as he stared deeply into her eyes with that dark and intense gaze.

Then he said the most sexually explicit thing anyone had ever uttered to her and Elizabeth felt her whole face growing bright red. She was shocked, but a part of her was also a bit…excited.

“Just cause I’ve never been with a man before doesn’t mean that I’m not…curious.” She whispered to him in the softest of voices as if the world would crash down around her if she said it out loud.
 
"Go ahead then," Ian encouraged on a whisper, joining in her "speaketh not" taboo banter.

His arms loosened, granting enough space between them so she could explore without feeling cramped. The bank robber was curious to see what her reactions would be. She acted more like a virgin than he did. His eyes settled on her hands, wondering where her slender digits would travel to if she took on his dare. If they were to be an item, they had to be at least comfortable with each other.

Ian went onto unbuttoning his shirt to his sternum to break any anxiety she may have felt. He pointed to a ring of scarred flesh on his right between his shoulder and his ribs. He informed, "This is where I've gotten shot. I got one on my leg too. This one a cop shot me when I was runnin', and the other one, was done by some bastard trynna' be a hero. I had no idea he had a piece on him. S'Why it's not safe to trust anyone."
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth didn’t move from her spot and her eyes grew large like a deer in the headlights of a speeding car. Did he really just suggest that she touch him? The very thought made her face burn with bashfulness. She thought about shaking her head, telling him no, but he was already moving, loosening his grip around her and giving her space.

Then he moved to unbutton his shirt, exposing his tanned skin to her gaze once more. Her mouth suddenly felt dry and she watched as he pointed to the scar that was in the shape of a near perfect circle. A frown pulled her features as he explained how he had gotten it as well as the one on parts yet unseen.

“But you can trust me, right?” She asked, her eyes flicking back up towards his. “I mean, it’s kind of hard to be your girl if you can’t trust me.”

It was then that she dared to move. Her left hand reached towards his tanned chest, her fingers shaking slightly. He was warm, she thought as her chilled fingers made contact with the spot that he’d just explained was a gun shot wound. Her middle and index finger gently traced around it before she flattened her hand and pressed her palm against his flesh.

She was anxious about the unknown, but the moment that passed between them was wonderful. She could feel his eyes on her, but she kept her gaze turned intently on the hard muscle and skin that she was touching. He didn’t move to stop her, he didn’t speak, and the next time she dared look to his face, she smiled.

“Look at the two of us, huh? Who would have thought that we’d ever be in the same boat?” She asked, her hand slowly sliding to the other side of his chest, resting against the beat of his heart. “I’m happy you robbed the bank that morning.”
 
This girl was getting into it, and she must have forgotten that this was a man that she was groping while lost in her curiosity. Ian's body had warmed up since his earlier refrigeration. Her hands fondled muscle as smooth and hot as spring rocks. The way she touched him made him feel a foreign emotion. It made his heartbeat swiftly and as she rested her hand against it, she could feel it. Her touch had been deep, caressing his very soul as her sweet words passed through his ears like a desirable melody.

Ian's libido came to life like a spark, spreading like fire and making him antsy to the point that his will was what kept him from shifting uncomfortably. Arousal was filling his body, making his throat dry the longer he held it back, and his fingers tingle eagerly. His bronze eyes had been locked on her blues that seemed like water to him right now. He was feeling parched and the only thing that would quench his thirst was her. He had tried so hard to be a good boy, but his focus had moved to those tulip lips crafted into a honeyed smile. No longer could he stand to ignore the passion swelling inside him.

Slowly and nervously, Ian's hand crept beneath the blanket to grasp her thigh and slide along the yellow sundress to her hip. He squeezed it, emptying his passions into that touch before he eased forward, his lips going straight for her tender neck to consume it with kisses. His love trailed from her neck to her chest to kiss the supple tops of her breasts; and he said nothing as he sank further and further into his emotions, letting them envelope him as he enveloped her. His other hand grasped her right side just beneath her ribs as his thumb brushed circles beneath her bosom.
 
Last edited:
The moment that Ian’s hand rested on her thigh, Elizabeth let out a gasp and her eyes widened. Her first thought was to swat away his hand, to admonish him for touching her in such a bold way, but she didn’t. She let out a soft sigh and allowed him to continue on his course up her leg until he was squeezing her hip.

Her heart was racing in a rapid beat, Ian’s eyes holding hers captive for a long moment before he leaned forward and started to pepper her throat with kisses. Tipping her chin upward, she allowed him greater access to the tender flesh and another sigh escaped her body.

There were so many emotions that were swirling in her body at that very moment. She was frightened, she was excited, she was happy, but most of all, her belly filled with a warmth that she’d never experienced before. It seemed to flow through her veins, caressing each nerve until she felt that she would burst into flames.

“Ian…” She whispered, her hand leaving his chest as he started to kiss the tops of her breasts.

A shiver coursed down her spine as her fingers moved to curl through his thick brown hair. Squeezing her fingers in his locks, she panted for air at the beautiful sensations that he gave to her with simple touches. As his hand came to rest against her side, she let out a sound low in her throat, a blush covering her cheeks at the desperate noise.

She was in awe over how large his hands were. She had always feared Stephen and the raw power that his hands possessed, but Ian was showing her that even the lightest of touches could be incredibly stimulating. Squirming on the bed, she managed to roll to her back, her hands pulling his head from her chest as she looked into that dark gaze once more.

She didn’t need to say a word and soon they were both moving to kiss one another. A satisfied sigh left her lips as his caressed hers as intimately as a man and woman could. She parted her lips slightly and was surprised as his tongue found hers, each swirling around the other until she was lightheaded.
 
Ian...

Her soft cry and gentle sighs of shock only provoked his appetite. Her fingers raked through his chocolate locks, his feathery layers like grass between her fingers. The second time he touched her, her cry came again in the form of a moan that even having never been with a woman, Ian knew it was pleasurable. Later, he wouldn't understand what had drove him on so feverishly. Her scent filled his nostrils; her flesh his mouth; until she raised his head so that she could stare into his eyes. Her cheeks were red, chest rising and falling with her aroused breaths, and the second he thought he may have done something stupid, she pulled him into a kiss that was deeper than the one they had shared in the stolen car.

They drank from each other, showering each other in heat and moisture. Ian was so aroused that his hands could no longer stay in one place. He combed them through her golden locks, cupping the sides of her cheeks messily as blonde layers were sandwiched between his hands and her. He was straddled over her, his weight upon his knees as he pulled so many sensations from her succulent lips. His hands moved on, lowering as one groped her breast and the other her bottom and sliding along the back of her thigh as he felt nothing but cotton. Ian stopped, breaking their heated contact to stare into her eyes. If they kept going, then he knew he would be compelled to strip that bothersome dress from her body.

Ian gathered her hands into his rough ones and raised them to his chest level as he told her, "I want you to feel the rest of me."

Touching his chest had been a simple achievement (in his opinion). Elizabeth hadn't seen what made him a man and telling by how crummy her relationship with Stephen was, she must not have ever been acquainted with it. If she was going to be frightened in the end, then he rather found out then, than later when she would feel pressured to please him (if she did). The thief wanted to make sure that she was honestly comfortable with him, and it may require her to see, touch, and feel some things that she and he may have never experienced, but he was willing to get through them with her.

Ian pressed her fingers to his abs and slowly traced them down his thin trail, past his navel, and beneath his belt. Ian watched her closely, ready to make a judgment based on her reaction. He cupped her hands against his plump sac and slid them back along his thick and engorged shaft. His grip was loose, allowing her to withdraw whenever she felt the need to. If she couldn't handle his virility, then she wasn't ready.
 
His fingers combed through her hair, holding her in place as his lips made delicious love to hers. If she had known that kissing a man could be like this, she would have done it years ago. Maybe it was just Ian, but she found herself drowning in a sea of emotions. She was sure that if he kept up that kiss, she very well might not survive.

Then his hands were moving, tracing down her cheeks and across her body. She let out another whimper low in her throat as his hand cupped her breast through the bodice of her dress, massaging the flesh until her nipple stood at attention. His other hand caressed down her back and around the curve of her bottom, caressing down her thigh until she was pressed against him in the most intimate way possible.

When Ian stopped, she groaned, her eyes flicking towards his as he stared down at her. She was panting, struggling to pull air into her lungs as he kneeled over the top of her body. Then her hands were being gathered into his, a husky voice telling her that he wanted her to explore.

He guided her hands to his chest, down his belly and below his belt until her fingers came into intimate contact with the hard ridge of flesh that told her just how much he desired her. She had no words to speak in the moment, her teeth worrying her bottom lip as he cupped her hand around his sack and then slid them along his thick length. Gulping, she watched his face intently.

He seemed impossibly large. Perhaps much too large to fit inside of her. The very thought had her blushing beet red, a silly little smile coming to her face. Surely he could tell what her thoughts were and he probably shared them. Laughter burst from her lips and she shook her head from side to side as her fingers moved of their own accord, tracing up and down his length before she started to reach for his belt.

“I don’t want to just feel.” She said in a soft voice. “I want to see.”

Had she really just said that? Another laugh left her lips, tinged with the nerves that made her fingers shake as she fumbled with the buckle of his belt and pulled the leather strap through the belt loops.

“And…I guess you should see me too…right?” She asked, looking up at him to see if she was saying the right things. “If you wanted to, of course.”
 
The first thing she did in response was laugh and Ian's brows shot upwards as his own cheeks tinged pinkly in his embarrassment. Was something wrong with it? He dreaded thinking that she may have thought he was...small. Maybe she was a liar? Maybe she had seen her fiancé's junk and was making a comparison? Her fingers gently traced his length and Ian tensed, his ab muscles constricting as a shiver fired down his spine and excited his twitching phallus.

I don't want to just feel...I want to see.

She had no idea how much relief that brought him. The corner of his mouth arched into a naughty smile as she went for his belt. He rose on his knees and eased his hips forward so that she wouldn't have to reach too far. When she slid free his belt, Ian had removed his shirt to toss it to the side. Beating her greedy fingers to his pants, he unbuttoned them and drew down his fly, parting them like a book for her enjoyment, which exposed his plain, white and blue-striped drawers.

"Oh, I'm gonna see you," Ian promised with coolly raised brows. Drawing back his drawers, he reached his hand inside like a magician, but he wasn't going to be pulling a rabbit out of his pants. Once his hand got a good hold of it, he dropped his drawers that joined the black trousers at his thighs. In Ian's hand was something most likely foreign to her and he handled it like a serpent that could unpredictably lash out and bite her at any moment. His other hand joined, cradling his scrotum, whilst his other slowly slid up and down his thick rod as though he might have been petting it, its pink, bulbous head staring right at her.

"This here, is the finest specimen of penis that you'll ever see. This is a real man's dick, and I'm sure your fiancé's gonna be pissed that you've seen it because he ain't touch you, and he ain't gonna touch you after this; so you be sure to frighten him with stories of how you tangoed with the Lochness Monster in my pants."

Ian grinned arrogantly at his boasts. He couldn't help but feel blessed and proud. The Lord may have loathed him for stealing, but he had made him a big and happy man first.
 
“Oh!”

Elizabeth felt unable to pull her eyes away as Ian pulled his underwear down to his thighs and showed her the hard length that she’d just been groping. Her cheeks burned intensely, her blue eyes staring as his hands started to moving along the pink flesh.

“Ian…” She said though lips that were quickly growing dry, her eyes finally trailing up his body until she looked into his dark eyes. “There is no way that thing will…fit.”

He had felt large through the layers of his clothing, but staring right at her was a beast of epic proportions. How women responded to sex was still a mystery to her, even if she did know the basics. How was that…thing…going to fit inside of her?

Turning her eyes from his back to the pink, mushroom shaped tip, her furrowed her brow slightly and frowned, cocking her head to the side as she considered what he was showing her. He was showing a possessive side as he showed her the first real penis that she’d ever seen in her life. She supposed that a man like Ian didn’t take kindly to his girl thinking about another man.

“Can I touch it?” She asked him softly, reaching forward to circle her fingers around the shaft that his fingers were lightly stroking before he even agreed.

He felt like velvet beneath her fingers, his heart beat throbbing against her palm as she gripped him lightly. She was touching a man in an incredibly intimate way. Her upbringing told her that this was incredibly wrong and she should have told him to stop, but she was curious and she’d be damned if she stopped right now.
 
"Sure," Ian answered after she had already started touching it. He moved his hands so that she could inspect his piece, and he couldn't help but wonder if she was going to feel him up as she did his chest. Grunting softly, Ian stilled himself so that he could reassure her, "It'll fit."

He then grinned impishly, "Gettin' it to fit is the experience."

He wasn't going to stop her from groping him. His cheeks were flushed and his head slightly tilted back as shudders of pleasure racked his form every time her delicate fingers stroked a very sensitive area or gripped him a tad too tight. Behind a randy smile, Ian peered down at her and said on a quivering breath, "C-careful now. You keep rubbin' my lamp, and you won't be gettin' no genie."
 
Elizabeth shivered at the purr in his voice as he promised her that it would fit when the time came. She sucked in a deep breath, her eyes pulled from the head of his penis to his eyes as her fingers stroked in a slow, yet sloppy, rhythm.

His eyes seemed impossibly dark, his cheeks flushed red and his head tipped back as he smiled like a shark ready to devour his meal. His breath came out shaky and she could feel his body shiver from the contact.

His words instantly made her release him, her hand pulling away at his vulgar words. “Well, I don’t know what else to do.” She said, a pout on her lips as she perceived his words as a scolding.
 
Ian sulked a little when she released him no longer feeling as though she held his very soul in her clutches. She looked at him in mild frustration, taking his comment the wrong way although he had to admit that he was acting immaturely. They both had never had sex, but he had an idea about how it should be done. It wasn't entirely an idea as it was a feeling that almost felt instinctual. Grabbing his shorts, he slid them back up to his hips and sat on the back of his calves. Staring at her bothersome yellow gown, Ian pointed at it and directed with his finger, "Take everything off. I want to see you."

He was confident that the issue would solve itself once she got naked. The experience hadn't been mutual because only one of them was nude, but Ian theorized if she made herself vulnerable and opened herself up to him, then he would know what to do. Already he was eager, his cock was starving, and he wanted to charge this girl like a bull. Ian's face became solemn when he asked her softly, "Let me touch you."
 
Back
Top