Never on Sunday

Wow, it HAS been forever! Hope you are well, also! I'll have to stalk some of your writing; I haven't done that in awhile! Nice to see you around!! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks it's good to be back. Wish I could say that there's a ton more writings, but I've been slacking a bit, at least it feels like I have been. Starting to get back into the swing of things though.

Kind of love how it looks like I'm not wearin' nuthin' under my bathing suit top! :cattail:

J5BURY9l.jpg

I want to see under that:devil:

Kind of love how it looks like I'm not wearin' nuthin' under my bathing suit top! :cattail:

J5BURY9l.jpg

Yeay! Swimsuit season :) It's always great to feel weightless in the pool isn't it? To be held up with one hand as you float... leaves that other hand free for hmmmm....

Thanks for sharing :)

lol, Now what on earth would you be doing with that other hand?? :devil:

Protecting you with my hand, making sure that the water can't get to your crotch so it doesn't get soaked. That would work, right Ella? :rolleyes:

Hanging in there. Just haven't had much in the way of inspiration for a picture thread lately! My competition is tough around here! :rose::rose:

hey there sexy lady!! remember everyone lady or guy that share is special... and by sharing shows off how sexy they are. I have been around a long time and have not seen a prefect body and tell you the true don't want to,, Its the other things that make each person special and more sexy in their own way. if everyone was the same what fun would that be.
hugs :kiss::rose:
a very old and tired borg fred

I know you’re there. I can feel your presence. I imagine you fidgeting with your cell phone, itching to text me. To call me. To find me. Aching to touch me. To taste me. To thrill me. I know how much you want me.

I wonder if you can sense my thoughts, too. How I can feel your fingers caressing my skin every night when I lie down; your lips pressed softly against mine, making me lose all my inhibitions and surrender to your seduction.

The only thing I can do is dream about you, because you’re deliciously dangerous. So let me close my eyes and feel you inside…

Must be someone special. :)

Back