*bites lip in anticipation*

Just dropping in to say hello to you, beautiful lady.
Have a great day.

830???

Something a little different to kick off the weekend... ;)

Also, who the fuck invented 8:30am? That time should not exist. Or it should not be legal to be up and about that early. One of the two.

830 is late for me.....Up at 430AM 5 days a week for work.

Simply stating the facts beautiful lady!

Oh you. Sweet as purest sugar, as always ;)

Good morning miss Fawn, hope your well pretty lady :kiss:

I wasn't feeling all that great yesterday but I appear to be a bit better today, thank you kingfu :) How have you been?

Just dropping in to say hello to you, beautiful lady.
Have a great day.

Thank you Ric! I hope you are well :)

830 is late for me.....Up at 430AM 5 days a week for work.

YIKES! I do not envy that schedule...most days I've just nodded off around that time :)

All alone and a little down tonight. I think it's time to boot up the playstation :)

Down is not good. What's up? So many directions involved :eek:

Like the hokey pokey! :D

Just some family stressors, and a friend that's going through a really difficult time that threatened harm to himself. So I have had a lot on my plate recently and not much of it terribly uplifting.

Hopefully the next few days will see things come back to good. Fingers crossed, anyway :)

Like the hokey pokey! :D

Just some family stressors, and a friend that's going through a really difficult time that threatened harm to himself. So I have had a lot on my plate recently and not much of it terribly uplifting.

Hopefully the next few days will see things come back to good. Fingers crossed, anyway :)

Hi beautiful,
I hope that your friend gets through this difficult period in his life and everything works out fine for him. It's great to see that in his time of need, he has you in his corner and you are concerned about what happens to him.

Sorry about the "family stressors', I just say ....... FUCK IT !!
whenever my family stress me out.

Hi beautiful,
I hope that your friend gets through this difficult period in his life and everything works out fine for him. It's great to see that in his time of need, he has you in his corner and you are concerned about what happens to him.

Sorry about the "family stressors', I just say ....... FUCK IT !!
whenever my family stress me out.

Thank you Ric, you're very sweet to lend your support :)

Woke up this morning to even more bad news, sadly. So I may have to spend a good part of today playing video games and trying to keep myself occupied as best I can.

Thank you Ric, you're very sweet to lend your support :)

Woke up this morning to even more bad news, sadly. So I may have to spend a good part of today playing video games and trying to keep myself occupied as best I can.

Can I just drop in with a quick :kiss: in case it cheers you up?

Hi there girly! I hope you are having a good day. I hope you don't mind me dropping by :kiss:

It's not so great, but it's been made better by seeing you pop up here again, yay! :)

Well shit...that sucks. I hate hearing that you had a not so good day. I'm glad that I could help even if it was just a little itty bitty amount :kiss:

Well shit...that sucks. I hate hearing that you had a not so good day. I'm glad that I could help even if it was just a little itty bitty amount :kiss:

You are a good friend sweetie, and those seem in somewhat short supply at the moment :)

Back