The Boomerang Kid

The waitress gave him a look, then down at his hand, then walked away mirthless. Lance rolled his eyes at Carmen, "Great, now she's probably going to be mad at me. No way she thinks you're my daughter." He smiled and shook his head.

Dinner seemed to go without any major disturbance. Lance ends up telling her about his time in the military. He didn't think he had skills so he joined the Marines to send money home. Hating his father he hoped he'd be killed, but after almost dying in action he learned a new appreciation on life.

After they'd eaten, Lance was just starting to feel buzzed but he was still up for playing darts. "Don't forget to wipe the seat." He said, nearly a whisper.
 
Carmen didn't have to be told that Lance was in the service. Aside from her mother raving about his military build, she had seen all of his tattoos and took note of the ones denoting his time abroad. She did appreciate his sharing though, and she hated to admit it, but this was going down as the best first date in her short dating life. Carmen tried to ignore the fact that said date was with her step-father but hey, life isn't perfect. Is it?

"Don't forget to wipe the seat."

She laughed at that, with wide eyes but still she discreetly put her paper napkin down between her legs before she stood, dragging the sticky paper with her as she went.

"So how 'bout those darts old man," she slurred a little as she wadded the offending napkins in the palm of her hand. She figured she'd find a bin on their way to the bar side of the restaurant.
 
"OH! Oh, that's how it's going to be." Lance said with a laugh and smile. He gave the bartender his ID and got a set of darts in return. Instead of taking them he actually examined three of them, shook his head and gave them back. The next set seemed to meet his approval - barely.

"Name of the game is Cricket." He told Carmen. "You throw the dart and hit 16 or higher three times. First person to do so, claims the number. Person with the highest total wins." He demonstrated by throwing. 17, 17 and 3. "Shall we wager?"
 
"You mean there's actually rules," Carmen said as she sipped her drink. Shaking her head, she added, "I always thought you just throw and whoever has the highest total wins. I don't think I can see straight enough to even do that."

But still she grabbed up the darts and took three measured throws. 20, 18, and 10. She looked at Lance with a little smirk. "So remind me again what that means?"
 
Lance laughed and collected her darts. "Since you hit the board all three time, that means you're doing good." He planted a kiss on her lips without thinking and gave her the three darts back. "How about this." He hands her one of his darts. "You get 4 to my 2. And if I win... you have to... bend over the motel room table."
 
Carmen was a little shocked by his kiss but she didn't shy away from it and took the darts too. "Like I wouldn't do that anyway, whether you win or not. Come on old man," she said with a nudge of her elbow. "At least make it interesting."
 
Lance shrugged, "Hey, I was trying to make it fun for you... if you want to be really interrsting, give me an idea. What do you want for winning? IF you win."
 
Carmen thought a moment as she sipped her drink. She was getting a little wobbling but nothing she couldn't handle. If she were being honest being out with Lance was all she could want. When they first crossed into this forbidden territory, Carmen had assumed that their relationship would be confined to the bedroom. To the house at most. She never thought they would be out like this. Sure she thought they might steal away to some dingy motel when her mother came home but nothing like a date.

But she did have an idea that might make this more interesting. "How about this," she said with a smirk as she leaned on the wall beside the dart board. "If I win you have to set me up...on a date...with someone who I might actually like."
 
Lance felt a flare of envy shoot through him, but didn't know what to make of that. He truly didn't like the idea of her seeing another man. Probably kissing another man. Fucking another man.

He imagined her, coming home from her date, late in the evening or early in the morning. Drunk or hung over. He imagined taking her as soon as she walked in the door and filling her with his cum just to reclaim her.

What is wrong with me? I'm married to her mother. He reminded himself, but that still didn't calm the beast within. Just the very idea made him want to take Carmen here and now. Make her swallow then fill her pussy just to make sure he'd claimed all that he wanted for himself.

Forcing a nod of agreement, Lance smiled. "Fine. But if I win, you have to get a tattoo of your choice in a hidden spot of my choice." He would still find a way to mark her as his... he hadn't want any woman so much since meeting Gerry. I'm losing my mind. And still, he could feel his cock flexing against his jeans.
 
Carmen smiled at the thought of going under the needle for him, but she had a better idea for the terms if she lost. "Nah, you pick it all," she said with a cocky shrug, all the while knowing that she would gladly go under the needle for him. She knew he wouldn't pick anything too obvious in a place so conspicuous that her mother might see and ask for details. It would be a symbol of their dirty little secret that she could keep with her always. Well after his cum washed away, and after one of them came to their senses.

Deep down she figured that's what he wanted anyway. Carmen could see it in his eyes when she suggested her own terms that Lance might be a bit possessive of her and it shocked her how much she enjoyed the idea of belonging to him. Her mother's husband. But it felt so right. She looked at him then, ogled him really, thinking of all the things he had done to her, for her, and a giddy smile came to her lips. Win or lose, she'd get the tattoo anyway, but that she would keep to herself.
 
In a very short amount of time Lance had claimed 19 and 20... in that order. While he wasn't a perfect shot it was clear his strategy to the game is were he was hoping to make up for his lack of skill due to the beer. This forced both he and Carmen to be far more accurate with their throws. The 17 and 18 were so far apart you had to miss one while aiming for the other.

Ironically this made the game drag out even longer, the drinks kept flowing and Carmen looked like she had a chance to win after she claimed 16 and continued to score on it. Despite the competition, Lance would often reward Carmen with a kiss or a slap to her rear when she did well.

In the end, it simply wasn't enough and Lance won the game, looking relived more than triumphant. The last thing he wanted to do was set Carmen up on a date.

And what will you do when her mom gets back? You know, your wife?!


Lance pushed the thought away and pulled Carmen into a kiss. "I suppose that means... I should decide where I want to..." He let his fingers walk down her shoulder, chest, then abs until finder her hip. "I'll have to get creative."
 
Carmen started out throwing the game but the long they played the more competitive she became and she found herself actually trying to win. Unfortunately Lance was better, and even despite all the liquor, he came out on top. The pout she wore when he pulled her to him was real but it didn't last once he pressed his lips to hers.

"I suppose that means... I should decide where I want to...I'll have to get creative."

Carmen giggled at that and swatted his hand away. "Yeah I'm sure you will. I'm sure you already decided, just don't pick anything that my mom will ask too many questions about. Now how about we head back to the room so you can pick the perfect place," she said with a smirk and grabbed the sleeve of the shirt tied around his waist.

They got a few looks on their way out but Carmen was beyond caring at this point. She wanted him and he wanted her. She didn't care what anybody thought, well anybody except her mother. But she wasn't here and Carmen planned to take full advantage.

Back in the room, Carmen dropped her jacket on the table and slipped the straps of her dress down her arms. When it dropped to the floor, she stepped out of it and her boots before she went over to the bed.

"So I was thinking maybe something on my hip," she said as she crawled to the center of the bed and lay down on her side. "Maybe my inner thigh? I heard meaty places won't heart so bad."
 
Lance loved watching Carmen get undressed. He was down to just his pants by the time she was on the bed and he wanted to waste no more time in being on top of her. Unbuckling his belt he let the metal jingle as he leaned over to kiss her hip, with a hand running up her inner thigh.

"I think something small. Something you can hide from your mom... if you're modest." He leaned over and gave her a firm bite just below her waistline and to the back off her hip. "Right there. So long as you're not wearing thongs or string bikini's around the house - no one will know."

He kissed his way up her side, cold belt buckle sliding along her skin. When he reached the side of her breast he bit again, as if testing her reaction. "Or here. A modest top would cover well." The theme was obvious. Lance didn't want Carmen wearing anything revealing, and if she did, she would be showing off his chosen tattoo.

He rolled her to her back slid further up on the bed, opening his jeans and sliding out of them more than pushing them off. The result left his hard shaft close to her chin in an unspoken request for her to take him in her mouth.
 
"Someplace only you can see," Carmen said with a giggle at his well placed love bits. "I mean since you won't be setting me up with any of your hot employees," she teased as Lance worked himself up her body. "I think it's more fitting if it goes on my hip though...since you already claimed my ass."

Then all she could do was moan as she looked up at him, straddling her chest. His cock bobbed in her vision but Carmen's eyes kept rising up his torso as she relaxed beneath. She knew what he wanted and let her mouth hang open as she ran her hands up his strong thigh.

"So Daddy is it time for desert," Carmen said and ran her tongue slowly along her pursed lips.
 
Lance sucked air through his teeth as Carmen's hands worked their way over his body. Her words were that extra bite that made blood pump even faster. He was almost mesmerized by that sexy tongue gliding over her perfect lips.

Biting his own lip, he rotated his hips and shifted his torso to guide the tip of his erection to her mouth. He didn't touch or force it past her lips, but moved as if it were a lipstick. The under side of his cock sent sparks through him as he traced the curve of her warm lips and her breath on the shaft sent a wave of desire through his core.

"Yes, baby girl. I have a very special treat... just for you."

He reached out, fingers taking a hand full of hair but not moving her to him. Instead he let go and ran his fingers through her dark locks several times before caressing her face. The lust in his eyes was a hard contrast to his actions. It was clear he wanted nothing more than to feed her his manhood, and yet he kept that part of him in check for now.

"Do you want it?" His question sounded more like a statement and yet, he still did nothing more than touch her tongue as he continued to trace those kissable lips.
 
He was teasing her and Carmen usually wasn't into that sort of thing. But the feeling of his cock grazing against her lips as he hovered above her. She was completely at his mercy and couldn't think of a better place to be.

"Mmm please Lance. You know I want it," Carmen moaned, he back arched a little as she craned her neck to get him into her mouth. "You know you've been dying to get in my mouth all day. Come on Lance let me taste you...fuck my throat...gag me on that thick cock."
 
Her words were all he needed to hear as Lance moved his foot and planted it next to her head. Kneeling, rifleman style, over her like this he had not problems pivoting his hips and dipping his cock into Carmen's mouth. Hands that were previously playing with her hair now took hold so she couldn't lift her head off the pillow.

Slowly he pressed his thick shaft down until it hit the back of her throat and then he pressed a little harder. He kept his cock there for several seconds, his balls barely touching her chin but physically prevented from going any deeper. It was impossible to throat fuck Carmen while she lay on the bed, but Lance didn't seem to care.

"Oh, that's nice!" He said, moving out of her mouth then plunging right back down again. A few long and slowly enjoyed stroked later and Lance was started to quicken his pace. Moaning and grunting every few thrusts he started to let his animal urges take over as he watched his own dick fucking Carmen's face.

He yanked himself free of her mouth and growled out his words, "Do you like that, baby girl? Do you!" The last part wasn't much of a question but Lance was clearly waiting for a response.
 
All Carmen could do was nod. She knew the moans that rumbled up from her chest sent vibrations up his shaft as Lance pressed his thickness as deep as he could manage in this position. She wished she could touch herself but his muscled body made it impossible for her arms to reach so she kept her hands clamped around his ankles as her hips writhed against the bed.

But still Carmen wanted more, she wanted to feel his tip lodged in the back of her throat. Pushing past her gag reflex. Choking her until her eyes watered and lips swelled. It was an odd feeling for a girl who prided herself on being in absolute control at all times, but Carmen couldn't deny the pleasure she found in losing herself in Lance.

She wanted more. He'd already seen how much of a slut she could be when she blew him while he talked on the phone with her mother. Carmen figured nothing could be worse than that so she let him out of her mouth with a pop and wiggled out from beneath him to drape her head off the edge of the bed.

"More," she said breathlessly as she ran her hands over her wet slit. "All of it Daddy...I want all of it..."
 
Lance was off the bed in and instant and as he crouched down, leg muscles about to be tested to their limits, he thrust his manhood into her mouth until he could feel her throat resisting the the tip of his cock.

Then he pushed more.

Lance could feel Carmen's nose against his balls and her chin against his pelvis and he leaned in, giving her more of his body weight. He steadied himself with one hand on the bed and the other gripping her breast. He could hear her fighting for air, her body rejecting the thick shaft down her throat and he held on for just a few more second before pulling back and letting her get some air.

A few breaths would do.

He thrust back in, this time just enough to penetrate her throat over and over. His balls hitting her nose and lip each time, fucking her throat as he would her cunt. He continued to moan and move, pausing now and again to keep himself deep down her throat despite her gags and coughs when he pulled back.

"You're being such a good girl. Now lick your daddy's balls and I maybe he'll fuck your face some more!" He pinched a nipple before sliding his spit coated cock on her chin.
 
Carmen immediately regretted suggesting this new position at the intense burning that came when Lance shoved into her throat. Between the lack of air and inability to swallow, she was panicked. That is until he started pawing at her, roughly twisting her nipples and slapping her tits.

Before long she found a rhythm in which she could breath comfortably without giving up. All she had to do was give in. Completely. She allowed Lance to plow into her throat, resisted the urge to fight against the invasion of his thick shaft. Carmen relaxed, and slowly she began to enjoy the ravishment. Relish it even. She began to wonder if her mother could give him such pleasure, if she could induce the animalistic grunts and growls that had become music to her ears.

Carmen gasped when Lance pulled his cock free and she wasn't the least bit embarrassed at the string of precum, throat slime, and spit that ran between his tip and her lips. His encouragement made her giddy and she immediately opened her mouth to suckle at his heavy balls.

"Fuck Lance...mmm you've got me so hot," she mumbled around his balls, her legs spread wide as she ran her hands along her body. She settled with her hands between her legs, slowly inserted her middle two fingers to scissor and stroke her sloppy wet fuck hole. "I love how you use me," she moaned against his balls as she pounded at her cunt with two fingers.

Carmen thought if she stretched her mouth wide enough she might be able to get them both inside. She could only imagine how she might have looked, her face coated with spit and pre as she craned her neck to get at his sack. Whimpers and moans escaped her as she moved her sweat slick body to get a better angle. 'A well dirty whore getting her brains fucked out by her step-dad,' she thought to herself but she wasn't ashamed. If anything the idea of being Lance's fuck slut made her that much more wanton and Carmen felt herself nearing the edge of climax.

"Touch me please," she begged as she pushed in a third finger. "I'm gonna squirt for you Daddy...you make me feel soooo fucking dirty...and I...holy shit...I love...I love it"
 
Lance's legs burned from holding his waist so low for so long, but he still felt he should reward Carmen for her obedient ball sucking. "I want to see you gush!" He hissed, standing and leaning over to use his cock like a paddle, slapping the side of her face just to keep himself from cumming right then and there.

Moving he hooked to middle fingers into her soaking snatch and started to finger fucker with a lightning fast rhythm. His palm slapping her clit and lips savagely and moving up as if trying to touch every part of her pussy at one time. "I want to feel you fucking squirt all over my hand!"

He mounted the bed, grabbed her hair just at the base of her skull and held her there so he could look down his nose and right into her eyes. "Cum baby girl! Cum for daddy! I know you like it! Cum all over my hand!" He was now able to put more of his arm into, almost pushing her off the bed little by little. Every moan from her body made him ravage her pussy harder and every quiver of her body made him stroke it faster.

His arms burned more than any work out he'd ever put them through and still he kept up. He was running on straight willpower now. Unwilling to stop the assault on her cunt until she came like the slut he wanted to see her be. "I'm going to make you cum! I'm going to make you mine! My daughter-slut! Cum now!"
 
"I'm going to make you cum..."

"Please Lance don't stop," Carmen screamed as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pounded her cunt with his fingers.

I'm going to make you mine! My daughter-slut! Cum now!"

And she lost it, squinting her juices all over the bed. It was so much it splashed up his arm as pounded into her sloppy hole. Her hips bucked hard against the bed and she tried to keep her eyes on him but she couldn't stop them from rolling into the back of her head as her orgasm crested.

"That's what I want Lance...a slut only for you...your naughty daughter-slut...I'm yours Lance...all yours..."

She knew it was wrong, but Carmen meant every word as it tumbled out of her mouth. Once her body began to relax, her breathing returned to normal, Carmen reached down and pulled his hand free of her pussy. She did look him in the eye as she brought those rough fingers, coated in her juices up to her lips to suck clean.

"What the fuck have you done to me," she said with a giggle as she rolled onto her stomach to look up at him. "I have a feeling this is not what Mom meant when she said she wanted us to get to know each other."
 
Lance just smiled, watching his fingers being sucked off. His heart was pounding and his head felt like it had heavy metal drummers competing in his skull. But he was still satisfied, mentally but not quite physically.

"I have a feeling this is not what Mom meant when she said she wanted us to get to know each other."

"No, I'm sure it wasn't." He said, getting off the bed to grab a couple of towel and then laying next to Carmen. He kissed her shoulder, then her back and all the way down to her perfect ass. "What do you think your mother would do if she knew I'd just finger fucked you to orgasm?"

He started to stroke his cock with his tired, almost numb, hand as he lay next to her on the bed. Craning his neck he kissed her, tasting both her lips and her pussy at the same time. That was enough to get him a bit stiffer.

"She'll come back. But I don't think this needs to end." He rolled back over until her was on top of her kissing her back and shoulders again. "I'm sure you don't want this to end either." He pressed the head of his re-hardened cock against her firm cheeks and used his still wet fingers to spread them and apply some natural lube between them.

"Why do you feel soo good?" He lowered his body weight down and shifted to penetrate her ass. "Why can't I stop?" He thrust into her again and again, grunting with each thrust. Soon all of his weight was on Carmen, pressing her to the bed as he fucked her rear with the same hard stabs he used on her throat.

He wrapped one arm around her and grabbed a tit as if holding on to a rodeo animal, the other hand holding her throat enough to let her breath but tight enough to make her feel light headed. His lips pressed to her ear made sure she heard every grunt, hiss and growl while he punished her ass by keeping himself balls deep and simply making each stab harder and the time between them shorter.

He was on a mission to cum and clearly wasn't going to stop until he did.
 
He had her right where he wanted her and Lance made sure Carmen wasn't going anywhere. Pinned beneath his thrusting hips, his strong rough hand around her throat, Carmen couldn't think of anyplace she'd rather be. His lips on her ear drove her wild as he pounded into her ass. She was surprised to find that after that initial push, it didn't even hurt anymore. All she felt was bliss at being full of his cock again.

He was right, it didn't have to end when her mom came back. They'd just have to be careful. His thick cock throbbing in her tight back door stirred up all kinds of naughty little scenarios. Carmen sneaking off to his office to be fucked on his messy desk. Lance sneaking into her room at night after her mother had gone to sleep. Then the idea of being caught crossed her mind...

"Mmmm Daddy you feel so good deep in my tight little ass...I don't want it to end either Lance...I've never felt so good as when you cum inside me...oh my God Lance...I'm gonna cum again...fuck me harder Daddy...make it hurt..."
 
Lance's had given over to all but his animal urges, but her words still registered in his brain. He wanted to give it to her harder. He wanted to cum in her ass and make her take it all!

"I knew you were a slut! My perfect slut!" He growled, his chest and and voice vibrating against her body.

Lance started to use his knees for leverage and soon he was using the bed itself to bounce Carmen up and down. He pushed as far as he could when they hit the bed and let her pull off his cock just a little as they sprang back up. Now he was shoving them both off the bed!

"Oh fuck! FUCK!!" He wasn't able to control his breathing any more and he could feel an ache in his balls telling him this was going to be a big load. After getting worked up in the bar, then fucking her throat, then watching her cum and now pounding her ass had worked up a lot of pressure.

He stopped bouncing them and started to rock his hips to quickly fuck her rear until he felt his entire body lock up. He let go of her throat and grabbed the edge of the bed with a grip that might have actually chocked her if he'd kept it on her neck! His lips still to Carmen's ear he cried out in pleasure and pain, "FuuUUuuK!"

His balls felt as if they were exploding into his step-daughters ass sending a huge wave cum into her. "Ohgod!" He pressed in further as the second and third jolts ripped through him. On the fourth he kissed the side of her neck and on the fifth he was kissing the side of her cheek.

When he was finally spent he whispered, "You're so perfect." He thrust one last time and then rolled off her. His brain was starting to kick in and realization of what he'd just done was starting to sink in. On the tail end of that thought he handed her one of the towels and then kissed her deep and hungry. "My perfect slut-daughter." He said with a smile, trying to focus on her and not his guilt.

That wouldn't last long as Lance's phone rang before he could fully recover. Knowing who it was he flopped to his stomach and grabbed the phone, swiping to answer it as he put it to his ear. "Hey, honey."

He looked over his shoulder and mouthed to Carmen, 'It's your mom.'

Back into the phone he said, "Actually, Carmen's right here." He said, giving the freshly fucked woman a smile. "Yeah, we're just watching a movie."
 
Back
Top