Dark Desires ~ Closed ~

Zander watched her, seeing the flush appearing on her cheeks, he could tell that Skarrenruf Tharn's natural properties were 'catching up to her', and even as she said that, he nodded. " Humans are such incredibly greedy beings, it's no wonder they go to war so often with each other." He remarked though he could tell that she was distracted by other thoughts at the moment.

" I am sure. You were caged by the elves, never given a chance to explore your potential." He mused, though he moved a bit closer to her, his eyes watching the delicious struggle within herself. As she said that about the night though he nodded. " I am sure, finding an enchanted castle with a cursed lord within it... it would be a lot." He mused, guiding her back inside.

The aphrodesiac of the plant was all over her fingers, sinking into her pores, 'infiltrating' her blood and even as he lead the way, the desires would only grow more prominent. He took her to a fine guest room, his eyes on her.

" Get some rest. Tomorrow I will show you more of the castle." He nodding to her before he headed off. The chained dragon that he was though did have some 'sway' with the magics within the castle, so he headed straight for his chambers and slipped into a sleep, his mind seeking her out, a devious plot on his mind. After all, she was here, and she WAS the only one to enter in over two hundred years.

The dragon, was going to have some 'fun'. His spirit entered the room, and since she had no magical training, she would have no idea that he was even there.
 
When he moved closer and they began to walk back towards the room he gave her, Keara picked up his scent and it was something she hadn't took notice of before. The scent was like no other human she has smelled before, yet she couldn't quite place what it was either, all she knew right then was just how intoxicating it was. His words barely broke through the hazy cloud that grew while she focused on these new urges. His voice though created a different kind of excitement and she wanted him to keep talking, slightly disappointed when he left.

Keara glanced around the room after closing the door and began to take her hair down, disrobing out of the dress and putting on a sheer nightgown. All this would seem easy enough, just getting ready for bed is the easiest thing to do. In this case, it took her longer than normal especially when anything touched certain areas, the caressing of the material against her skin drove her insane. Her nipples were harder than ever before and were aching to be touched in any way possible.

When she finally did manage to crawl into bed, Keara found she was unable to stop touching herself. Closing her eyes and allowed her hands to roam and caress over body, pinching at her nipples with one hand while the other slowly trailed down, lifting the nightgown upwards.

Suddenly she stopped though, realizing what she was doing it felt right and yet it felt wrong at the same time. Keara curled up under the blankets, still unable to resist touching herself although she did her best to fight what she really wanted.... no what she needed.
 
Zander watched her as she followed after him, and he certainly did not smell like any human she had ever met before. He was quite different, in more ways than she even knew. As she was clearly slightly dissapointed in his leaving, he knew that she was going to be getting very little rest for a while at least.

He supposed it WAS devious to have allowed her to touch the flower without knowing what it did, but he was a dragon, and he took what he wished. With this logic in mind, he had decided that he would 'take her', but he wanted to 'warm her up' a bit. He felt the desire to ensure that she enjoyed herself.

As she worked on undressing and changing, his minds eye entered the room and watched her. The flush to her body had not faded, and even as he could see that her body was fighting with her mind, he noticed that she did have some mental fortitude in regards to not touching herself.

As she rolled onto her side, her eyes closing Zander 'entered her mind'. It was only a vision, a 'dream' of sorts, and yet as her eyes closed, it flashed to herself, her mind 'seeing' herself held within strong masculine hands. She could not see who was touching her, nor could she seem to turn her head. Lips fell upon her neck and ear, hands seemed to touch her over her nightgown covered body, a strong chest supported her from behind.

Yet even as she would open her eyes the vision would stop. The next time she closed her eyes the 'hands' returned, the male supporting her reaching up, and in her vision her nightgown was torn open, baring her body, exposing it as she was tantalized with such openness. Nipples were caught, rolled through fingers as lips tormented her senses.

Truth be told Zander's magic in this form was incredibly limited, but he was 'playing' with her mind, making it impossible to ignore her needs.
 
Keara gripped tightly onto the pillow resisting as much as possible, cussing at herself silently for reasons she couldn't quite understand. Truth be told, she doesn't even know why she's resisting something that clearly feels good, she made up the logic that she is in a strange place. It was the best logic she could come up with, for as weak as it was for as logics go. At first she could hear the Elders scolding her, after all they know everything about what she does, it would provide humiliation more than anything.

This castle was full of magic as well, it would know.... HE would know. The embarrassment alone is what truly stopped her. Uncertain of how he'd look at her in the morning once he found out. Yet, once the images started to take form, slowly chasing away those fears as she moans to what she thought she felt. It felt so real that she opened her eyes in a small hope that it was, only to find nothing there.

Once the vision grew more intense, her hands slowly began to mimic what he was doing in the 'dream'. She didn't rip the nightgown, however she was working on lifting it again. The mixture of the visions and the flowers aphrodisiac, Keara quickly slipped into uncharted waters of lust, moaning and writhing to what was happening in the dream.
 
Zander smirked as Keara seemed to grip so intently to the resistance of her own mind, and even as she tried to create logic for herself, there wasn't really any to be had. Of course the castle wasn't magical, the veil that had turned his home into a prison had 'made' it magical... and besides, it wasn't as though she truly was resisting it all that intently anyway.

As her hands seemed to surrender to her own desires, the visions continued. Hard plucked nipples were twisted, pulled and tormented, before a calloused strong hand slid down her belly. In the vision she was on her feet, being manhandled in a most luxurious way, and even as she was working on lifting the nightgown, Zander influenced her with the visions, although it was clear that her lusts were taking over.

That mysterious palm pressed against her lovely pussy as the dragon toyed with her arousal, the vision only remaining so long as her eyes were closed, though Zander could affect her slightly, there were limits as well. Yet as her lips were being touched in her vision, a searing hard manhood pressed against her backside as those skilled fingers found the pulsing nub of her clit.

Zander was quite tempted to return to his body and go to claim her right then, but there was a thrill about seeing her writhing in her own desires, watching how her own body reacted to her 'dream'. Within the dream she was being pushed over a bed as the gowns remnants were lifted off her, before her hips were taken a hold of, a long mysterious tongue dragging down her back, over her ass before the mouth clamped onto her pussy, devouring her delightfully, only making her needs 'worse' in real life!
 
There was a nagging part of her that kept fighting the more his hands roamed. Keara groaned when he reached her pussy, yet uncertainty also crept in despite how wonderful it felt. The hardness against her backside triggered both fear and a desire that couldn't be denied any longer. When he guided her towards the bed, Keara shook her head in attempts to stop what was happening.

However, her body kept betraying her while it reached towards him, spreading her legs apart more for him once he reached his destination. The sensation was like nothing she's ever experienced, something she in no way can describe and her body wanted more of it.

Keara struggled with where this was leading and despite everything she forced herself to open her eyes. A mixture of shock, confusion mingling with the clear lust that filled her now. It took her a moment to fully realize her hand is between her spread legs, massaging the greedy little nub that begged for pleasure. Her other hand worked against her as well, pulling and tugging at the now tender nipples.

Keara gasped at what she felt, little moans escaped no matter how hard she fought it. Reluctantly she pulled her hands away and sat up in the bed. It far to late to seriously keep denying herself, especially after smelling the intoxicating scent of sex filling the air. Curiously enough, she brought soaked fingers to her lips and tasted herself, licking and sucking as she slowly closed her eyes again unable to keep fighting.
 
Last edited:
Zander was impressed that she continued to fight so adamently, and even as Keara groaned, Zander groaned within his own mind at the delightful sounds that she made. As she was 'devoured' by her own lusts, he fed them further, watching her as her physical body writhed upon the bed. He could see how her own fingers had slipped between her spread thighs, how her other hand tormented her nipples.

As she opened her eyes, the manifested dreams dissapeared once again, those hands upon her now only her own, and even as she pulled her hands away and sat up, he was quite curious as to what she was going to do next. As she lifted her own fingers and tasted herself, Zander grinned, knowing that her own surrender would be coming next.

As she closed her eyes again though she found herself rolled over onto her belly, her hips being pulled firmly up into the air before a tongue was attacking her pussy once again. Fingers seemed to dig into her minds eye and claim her, and even as she was tongue fucked, she could feel those lips moving over her back.

There were no words exchanged, only her cries of need as two thick fingers smoothly slid into her, parting the folds, entering her tight channel of her vagina, her body being manipulated towards her orgasm. For tonight, making her cum in her dream as well as with her own hands would be enough. That would not always be the case though, and she had a feeling that her unseen 'stalker' would be claiming her nights time and again!

For now, the mystery man handled her, working her lusts into a frenzy of un-deniable desire and pleasure!
 
Keara reached the point of no return when she closed her eyes again, slowly laid back down as the visions continued, this time the fight was long gone. At this point she no longer cared what her hands were doing, just as long as the pleasure continued. Within seconds her legs were spread wide with her hips rolling towards her fingers, moans and breathless gasps echoed off the walls.

The dream was incredible and she didn't want it to end, secretly hoping it will continue. Keara tried to see a face of the one that gave her so much pleasure, yet he was still faceless, just a shadow of a figure and she whimpered slightly. It didn't take much longer for her to reach an ultimate orgasm, her cries of pleasure were clear as day while her hips bucked and her legs closed around her hand.

There was one thing that was unexpected however, Keara breathlessly whispered his name as the rush slowly came down. Though she was afraid to open her eyes, afraid the dream will slip away again.
 
He admired how she had struggled to maintain her sense of restraint, but she didn't need to be restrained here. He was nothing like the elves. As her legs spread and her hips rolled openly towards her fingers, he could tell that she had surrendered to her own lust.

As her dream progressed, it seemed perfectly timed within the dream to how she also was orgasming in real life. She was only able to catch whispers of a figment of a man, a faceless being who's only purpose it seemed, was to pleasure her.

As she whispered his name aloud however, Zander pulled back. Had she figured out it was him? He didn't think so, perhaps there was some natural attraction that she felt for him. As her dream self finished cumming though she was lowered onto the bed, she left alone with her desires and pleasures.

Returning to his own body, Alexander groaned at the sight of his rampantly hard cock. Nine inches long and two and a half inches thick, he was very 'impressive'. His hand moved and stroked along the thick length of his cock however, her name on his own lips as he remembered the vision of her pleasure, it spurring his own desires, his cock and balls hard and heavy with desire as he pleasured himself... for now.

Soon though, she would be his, of that he seemed to feel no doubt!
 
The flowers aphrodisiac seemed to last for hours to Keara, the sensations just kept flooding in, flashbacks of the visions seemed to taunt her all the more. Eventually her body grew tired enough to crash for the night, curling up under the heavy comforter and slept. Without much thought, she fell asleep with her hand between her thighs, enjoying how it felt massaging the now tender, soaking wet folds.

Keara slept hard that night and well into the late morning, even then she had a difficult time waking up.
 
Oh natural arousants were the best really, turning her night into a delightful haze of passions, that, and Zander hadn't really allowed her much rest at the beginning of it.

As she slept into the morning, Arkana came bouncing right in with a platter of food. " Up, up you get, the sun has risen and so shall you rise too!" She grinned as she set the tray down, she seeming quite happy.

" The castle is abuzz, the master actually is moving about the castle, usually he stays in his wing and we've been depressed." She mused as she went to open the heavy curtains, letting the bright sunlight through.

" Come on, come on up you get Keara." She going to pull the blankets off the girl. " You can't sleep all day." She teased playfully. After all she didn't actually know that Keara had endured a long evening.
 
Keara groaned when the curtains flew open and she buried her head under the covers. She didn't see a reason to get up right now, not to mention, she really didn't want to face him right now after the way she thought about him last night.

"I can too sleep all day."

Keara said just as playfully, sticking her tongue out and pulling the covers back over her head. It turned into a playful tug-o-war over the blankets. Sadly Arkana had the better advantage and stripped the covers off the bed out of Kearas reach. It did bring Keara out of some of the shyness though as she finally got out of bed and washed herself up a little. She was glad that a there was no real sign of what happened last night, the scent still lingered slightly when they were fighting with the blanket, other than that.

"He doesn't seem all that bad after talking with him last night. Why were you so afraid of him finding out about my arrival here?"

After getting dressed in a much simpler dress this time and combed her hair out, then finally sat down to eat the food Arkana had brought in. It was obvious that Keara was stalling for time however, everything she did was purposely slow, picking out a dress made that purpose a bit easier as well. By the time it was clear and obvious that she was ready enough to leave the room, Keara turned back to the mirror and proceeded to 'fix' her hair up.
 
Last edited:
Arkana's laughter filled the room when Keara complained like that, and even as she said that, Arkana shook her head. " Oh no you don't." She grumbled, and even as Keara pulled the covers over her, Arkana playfully pulled at the blankets, though with her superior positioning, she finally prevailed.

" He's not usually... so upbeat." She admitted quietly, though she shrugged. " I mean, his mood had become darker and darker with the passing of the years." She mused, though as she was procrastinating, Arkana frowned.

" Is everything all right? You seem to be dallying here..." She mused softly, though she shrugged as she cleaned up the room, a knock came to the door as a male tiefling appeared, his eyes looking to both women.

" The master demands to know where the newcomer is." Arkana let out a frustrated sigh. " Talion, you can tell the master that he does not command Keara... she will be out when she is out!" Talion didn't seem to look amused, but he nodded as he turned and retreated. Arkana though looked to Keara.

" Can we go? It is a warm day." She mused softly, her eyes wondering, but she not pushing Keara to share why she wasn't wanting to explore. After all Zander had offered to show her the books on magic today.. surely she did want to explore that!
 
Keara looked in the mirror while she brushed her hair out once more, trying to figure out a way of putting it up then just sighed and decided to leave it down. In reality, she didn't know what the big fuss was about herself and after a hearing Arkana's question, it just made her realize that she was making it worse and obvious that something wasn't right. Lies and faking things was something she really isn't all that good at, the elders put a stop to that sort of thing instantly.

"I just had a strange night is all. Sleeping in a strange place for the first time in my life wasn't easy."

It wasn't a lie, just wasn't the full truth either. The knock on the door startled her for a moment, then smirked a little at Arkana's response to the man. Keara knew she had to go out there sooner or later, and after giving herself another look over in the mirror she finally rose from the seat.

"Yea, we can go now. I do wish to explore those things and most of all, explore this castle!!"

It took some work to swallow the shyness that built up overnight, forcing her curiosity to come out and hide what fear she felt.

"Lead the way."

Keara smiled at Arkana and was ready to follow her to wherever Zander was waiting.
 
This morning it wasn't Arkana who was picking the dresses, nor was it the elf who was pressuring her to dress up, so it was her own desires to please the master that caused her to toil there. As Keara said that though Arkana nodded.

" New places are usually strange for dreams." She remarked compassionately, and even as Talion looked to them both, Arkana smiled when she said that about exploring the castle. " Well come on then!" The young elf exclaimed, she grinning.

Leading Keara out though Arkana showed her through the halls. She met many more of the servants, they of many different races. They all had served the master happily before the curse, and while Anastasia may have cursed the dragon to punish him, she had caused these people to suffer as well.

Arkana showed her the main dining hall, the throne room, the hallways, giving her a very in depth tour though they avoided the north east corner of the castle, Keara saw the master moving through the halls, his eyes seeming to turn to her for a moment, a simple nod given towards her before he moved on.

Arkana didn't know about their deal for him to teach her about her kinds magic, but her instructions took her to the library, Zander waiting there patiently. " You may go." He gruffly dismissed the elf, it just he and Keara there as he looked to her. " Sleep well?" He asked curiously, his eyes seeming to say he knew something, but what he did not share for now.
 
The tour of the castle was time well spent and Keara enjoyed Arkana's company as well, she wasn't like the elves Keara grew up with, she was actually fun. The information was absorbed easy enough, there were some things she knew would be a struggle to remember, however, time was all she had here.

The night almost slipped from her thoughts till she saw the Master of the castle, then those feelings came flooding back. The dream might have been a shadowed, faceless figure, yet for some strange reason it made her think of him. When he nodded at her, Keara couldn't help the blush that tinted her cheeks, though she remained respectful and nodded back with a smile.

The north east corner was restricted and Keara knew this, yet seeing the general direction as they went past it peaked her curiosity, wondering just how she could sneak up in there someday. For now however, she simply let Arkana lead the way and let the girl enjoy giving a tour.

Keara wasn't really ready to see Alexander, despite knowing that the time was quickly approaching. These feelings were unrealistic to her, unable to understand why she would feel this way towards a human. That is till she felt that he wasn't just your typical human either, his eyes and scent told another story.

"I'm not used to sleeping in a different place, it ended up being a rough night."

She spoke softly while watching Arkana run off to do whatever it is she does, for the moment trying to avoid looking up to meet his gaze. The vibe told her he knew what happened though, could feel the smile creeping from behind his eyes.

"This is a very beautiful castle, I learned quite a bit from Arkana. Lots of stories hidden within these walls that's for sure."

Keara tried to take the conversation off of last night, already feeling the heat rushing to her cheeks again and on the inside she was scolding herself for such thoughts. Then she lowered her gaze respectfully at this point,

"I apologize for making you wait so long, I hope I didn't upset you in any way."

By now the elders would be scolding her for making them wait and she knew he had been waiting all morning for her. Keara figured it was a matter of time before he mentioned the disrespect of making him wait.
 
Arkana proved to be a rather good tour guide, and there WERE still remnants of the castle which were important to see, even with the masters efforts to disuade it. There was always parts of any new place which were harder to remember than others, but she would learn with time.

As she wondered about the north eastern passage which lead to that side of the wing, Arkana hurried her past it, though as the time passed, it was inevitable that she would have to meet with Zander. As she said that, though as she avoided his gaze, he allowed that to pass. To him, he knew of course, though he said nothing on the reasoning.

As she said that about the castle though, he nodded. " This was once the epitomy of this continent, but no longer. The luster has faded with time." He mused, though as she lowered her gaze, Zander reached out and took hold of her chin, lifting her gaze back up. " I will simply have to punish you for keeping me waiting, won't I?" He mused.

There was something in his voice that told her that he wasn't adverse to such things either. Though what kind of punishment was still a mystery. " Don't you think? Someone who keeps the master waiting should be punished, to remind her to remember the time. Especially when a master has agreed to help her learn of herself, don't you agree?" He was curious if she would.

The elves didn't really punish her, and something in his voice said that the punishment would be nothing like what she had ever experienced before.
 
Keara wasn't expecting the response he gave, the most that was expected was just a simple lecture. Perhaps even to the point of blaming the elves for not teaching her respect, lectures became something she learned to expect. However, the tone in his voice and eyes told a different story. She couldn't tell if he was truly upset or just simply testing her, in either case it caused her heart to race slightly.

"I... I agree M'Lord.... It was very disrespectful of me to keep a Master waiting. It won't happen again... I promise."

She wanted to pull away once she felt the heat rise to her cheeks, both fear and curiosity raced wildly in her eyes. And yet she remained still, unable to look away from him. Not to mention there was a part that truly enjoyed the simple touch of his hand and she didn't want to pull from it.

"What will you do to me?"

The simple question had obvious fear hidden in it and Keara hoped it would be something simple enough. The thought of him truly hurting her hadn't even come into play, it was clear he wasn't the type for scolding lectures and that's where the curiosity came, wondering just how he'll punish her.
 
He could see that he had thrown her off with his response, which was what he had desired since he had said what he had. As she apologized again, he nodded to her. " I am sure you will not. However, such things should not be ignored." He mused easily, his grip upon her chin was gentle yet solid as well.

As she asked what he would do to her, he smirked. " Did the elves not teach you about patience?" He mused, though he seemed to consider it. " I could simply put you to work cleaning floors or something of the sort and postpone the lesson at hand." He mused, though he shook his head.

" You have already made me wait long enough, I will not wait longer." He remarked though he finally released her and moving over to a large chair, he sat down. He leaned his own chin into his hand, his gaze on her as he seemed to contemplate. Finally he nodded.

" Very well, you will be spanked for your tardiness. Come here and lay over my lap." He ordered, his gaze saying that he was quite serious, and that she had best get herself over there. He was certain that such a command would throw her off again, which was partially what he was looking for, but it was also the 'power' of holding her over his lap and spanking her which thrilled him.
 
"Spanked? I.... "

Keara couldn't believe what he requested of her, to just simply lay over his lap like it was nothing. Her eyes grew wide at the thought, looking back towards the door to see if it was closed. Course, that wouldn't stop anyone from coming in if they wanted to. The library was so quiet she knew the sounds would carry and echo off the walls, uncertain if she could hold back the noises that would come from her.

"I...I.."

The look that he held left no argument to the request, left no room for negotiations which in turn forced her heart to race with panic. Keara slowly walked up to him, not wishing to make him wait any longer and perhaps make the punishment worse. With some great hesitation she got into position laying across his lap, burying her face into the side of his leg, praying that he'll allow her to keep the dress covering her ass, the material was thin enough she knew it wouldn't be much padding.

"May I please do something else.... I .... I.. I... I've never been spanked before.."

Her whole body grew tense and her hands held the skirt part of the dress down in place with a death grip, shaking her head uncertain of how she managed to make it this far. For some reason however, a deeper hidden desire sparked excitement over the power he had over her, the position making her vulnerable sparked a hint of arousal that Keara clearly wanted to deny.
 
Last edited:
He could hear the surprise in her voice, the shock in her eyes sprawled all over her features, and even as she looked over to the door, she could see that indeed the grand doors WERE closed, though as she herself realized, there was nothing stopping anyone from entering if they had need to.

As she stammered, his gaze remained still and steady, though as she moved slowly to him, he nodded to her. " Good girl." He mused, though as she buried her face into the side of his leg, his one hand moved and pressed into the small of her back, holding her there steadily as she asked that.

As she asked pleadingly though he shook his head. " No, this will be your punishment, to remind you to never tarry, especially in regards to me. Since you are so willing, I will allow your dress to remain in place, this time." He spoke easily, though he held her there, the pure power of that moment was truly intoxicating.

As she grew tense though he looked over to where her head hung. " You will receive ten spankings, nothing excessive, as you apologized well. Do not expect me to be soft on you." He remarked before his other hand lifted high, pausing for a moment before it crashed powerfully down upon her upturned and covered ass.

She had been right about one thing... the dress provided very little protection!
 
Keara knew the answer before the hopeless pleading even started, especially after she had already submitted to the position. When he told her what to expect she shook her head in disbelief, ten spankings sounded like a lot to her. After the first one landed she knew instantly she wouldn't be able to handle that many. It took everything in her power to remain on his lap, even more control to keep her hands in place and luckily only gasping whimpers fell from her lips.

By the time he got to the fifth one, she was unable to control herself any longer, her breathing was ragged and sharp, hands moved to cover her ass in hopes to prevent anymore spankings. The more she tried to remove her hands, the more unwilling they became, rubbing over the heated soreness in attempts to find relief.

"Please.... Please... no more... I...can't do this anymore.... I'm not a child...."

Keara felt a familiar heat rising within her, the same as last night, the same heat that caused unwanted desires. Throughout the first five spankings, she had been squirming all over his lap trying to get away from each smack, this in turn forced her dress to rise up each time, baring the back of her thighs. The scent of her denied arousal was unmistakable as she squirmed around and she tried to keep her trembling legs tightly closed. Wanting to so desperately slide off his lap and run, though her confused body wouldn't let her move away.

"I.... I.... please..."

It was difficult for her to tell if she seriously liked this or not as the pain turned into a heat that she simply couldn't deny. Shaking her head to deny that any of this felt good, this is a punishment and it shouldn't be causing these sensations of desire. Keara was so caught up in the confusion of these feelings that she forgot her hands were still trying to hide her ass, attempting to block him.
 
Last edited:
Zander watched her as she prostrated herself, presenting herself for punishment. As she shook her head in disbelief, she didn't have to believe that she could 'handle it', because Zander wasn't allowing her to rise until her punishment had been carried out. As the cry escaped her lips, her shaking upturned ass WAS rather enticing to him, although he seemed to maintain his composure.

As she tried in vain to stop his hands, he pinned one then the other beneath the grip of a large, strong hand, rendering her even more helpless against him. " There is no escape Keara, you will take your punishment." He grumbled to her, his eyes watching her. As the skirts of her dress continued to rise, he caught a glimpse of her thighs, even as she tried to keep her legs together, the scent of her desire was still easily smelled.

" Almost done." He announced as his hand continued, the seventh, eighth ninth and tenth spankings being the strongest, though as she was 'finished', he ran his hand over the cloth covered flesh, soothing her pain. " Easy... all done. You will not keep me waiting again, will you Keara?" He asked, his voice softer.

He smiled though... she had done wonderfully, and despite herself, she had clearly become aroused by the pain that she had experienced. He let her hands go though he was soothing her very sore ass, he allowing her to get up, when she was ready.
 
The humiliation of this whole ordeal was too much and Keara was paralyzed by so many conflicting emotions. Never in her life has she felt pain from a punishment, never been this humiliated in front of someone she barely knows. Worse part of it all is the simple fact that it aroused her, that was the most conflicting emotion out of all of it. Keara didn't know what to do by the time he had finished, even that took a few moments to fully register in her confused mind. Silent tears streamed down her burning cheeks, uncertain of what exactly he said at first as all the focus went to the painful ass and trying to breath again.

"No, I will not keep you waiting again."

Her words were cracked, fighting back the real sobs that were ready to break. It took several more moments for her to gain any real control over the ragged breathing. Her whole body was twitching and shaking from the shock of what just happened, trying to focus on his soothing hand, the same one that just caused so much pain. With much reluctance Keara finally managed to get off his lap, keeping her head low to avoid looking at him. Once she stood up, turned her back towards him refusing to let him see the embarrassment that flooded her eyes.

There were so many things she wanted to snap at him, wondering why of all things he chose that particular method of punishment, being treated like some kind of child in her eyes. Instead, she bit her tongue as the emotions were raw and confused right now that it would only make things worse.

"I am ready to begin when you are Sir."

Keara was still clearly shook up, forcing herself to stay put and not run out of the room, her back was kept turned towards him. Her hands gripped the sides of her dress while trying to maintain some dignity over what just happened.
 
He watched her as she thrashed, the sight rather arousing to him, yet he said nothing of that, for he was sure that she would be so conflicted that she would not wish to speak of it. He watched her body shaking and twitching, and simply worked on soothing the clearly traumatized woman. She had handled it well, and though he felt the desire to tell her that, he wasn't quite sure whether she would appreciate it, so he didn't speak of that.

As she said that though he nodded, and helping her up, he noticed that she turned her back to him. He moved and stood, adjusting himself within his pants so that she wouldn't notice the huge hardon he had developed as a result of the exercise, though he was sure her own arousal was dripping down her thighs ever so slightly as a result of it as well.

He was sure her mind was wanting desperately to snap at him, yet this was his castle, his home, and he was the lord here. Besides, whether he was in this form or any other, he was much older than she thought, and to him in a way she WAS a child, though not in any particular way really other than how he would treat her.

As she said that he moved past her, entering her line of view. " Follow me then." He remarked, and leading her over to a table, she could see that he had been here a while, he having pulled quite a few tomes and books from the shelves. He had worked to prepare for her lessons, and indeed, he proved quite the knowledgable teacher on magic.

He spent the entire afternoon with her teaching her, and once again he had her join him for dinner, though finally she was dismissed to do as she liked, her bedroom easily found, Arkana having plucked some lovely flowers in thought of Keara, they sat in a vase beside her bed, there three of the special flowers, Arkana knowing exactly what they did. After all the young elf was playing matchmaker, working to bring Zander and Keara together!
 
Back
Top