Would watching your husband/boyfriend suck cock turn you on or off?

Watching your man suck cock: turn on or turn off?

• YES, watching my man suck a cock would be hot.

Votes: 312 50.2%
  • Seeing him suck cock is a fantasy, but in reality, no.

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • I love watching my man get sucked

Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Oh God NO, it would be repulsive.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • I have done this before and would do it again.

Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I have done it before and regretted it.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • It sounds hot, but I am not sure.

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • My man sucking cock is a normal part of our relationship.

Votes: 24 3.9%
  • My husband is cuckold and sucks cock when I tell him.

Votes: 35 5.6%

• Total voters
It's quite unbelievably hot to watch; I never expected that, to be honest. But watching him on his knees, taking one of the cocks that have either just been in me, or are just about to, is strangely compelling.

O god(dess)!! the thought of being in this position makes me so hot!

This sounds wonderful!

Another pleasure that hubby provides is when I ride forward cowboy on a guy and he runs his tongues up and down the other mans' perinium, balls and cock then tongue fucks my anus.

Last edited:
This kind of thing started when she was sucking him one time. She was on the floor in front of him sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after the kiss went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time in my life I had a hard cock in my mouth and she had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me.

HOT HOT HOT I'd freaking love a woman to do that to me.

I'm glad more women are enjoying this, I wish they would start encouraging us men more to do it.

One activity I enjoy is to ride a man backwards so I can watch hubby lick the other mans' cock and balls. I especially like the feeling on my lips and clit as he runs his tongue up and down cock.

Lucky Bastard

Mmmmmm

My husband had been giving other men head years before he and I met. (That was one of his attractions.) We frequently get together with a few other couples and us ladies enjoy watching the men...often performing more than oral gratification.

Mmmm, please tell more- sounds quite hot!

Oh yes!

One activity I enjoy is to ride a man backwards so I can watch hubby lick the other mans' cock and balls. I especially like the feeling on my lips and clit as he runs his tongue up and down cock.

Yes, me likey this scenario- so hot!

oooohh!

Another pleasure that hubby provides is when I ride forward cowboy on a guy and he runs his tongues up and down the other mans' perinium, balls and cock then tongue fucks my anus.

oh!!! this is it! This level of submission, this particular symbolic (and literal, of course) act of subservience— this is what I want.

Does your lover ever fuck your husband while you watch?

oh!!! this is it! This level of submission, this particular symbolic (and literal, of course) act of subservience— this is what I want.

Does your lover ever fuck your husband while you watch?

Yes, he does. All of us are bi so I get to watch hubby satisfy our male friend(s).

Not a fan. I enjoy being submissive and having my boyfriend be the dom; if he gave someone a blowjob, it would just kill it for me.

Things Happen

When your in the middle of the heat crazy things will happen and exploration will occur. I think it has no barring of your sexuall orientation it's just pushing the boundries a little further. It's the taboo or minds interest to explore, I wouldn't judge if a husband or boyfriend explored. I've done crazy things durring sex thing I wouldn't have before considered but once you let down your boundries you have more space to roam. I just think people trying this need to be comfortable with the mental part that come with it. I started exploring sex wth my bestfriend we would kiss, we was about 11 or 12 and would say it's for practice. I think it's easyer for girls and more acceptible, I don't know how many people do this or try this but im sure it's more than we think. We also began fingering and 69ing eachother quite often lol. It was just fun for us to explore our bodies. I think it also helped me be more secure about my body growing up as well.

Just having fun

It was also probly why I have had so many wild experiences that many would be to shy to encounter.
:cattail:

Young curiosity

When your in the middle of the heat crazy things will happen and exploration will occur. I think it has no barring of your sexuall orientation it's just pushing the boundries a little further. It's the taboo or minds interest to explore, I wouldn't judge if a husband or boyfriend explored. I've done crazy things durring sex thing I wouldn't have before considered but once you let down your boundries you have more space to roam. I just think people trying this need to be comfortable with the mental part that come with it. I started exploring sex wth my bestfriend we would kiss, we was about 11 or 12 and would say it's for practice. I think it's easyer for girls and more acceptible, I don't know how many people do this or try this but im sure it's more than we think. We also began fingering and 69ing eachother quite often lol. It was just fun for us to explore our bodies. I think it also helped me be more secure about my body growing up as well.

Sounds like healthy, youthful experimentation. The naughty in me wishes that i could've been a, "fly on the wall", so to speak. Thanks for sharing.

Not a fan. I enjoy being submissive and having my boyfriend be the dom; if he gave someone a blowjob, it would just kill it for me.

What if a guy gave him a blow job? You know, slightly different dynamic, but still baseball.:)

I think a lot of guys would like to suck a cock, but the macho part of them has a grip that is hard to let go.

They are afraid of being a 'faggot'. Worst thing you could call another dude when I grew up.

If his woman not only gave her permission, but encouraged him by saying it makes her drip, then that puts him one step closer to trying it.

May still not be enough for some, but for others it may put him over that edge and willing to allow that hot cock to enter their mouths.

I've grown to enjoy it, but only if my girl is into it, for the most part.

My wife likes seeing me lick our vibrator but we haven't taken it to the next step. It's mostly a fantasy for us....but you never know. Maybe one day we'll get crazy and try it for real.

I might, she would have to be there and it would have to be the right situation .

Watching man on man action doesn't do it for me...but watching a man with another woman in anticipation of joining, now that's a turn on:kiss:

This kind of thing started when she was sucking him one time. She was on the floor in front of him sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after the kiss went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time in my life I had a hard cock in my mouth and she had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me.

This is exactly how I've seen in play out in my head. SO HOTTTTT

I would be incredibly turned on.

My boyfriend wants to do this, but he is very, very shy and reserved about his sexuality. Now that he and I have talked about it, it's a matter of finding someone who is clean, can be gentle and not expect too much from him the first time. Preferably someone a little older who would let him take his time and not make him feel obligated to do more.

I'm trying to talk a friend of ours into letting us play with him. It's slow going, but my love and I are only in our early twenties, we have plenty of time.

I've decided to get a strap-on so he could practice. I plan on getting it when I get my bonus next paycheck. I'll let whoever is interested know how that pans out.

What turns me on the most about the scenario would be the gentle coaxing of an older partner, telling him what to do, praising my love and petting his long, golden hair. The mental image of a dick sliding between his lips isn't a bad thought, either. The moment where the head of a cock first parts his beautiful lips would be something I'd want to remember forever. The thought of him on his knees, giving a man, preferably our friend, a lost but trusting look with those green eyes, our friends hands in my lovers hair, gently urging him to take more... Well, it gets me going.

It would turn me off completely. In fact, it is likely that I would never have sex with him again. I wouldn't mind watching him get his cock sucked by another man. Actually, it would probably cause me to flood my panties. Seeinhint husband on his knees, another man's cock shoved down his throat, huge hands pressing in on the back of his head... I would never again be able to look at him as a man capable of protecting me.

I would be incredibly turned on.

My boyfriend wants to do this, but he is very, very shy and reserved about his sexuality. Now that he and I have talked about it, it's a matter of finding someone who is clean, can be gentle and not expect too much from him the first time. Preferably someone a little older who would let him take his time and not make him feel obligated to do more.

I'm trying to talk a friend of ours into letting us play with him. It's slow going, but my love and I are only in our early twenties, we have plenty of time.

I've decided to get a strap-on so he could practice. I plan on getting it when I get my bonus next paycheck. I'll let whoever is interested know how that pans out.

What turns me on the most about the scenario would be the gentle coaxing of an older partner, telling him what to do, praising my love and petting his long, golden hair. The mental image of a dick sliding between his lips isn't a bad thought, either. The moment where the head of a cock first parts his beautiful lips would be something I'd want to remember forever. The thought of him on his knees, giving a man, preferably our friend, a lost but trusting look with those green eyes, our friends hands in my lovers hair, gently urging him to take more... Well, it gets me going.

maybe i can help u both read my profile.Let me know Thank u

It would turn me off completely. In fact, it is likely that I would never have sex with him again. I wouldn't mind watching him get his cock sucked by another man. Actually, it would probably cause me to flood my panties. Seeinhint husband on his knees, another man's cock shoved down his throat, huge hands pressing in on the back of his head... I would never again be able to look at him as a man capable of protecting me.

Your mindset seems contradictory. Following your logic...it would be manly of him to expect you to perform oral sex fon him but if he were to kneel before you and plant his face within your loins and bow down to your desires he would no longer be a desirable man.

Back