Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

Such a wonderful gesture......... Thank you sexy girl, how can I ever repay you?

Hmmm.....maybe we should set up some sort of payment plan. It could be mutually beneficial as I enjoy making deposits just as much as receiving. I think you already know that though. ;) I'm banking on the idea that you would too.

It's a deal......

Hmmm.....maybe we should set up some sort of payment plan. It could be mutually beneficial as I enjoy making deposits just as much as receiving. I think you already know that though. ;) I'm banking on the idea that you would too.

Lets skip the formality of having "your" people contact "my" people and lets work this out between us over a glass of wine.......... I am well aware of your assets and I am sure that your "portfolio" is quite impressive as well. I would however, love to put something quite substantial into your "escrow" account if you have no objections.......... I am also looking to invest in "mutual funds" for a rainy day. One spent by the fire, exploring out mutual "goals"

Business transactions can be so sexy when done properly..........

Lets skip the formality of having "your" people contact "my" people and lets work this out between us over a glass of wine.......... I am well aware of your assets and I am sure that your "portfolio" is quite impressive as well. I would however, love to put something quite substantial into your "escrow" account if you have no objections.......... I am also looking to invest in "mutual funds" for a rainy day. One spent by the fire, exploring out mutual "goals"

Business transactions can be so sexy when done properly..........

My resume does reflect the necessary skills and enthusiasm I bring to the table. While my portfolio is quite extensive, it is missing a snapshot of my most recent investment.
I find my aggressive strategy to be quite rewarding to my bottom line.

My resume does reflect the necessary skills and enthusiasm I bring to the table. While my portfolio is quite extensive, it is missing a snapshot of my most recent investment.
I find my aggressive strategy to be quite rewarding to my bottom line.

That's wonderful sexy girl as the table is just what I had in mind. I have no doubts about your skills or enthusiasm, but I wouldn't mind spreading your portfolio out on the table, getting a taste of your aggressive strategy and taking a closer look at your rewarding bottom line. I also want to assure you that when I commit to making a deposit, there is absolutely no chance of an early withdrawl......

Mmmmmmmmm

have never had this, boo hoo

Give me 10 minutes behind you and you'll be biting the pillow and twisting the sheets, trying not to say those naughty thoughts that are parading through your mind............. Yes sexy girl, I'll lick that for you also ;)

Give me 10 minutes behind you and you'll be biting the pillow and twisting the sheets, trying not to say those naughty thoughts that are parading through your mind............. Yes sexy girl, I'll lick that for you also ;)
how did you know what i wanted licked? naughty..never had that done either..man i am hating my life right now

It's a given.....

how did you know what i wanted licked? naughty..never had that done either..man i am hating my life right now

Every woman wants to feel so desireable that a man will even lick her ass. It's a good thin I am a "no holes barred" kind of guy ;)

I love the first time

Many women gasp and try to pull away the first time a man's wet tongue touches her "forbidden zone", that initial embarassment soon yields to unending pleasure.......

Many women gasp and try to pull away the first time a man's wet tongue touches her "forbidden zone", that initial embarassment soon yields to unending pleasure.......
ya i don't think i would shy away more like embarrASS myself for more

That's wonderful sexy girl as the table is just what I had in mind. I have no doubts about your skills or enthusiasm, but I wouldn't mind spreading your portfolio out on the table, getting a taste of your aggressive strategy and taking a closer look at your rewarding bottom line. I also want to assure you that when I commit to making a deposit, there is absolutely no chance of an early withdrawl......

Good to know. What are your views on global penetration and the sharing of my market?

Those were boys........... A man never runs from an opportunity to pleasure a woman........

I wasn't referring to a man giving me pleasure...other than the sheer joy it gives me to give a balls to the nose rim job.

Let's see.................

Good to know. What are your views on global penetration and the sharing of my market?

Are we talking about global penetration before or after global saturation takes place? As far as sharing, I prefer to control the market, but I am willing to give and take a little as long as I can retain the largest market share...........

Oh, I agree......

I wasn't referring to a man giving me pleasure...other than the sheer joy it gives me to give a balls to the nose rim job.

There are very few things any hotter......... I like to grab my legs behind the knees and pull the back just enough to lift my ass up of the mattress when I receive..................... I also like watch my sweet droplets of precum drip from the head as I am being tongued.

Back